Blood and Thunder Thor with the PG vs. Kuurth backed by Serpent and Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vince_slice
http://i49.tinypic.com/34z0jlx.jpg

VS.

http://i49.tinypic.com/34jcaqc.png

Chess Match.

Bonus match: fight to the death or KO.

zopzop
Spite. Thor with Power Gem wins. There's no limit to the Gem's power, you can't say the same for Kuurth.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by zopzop
Spite. Thor with Power Gem wins. There's no limit to the Gem's power, you can't say the same for Kuurth. Qft

Damborgson
Thor

ozz81
thor

Colossus-Big C
How is thor going to even hurt him?

juggerman
KUURTH

Hyperion Prime
Kuurth wins this fight. What the chuck is thor going to do to him???

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by vince_slice
Chess Match.

Bonus match: fight to the death or KO.

I'd bet on Thor.

juggerman
ha i missed that

Damborgson
Oh its a chess match? I dont think thor can concentrate enough to do anything productive with all that rage he has going on....

So it'll turn into a fight and thor knocks kuurth senseless.

juggerman
agreed it becomes a brawl but Kuurth knocks Thor on his arse

Newjak
Going with Kuurth for the Chess Match. He's got like 2 minds working in there compared to Thor's one foaming at the mouth brain.

And for the bonus death match, I don't know I would take Kuurth if it wasn't for the power gem. The power gem can be a b*tch so it always makes me hesitate when talking about it.

h1a8
LOL, Kuurth is going to murder Thor in moments. There is nothing Thor can do to even harm him.

Remember Thor at best in BT was 2x his original self as seen from his feats.

the Darkone
Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor How? He doesn't have the power output to take down Kuurth.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
How? He doesn't have the power output to take down Kuurth.
Did you even read the OP?

It's not plain ol' Blood and Thunder Thor. It's Blood and Thunder Thor WITH the POWER GEM.

Thor can't lose.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd bet on Thor.

Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor
Did you even read the OP?

It's not plain ol' Blood and Thunder Thor. It's Blood and Thunder Thor WITH the POWER GEM.

Thor can't lose.
smart men.
http://209.85.48.9/10175/5/emo/MsgPlus_Img1355copy-1.gif

leonidas
with the gem he could barely hurt thanos. no expression drax had the gem too. does that mean he beats kurrth too? thor was getting stronger, that's true, but at the level we saw him at with the gem (and the history of other gem wielders) there is a chance kurrth could take him out before he reaches uber levels.

based on comics and history with gems this is most certainly NOT spite.

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
with the gem he could barely hurt thanos. no expression drax had the gem too. does that mean he beats kurrth too? thor was getting stronger, that's true, but at the level we saw him at with the gem (and the history of other gem wielders) there is a chance kurrth could take him out before he reaches uber levels.

based on comics and history with gems this is most certainly NOT spite. This is what makes debating with PG such a problem for me. It's supposed to be this uber unlimited source of raw power yet the people that use hardly ever seem to get a large boost from it.

celeyhyga17
Probably Thor.

Hyperion Prime
Regular Thor can't beat Juggernaut.....so how is and amped Thor going to beat an amped up Juggernaut?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Regular Thor can't beat Juggernaut.....so how is and amped Thor going to beat an amped up Juggernaut?

He dispels the Cyttorak protection, then pounds the shiet out of Juggy. He keeps pounding, gets stronger, gets madder, keeps pounding, gets stronger, gets madder........

I'm betting on Juggy not able to take him out fast enuff before Thor gets amped by the PG to a level too much for him.

Shrugs...

embarrasment

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He dispels the Cyttorak protection, then pounds the shiet out of Juggy. He keeps pounding, gets stronger, gets madder, keeps pounding, gets stronger, gets madder........

I'm betting on Juggy not able to take him out fast enuff before Thor gets amped by the PG to a level too much for him.

