Superman vs X-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Post Crisis Superman and Classic X-man

Delta1938
Brainiac>>X-Man.

Superman wins.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Delta1938
Brainiac>>X-Man.

Based on?

Delta1938
Originally posted by Classic NES
Based on?

hahah I literally finished the DEAD AGAIN storyline shortly before I saw your thread. So, old-ass spoiler alert(like nearly 20 years).

When Superman was fighting Conduit(I think for the first time), he ended-up damaging the memorial/tomb they made for him after Doomsday killed him, causing repairs to it to be needed(since, it was still a monument to him and all). Well, when the workers came to repair it, they found a body in it. And when Professor Hamilton ran tests, he confirmed the body was Superman's. Even when he ran tests between it and Superman to look for anomalies, it came-up it was the real thing and Superman was the fake. Even when Superman broke into S.T.A.R. Labs to run his own tests, which he did at super-speed, he came to the same results as Hamilton. It was driving him crazy.

It ultimately turned out to be Brainiac. He created an illusion so convincing that it effected everybody on Earth who looked at the body, even if it was pictures or video footage, even though it turned-out there WAS no body in the first place. The illusion was so convincing that they were actually able to do tests and gather data on a non-existent corpse. Once Brainiac stopped, the pictures showed no body, and all the data S.T.A.R. had gotten testing it disappeared. That's one of the most insane telepathy feats I've seen, and the most insane illusion-based one. Just on the effect alone. Not to mention the other factors.

What are those other factors I'm sure you're thinking? He did this while in a coma.....while on another planet in another solar system.....oh yeah, and since that planet was New Genesis, HE DID IT FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION.

What has classic X-Man done to match that?

whacknasty
Originally posted by Delta1938

What are those other factors I'm sure you're thinking? He did this while in a coma.....while on another planet in another solar system.....oh yeah, and since that planet was New Genesis, HE DID IT FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION.

What has classic X-Man done to match that?

Oh wow...that is nuts, lol. I just gained massive respect for Braniac

Delta1938
Originally posted by whacknasty
Oh wow...that is nuts, lol. I just gained massive respect for Braniac

big grin And Superman haters say Superman's villains are weak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.