Superman vs Kryptonians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Much is always made of Superman being descended from Rao and thus being more powerful than a standard kryptonian. So my question is, how many NO NAME kryptonians (say from New Krypton) would it take to pull off a convincing majority against Superman?

cdtm
He'd solo the entire population. Your average Kryptonian goes down from a single attack, and Supermans fought for days non stop before against character on his level, like that time he fought a possessed Daxamite from the bottle city of Kandor, than fought some weird dark creature all night, than fought the healed and refreshed Daxamite again and beat him down....

If they mob him he'll have problems, but his flying skills should ensure this doesn't happen.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by cdtm
He'd solo the entire population. Your average Kryptonian goes down from a single attack, and Supermans fought for days non stop before against character on his level, like that time he fought a possessed Daxamite from the bottle city of Kandor, than fought some weird dark creature all night, than fought the healed and refreshed Daxamite again and beat him down....

If they mob him he'll have problems, but his flying skills should ensure this doesn't happen. ^superman can solo 500,000 kryptonians, but then black adam cant beat 20? erm

Delta1938
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^superman can solo 500,000 kryptonians, but then black adam cant beat 20? erm

While I don't agree that Superman can solo half a million Kryptonians(dunno if that was what he truly meant), but out-maneuvering and out-fighting mostly inexperienced opponents all individually weaker than you is a lot different from being explicitly placed in a scenario where you're taking a beating from almost 2 dozen.

EDIT: I noticed the OP specifically states, AND emphasizes, "No-Name Kryptonians." I had been thinking of at least some of them being established.

I think if Superman were to do this in space, where he'd basically always be getting his stamina replenished and had enough room to maneuver, it'd be very difficult for him to lose to any number as long as he fights smart and doesn't have terrible luck. But this is only in that scenario. If he's in a more enclosed environment, I'm not sure. We saw 5 No-Name Kryptonian soldiers(which should be above No-Name regular people) get tossed off when he was in a bad position to throw them off, so he's a whole lot stronger than the average No-Name Kryptonian.

iceman24567
A couple dozen of them stomped the hell out of Doomsday no way he solos all of them

PillarofOsiris
He can beat anywhere from 20-30 of them IMO.

Forensic
Superman always wins "the never ending battle" it's his most formidable power... being made of win!

Delta1938
Originally posted by Forensic
Superman always wins "the never ending battle" it's his most formidable power... being made of win!

I didn't know Superman was Charlie Sheen.

Forensic
Originally posted by Delta1938
I didn't know Superman was Charlie Sheen. He bangs 20 trillion ton rock! It's how he rolls :-)

Vanlore
Nevermind...

quanchi112
I think he'd lose to the ones who dominated Doomsday.

Delta1938
Here's a way of looking at it. Look at all those scenes where Captain America or Batman go through common No-Name Nazis/thugs/ect with little to no problem, as long as they've got the proper environment. Well, just think of it like that for Superman but worse if these are No-Names who are considered "average" so they're not any type of particular tough or skilled opponent.

Diesldude
He solos like Bruce Lee solo'd no name chinese stick figures.

Mumrik
He is overrated, he has been so hyped up by the writers...fact is he is not really much better than the Hulk. I like how one survivor from krypton ends up on earth...as a reporter...a few decades of comic books later...he tosses galaxies around.

The Super man is a overhyped character who has been given blow jobs by writers and FANS since the television series...he wouldn't make the top 10 list of most powerful heroes...if one should be realistic about it.

Lord Feron
He will get overwhelmed but i think he will take more than DD did only because Supes would be smart enough to try and dodge and use tactics but I would say idk 5 more or so.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Mumrik
He is overrated, he has been so hyped up by the writers...fact is he is not really much better than the Hulk. I like how one survivor from krypton ends up on earth...as a reporter...a few decades of comic books later...he tosses galaxies around.

The Super man is a overhyped character who has been given blow jobs by writers and FANS since the television series...he wouldn't make the top 10 list of most powerful heroes...if one should be realistic about it.

Butthurt fanboy of an inferior character.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
He will get overwhelmed but i think he will take more than DD did only because Supes would be smart enough to try and dodge and use tactics but I would say idk 5 more or so.

Doomsday didn't have flight and stuff to keep from being overwhelmed.

Lord Feron
Butthurt fanboy of an inferior character.

Doomsday didn't have flight and stuff to keep from being overwhelmed.

thats why im adding in a few more kryptos. DD doesn't have flight but didn't stop him from rocking the shit out of ppl with flight 1 v1 or even a couple v 1.

So 20+ Knites would take him down. Maybe add in another 10 or so but the number is well grounded around there.

