Superman Prime vs HP Doomsday and WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
its Superman Prime aka GA SBP , going up against HP Doomsday and WBH no bfr no nothing everybody are bloodlusted, prime heard that those 2 destroyed his planet and when he is arriving enraged to confront them the 2 of them are laughing at him calling him stupid superman rip off , Prime is in his "i kill you to death" mode.

dynamix
Lol, scenario is hilarious! This is gonna be interesting. Looking forward to reading the debate.

Sundipped
GA Prime in a stomp.

juggerman
this

Delta1938
Poor Carter. He should have an aneurysm over this.

Naija boy
Prime is a lot faster than either and so would win though would likely lose if he attempted to forego speed and slug it out with both.

quanchi112
Team wins.

h1a8
Prime wins by bfr, screw the OP big grin
Prime retcon punches them into powerless beings laughing out loud

carver9
WBH

Diesldude
WBH is the weak link and doesn't really bring anything into this fight.
I am undecided of this outcome though, HP DD was tough, DS couldn't bring him down with his OE. SbP survived a universe buster and can fully recharged instantly with little sunlight. I see this as a stalemate, unless sbp's punching power is greater than DS OE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.