Batman vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Strictly H2H no weopens , Spiderman cant use his webs and his strength and speed has been reduced to batmans at the same level, but however he still has his spidersense.. who takes this how and why?

pym-ftw
His acrobatics are part of his speed and jumping is a feat of power.

This is spite

ozz81
^^ok ive rectified it

pym-ftw
Still spite

Dream Stuff
Hmm so it's basically skill vs combat precog?

Batman stomps.

ozz81
^^ Cool sorry i forgot also just to add further changes to the battle everythings the same just add :-

1.spiderman with spidersense
2. spiderman without spidersense

pym-ftw
1 spite

2 really you can't be that thick.
Are you trolling? A nerd vs a ninja in h2h

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by ozz81

2. spiderman without spidersense

...? How could Spider-man possibly beat Batman with no spidersense?

You've already made their strength and speed equal, so it would be purely decided by the better martial artist. Do you really believe Spider-man is in be in the same league with Batman in martial arts skill?

Bouboumaster
Batman in both. Spider-Man would crusn Batman, but without his huge edges in strenght, speed and general toughness, he don't have the skill set to compete with Wayne.

ozz81
^^ cool but do u reckon the spidersense may may give him a bit of an edge etc?

Mindset
I will murder you.

pym-ftw
No he has no skill to utilize the openings

He is just far more aware of the ass kicking in his future

ozz81
Originally posted by Mindset
I will murder you.

Lolz mindset is your mind set on rage and hatred you have the urge to kill?? lol jjk wink

Mindset
Yes.

Badabing
Originally posted by ozz81
Strictly H2H no weopens , Spiderman cant use his webs and his strength and speed has been reduced to batmans at the same level, but however he still has his spidersense.. who takes this how and why? Originally posted by ozz81
^^ok ive rectified it Originally posted by ozz81
^^ Cool sorry i forgot also just to add further changes to the battle everythings the same just add :-

1.spiderman with spidersense
2. spiderman without spidersense How about this. Think your thread idea through before posting. Check the thread directory and use the search to avoid making duplicate threads. You now have 3 mods getting tired of closing your threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.