Also since this was not specified this is current supes. IMO rookie inexperienced, brash, tactless current supes wouldn't get passed 20. Sure he might wreck a couple right off the bat but he would get clobbered. (regardless I was talking about the pre DCnU)

Delta1938
Originally posted by Lord Feron
thats why im adding in a few more kryptos. DD doesn't have flight but didn't stop him from rocking the shit out of ppl with flight 1 v1 or even a couple v 1.

So 20+ Knites would take him down. Maybe add in another 10 or so but the number is well grounded around there.

Also since this was not specified this is current supes. IMO rookie inexperienced, brash, tactless current supes wouldn't get passed 20. Sure he might wreck a couple right off the bat but he would get clobbered. (regardless I was talking about the pre DCnU)

There's a difference between what Doomsday went through, and how Superman can out-maneuver multiple enemies while fighting smarter than Doomsday. Even if DD was smarter, his lack of flight wouldn't allow him to do what Superman can do. If Superman were to get overwhelmed, he wouldn't do any better than Doomsday would. But because of his flight, his odds of preventing that are far, far better.

red sabre
wow i seems like i missed some great fight, could someone please either post or direct me to the fight between doomsday and the kryptonians? tnak you

JakeTheBank
No way in hell he solos New Krypton.

carver9
2 kryptonians stomps him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mumrik

lol.

Originally posted by carver9

Even Robinson, who wrote a shit Superman, made him do better than that. God, your hate is extreme...

iceman24567
2 kryptonians stomps him. Troll harder erm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/speed2.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol.

Even Robinson, who wrote a shit Superman, made him do better than that. God, your hate is extreme...

Robinson played up the magic weakness, but he also had him stomp any other Kryptonian, including a named brusier like Non. And break out the Batman training.

Delta1938

That's a whole lot better than 4 satellites.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k570/HulkDisrespect/Vs%20Satellite/wwh036.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k570/HulkDisrespect/Vs%20Satellite/wwh037.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k570/HulkDisrespect/Vs%20Satellite/wwh038.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k570/HulkDisrespect/Vs%20Satellite/wwh039.jpg

And you didn't even take-up the Hulk/Superman Disrespect rivalry when you went back on Character Ownage!!! I will not call you "Carver," not even "Carter." I will now call you "Coward9." mad

quanchi112
Hulk was holding back and wanted to be put down.

Wow.

cdtm
Originally posted by iceman24567
Troll harder erm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/speed2.jpg

Pretty good example of how far advanced Supermans flying and super speed skills are to your normal Kryptonian.

Even Zod couldn't react to him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk was holding back and wanted to be put down.

Wow.

"Holding back" by not running away like the whiny emo ***** he proved to be in that storyline.

Plus, you miss the point, and it really wasn't your place to even respond. You pulled a Quan, one of the worst fails ever.

quanchi112
"Holding back" by not running away like the whiny emo ***** he proved to be in that storyline.

Plus, you miss the point, and it really wasn't your place to even respond. You pulled a Quan, one of the worst fails ever. He wasn't running away he didn't want to destroy the planet. He was so engulfed with rage at that point even WW Hulk was nowhere near as powerful as the Worldbreaker.

Hulk is more powerful than any kryptonian and has true dynamic strength.

JakeTheBank
...what does WWH have to do with this? At all?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Delta1938
He wasn't running away he didn't want to destroy the planet. He was so engulfed with rage at that point even WW Hulk was nowhere near as powerful as the Worldbreaker.

He wasn't running away, that's his "letting" himself be beat. He's a whiny emo-b!tch, and that's that.

Hulk is more powerful than any kryptonian and has true dynamic strength.

big grin Haven't seen such a delusional sentence in a while.

Carver The Cowardly Carter and I were having a little rivalry on the Character Ownage, posting bad showings for Superman and Hulk respectively. Carter backed-out when losing like usual and here said Superman gets stomped by two Kryptonians. So I said it's better than getting owned by satellites like World-"Breaker" Hulk did, and Quanny had to be himself and say something stupid.

You and Feron really need to learn to keep-up. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. sad I feel bad for you two.

quanchi112
...what does WWH have to do with this? At all? He brought up WB Hulk and things went from there. I didn' post the images or bring the Hulk into this initially.Originally posted by Delta1938
He wasn't running away, that's his "letting" himself be beat. He's a whiny emo-b!tch, and that's that.

big grin Haven't seen such a delusional sentence in a while.

Carver The Cowardly Carter and I were having a little rivalry on the Character Ownage, posting bad showings for Superman and Hulk respectively. Carter backed-out when losing like usual and here said Superman gets stomped by two Kryptonians. So I said it's better than getting owned by satellites like World-"Breaker" Hulk did, and Quanny had to be himself and say something stupid.

You and Feron really need to learn to keep-up. You two should be ashamed of yourselves. sad I feel bad for you two. He didn't want to destroy the world his mere existence by his rage induced powers. A hero allows himself to be defeated for the greater good.

I will add delusional to the list of words you don't know the meanings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.