Shrugs...

embarrasment

Yeah, but this is Juggs as Kuuruth. Even without the Sheild he still has the strength of the Juggernaut+ kurruth powers. Thor does nothing.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Yeah, but this is Juggs as Kuuruth. Even without the Sheild he still has the strength of the Juggernaut+ kurruth powers. Thor does nothing.

Thor hits quite a bit harder than anyone who hit Kuurth iirc. It was a weakened juggernaut who got the serpent's power also. Thor was already slapping that juggernaut around pretty easily. With this one he'd just have to up his game.

celeyhyga17
Thor's gonna bust through that helmet of his and turn his face to a bloody pulp.

juggerman
and then he'll wake up.... in valhalla

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by juggerman
and then he'll wake up.... in valhalla

Yeah Thor gets put down.

Newjak
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor hits quite a bit harder than anyone who hit Kuurth iirc. It was a weakened juggernaut who got the serpent's power also. Thor was already slapping that juggernaut around pretty easily. With this one he'd just have to up his game. By that time and comments from Cyttorak himself I'm assuming Cain wasn't depowered at that point. Cyttorak was thinking Cain was doing what Cyttorak wanted and was therefore getting the full Juggernaut power.

And Kuurth by himself was taking attacks from Juggernaut.

By the way Thor can only dispel Juggernaut's enchantment by losing his hammer. At that point it's Kuurth plus fleeting Juggernaut power + Giant Hammer of his own he can still use.

Thor will be at a massive disadvantage if he gives up his hammer.

juggerman
Hell i forgot Kuurth even had a hammer.

Kurrth owns Thor

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Newjak
By that time and comments from Cyttorak himself I'm assuming Cain wasn't depowered at that point. Cyttorak was thinking Cain was doing what Cyttorak wanted and was therefore getting the full Juggernaut power.

By the way Thor can only dispel Juggernaut's enchantment by losing his hammer. At that point it's Kuurth plus fleeting Juggernaut power + Giant Hammer of his own he can still use.

Some disadvantge? Ok... Massive? Nah... Hulk was never at a "massive disadvantage" when he fights Thor w/Mjolnir. Same goes for any uber top tier bricks.. The PG is a huge plus for Thor imo.

Newjak
Some disadvantge? Ok... Massive? Nah... Hulk was never at a "massive disadvantage" when he fights Thor w/Mjolnir. Same goes for any uber top tier bricks.. The PG is a huge plus for Thor imo. I was talking about the fact that Kuurth can still fly because of his hammer and dish long distance attacks.

I will give the PG but it's hard to gauge just how much an amp he is getting from it.

celeyhyga17
I was talking about the fact that Kuurth can still fly because of his hammer and dish long distance attacks.

I will give the PG but it's hard to gauge just how much an amp he is getting from it.

Did we really see Kuurthy fly about while dishing out long range attacks? This is going to be a brawl.

Newjak
Did we really Kuurthy fly about while dishing out long range attacks? This is going to be a brawl. Fair enough he does have those options though. And he still has some Juggernaut power plus Kuurth power which would make him beastly.

That is assuming of course that Thor's attack even works on Kuurth this time around. As Kuurth Juggernaut was immune to plenty of attacks that would otherwise effect him before.

The only reason I see Thor winning this is because of the Power Gem.

zopzop
You guys picking Kuurth are insane.

What were Kuurth's best fights? Standing up to a bunch of non omega level mutants? BFD.

B&T Thor w/Gem was taking out HERALD level beings like they were toys. He even stood up to Thanos (an established High Trans character) and Thor was only getting STRONGER.

celeyhyga17
The only reason I see Thor winning this is because of the Power Gem.

Like I said, it's the main reason...

What were Kuurth's best fights? Standing up to a bunch of non omega level mutants? BFD.

