Rage of Bahamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
I don't think I've ever seen a thread for an IOS/Android game here before, so if that's because of some rule I've missed I'm sorry.

Anyway, Rage of Bahamut is an IOS/Android Collectible Card game which I've really taken a liking to the last few weeks.

It's reminiscent of a dumbed down Magic: The Gathering in a way. You start out with one card, and can continue through a "single player" part of the game with a very simple story and even simpler gameplay (click one button over and over basically) to get more cards. The fun and challenge of the game is however to collect the rarer cards, trade them with other players and build a deck (5-card, one for Attack and one for Defend) which you use to battle against other players, or against raid bosses when such events are launched. The game also have it's own Guild system (called Order), and now and then special events are launched where Orders compete with each other in some manner, and rewards are distributed at the end.

Do anyone else play Rage of Bahamut here? If so, I'd definitely like to discuss tactics, trading etc.

Also, if anyone are considering downloading and trying Rage of Bahamut, I'd like to be selfish for a moment, and mention that they have a referral system, when a new player types in a referral code, the new player as well as the referee get extra money (Rupiees ingame) and a rare card. So if you plan on trying it, feel free to use my referral code; uax57334, it will help us both.

Cheers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.