B&T Thor w/Gem was taking out HERALD level beings like they were toys. He even stood up to Thanos (an established High Trans character) and Thor was only getting STRONGER.

thumb up

juggerman
wasnt an Omega level mutant aslo there?

h1a8

This is the 1 millionth dumb post on this logic.
It is not the fact that Thor took out heralds, it is how he did it.
The way he did it is the exact way a non holding back serious high end Thor would do provided that THE HERALDS FIGHT JUST AS DUMB. The PG didn't amp Thor more than 2x as much. The only thing the PG was shown to help Thor was to backlash Strange and Warlock's blast. That's the only time Thor was shown to actively tap into the gem.

Although ABC logic sucks in general, Thanos is overrated. Superman will beat him and a serious normal high end Thor would give him a run for his money.

Kuurth has both Classic Juggs abilities as well as the Serpent's power.
Hell Classic Juggs with a hammer can beat B&T Thor with PG.

zopzop
This is the 1 millionth dumb post on this logic.
It is not the fact that Thor took out heralds, it is how he did it.
The way he did it is the exact way a non holding back serious high end Thor would do provided that THE HERALDS FIGHT JUST AS DUMB. The PG didn't amp Thor more than 2x as much. The only thing the PG was shown to help Thor was to backlash Strange and Warlock's blast. That's the only time Thor was shown to actively tap into the gem.

Although ABC logic sucks in general, Thanos is overrated. Superman will beat him and a serious normal high end Thor would give him a run for his money.

Kuurth has both Classic Juggs abilities as well as the Serpent's power.
Hell Classic Juggs with a hammer can beat B&T Thor with PG.
laughing
That's the only sane response to this nonsense.

JakeTheBank
lol

no.

celeyhyga17
Thanos is overrated. Superman will beat him and a serious normal high end Thor would give him a run for his money.

WTF?!?!?!

Damborgson
By that time and comments from Cyttorak himself I'm assuming Cain wasn't depowered at that point. Cyttorak was thinking Cain was doing what Cyttorak wanted and was therefore getting the full Juggernaut power.

He was wearing the same helmet and style he had when Thor was smacking him around. Is there something on panel that I missed that would make you think that??

Yeah colossonaut. Who sucks to say the least. Kuurth was beating the crap out of him, he only lost due to losing his unstoppable enchantmen and getting pushed back on his rune path.

yes I know. I've never used that as an argument against Kuurth though. Thor would beat him but by breaking him. Not dispelling anything. when Thor dispelled classic juggernauts shields by the way, he was beating him to a pulp. He just couldn't quite put him down in 60 seconds.

Thankfully that wouldn't happen.

Damborgson
laughing
That's the only sane response to this nonsense.

There's a reason he's on ignore.

vince_slice
So how many high heralds has Kuurth crushed? And how many at once?

h1a8
Originally posted by vince_slice
So how many high heralds has Kuurth crushed? And how many at once?

0 and he still stomps the hell out of this Thor with ease.

h1a8
WTF?!?!?!

I didn't stutter.
Come at me!

Silent Master
Thor wins

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor wins

in his crazy dreams when he is knocked out.

Silent Master
No, Thor wins in this thread.

h1a8
No, Thor wins in this thread.

Yes he wins 0 times and losses everytime with ease.

Silent Master
You're wrong

h1a8
You're wrong

If I'm wrong then this Thor must have showings of exerting a greater power output than the Godblast. Is that so?

Silent Master
Now you're just making things up.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How is thor going to even hurt him? this... Thor cant hurt him

JakeTheBank
Probably with Mjolnir, I'd imagine.

celeyhyga17
Thanos is overrated. Superman will beat him and a serious normal high end Thor would give him a run for his money.

Odin doesn't think so... Odin >>> Thanos ---- http://imageshack.us/f/221/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl1.jpg/
Well what do we have here? Ol Pruneface is still not down for the count.
http://imageshack.us/f/228/warlockandtheinfinitywatch25bl.jpg/

While on the other hand... Odin >>>>>>>Thor
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/6727282/fear-itself-01-35-36.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/6727283/fear-itself-01-37-38.jpg.html

= Thanos > Heralds....

wink
I didn't stutter.
Come at me!

smh....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.