WB Hulk vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
This is the situation in this battle : WBH keeps getting madder and angrier: as they say hulks anger and strength has no limits hence his strength increases significantly all the time hes not holding back one bit and is extremley angry... he fights Thanos( That is Thanos at his best as well with no I.G and no HOTU etc) in the following situations both at their best:-

1. H2H only!! No exotic powers and abilities
2. Both can use their exotic powers and abilities (i.e thunderclap,blasts etc) But no B.F.R !!

Who wins in each of the above how and why ?

Inhuman
Hulks anger has limits. There is only so angry he can get. His strength may have no limits (in theory) but his brain surely has limits.

Naija boy
Thanos loses in straight h2h but would win the second match probably

red sabre
thunderclap = exotic power? erm

quanchi112
Thanos in both.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos in both.

prove that Thanos is stronger than 1/10th of WBH's strength.
also
prove that Thanos has power output greater than 1 million times the power of disintegrating Savage Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
prove that Thanos is stronger than 1/10th of WBH's strength.
also
prove that Thanos has power output greater than 1 million times the power of disintegrating Savage Hulk. Thanos' showings are superior to Hulk's. Flat out. He's taken on far more powerful characters than Hulk has. You prove something. Prove you have knowledge on either character.

h1a8
Thanos' showings are superior to Hulk's. Flat out. He's taken on far more powerful characters than Hulk has. You prove something. Prove you have knowledge on either character.

Which showings of strength are superior to WBH?

quanchi112
Which showings of strength are superior to WBH? Tyrant punch and Mar-vell domination. Thanos already easily owned the Hulk in strength.

the Darkone
Thanos wins 2 nd too damn powerful and versatile and stalemate the 1 first one.

Thanos has disintegrate the savage hulk to bones on the astral plane, where he scared the living sh** out of Xman.

He out muscle the Thing and Professor Hulk during Infinity War, and went up against he magus w/incomplete guanlett

Thanos is eternal, he can amp his strength to unknow levels to match the Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Thanos in both with utter ease.

Colossus-Big C
hulk rips his heart out like drax did

JakeTheBank
Probably Hulk in the first.

Definitely Thanos in the second.

Mshinu
Thanos stomps the HF outa Hulkie Boy (x2)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos easily in the second... with a mere thought actually...

In the first... thanos simply fights smart like he did against champion until hulk is burnt out and a bloody mess on the ground unable to heal.

TheHulk
1.Hulk
2.Thanos

biensalsa
Hulk wins the first
Thanos wins the second

quanchi112
Originally posted by biensalsa
Hulk wins the first
Thanos wins the second How does Hulk win the first ? What showings demonstrate he'd beat Thanos in a brawl.

TheGodKiller
1.Thanos.
2.Thanos.

basilisk
Originally posted by ozz81
1. H2H only!! No exotic powers and abilities
2. Both can use their exotic powers and abilities (i.e thunderclap,blasts etc) But no B.F.R !!

1) Hulk
2) Thanos

h1a8
Originally posted by basilisk
1) Hulk
2) Thanos
How does Thanos win in 2 when he can't harm WBH?
What showings does Thanos have that show him producing power output greater than what WBH endured?

quanchi112
How does Thanos win in 2 when he can't harm WBH?
What showings does Thanos have that show him producing power output greater than what WBH endured? You need to prove he can't harm him.

h1a8
You need to prove he can't harm him.

I did. Thanos doesn't have power output greater than the Godblast.

biensalsa
How does Hulk win the first ? What showings demonstrate he'd beat Thanos in a brawl.

IG#4?

Nihilist
IG#4? lol you are stupid

Thanos wins both

Badabing
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol you are stupid

Thanos wins both You're deranged. Hulk wins.

b_hulk

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
You're deranged. Hulk wins.

b_hulk Care to BZ it?

biensalsa
lol you are stupid

Thanos wins both

Nope, You are the stupid one

Explain WHY Thanos wearing the Power gem has to rely on reality manipulation to get rid of Thor and Hulk if He is as strong as You claim.

Look at the Hulk scan, Thanos is not even trying to block anymore

And please try not to answer with stupidity.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-09.jpg, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-13-1.jpg, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-16-1.jpg, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-33-1.jpg

Nihilist
Nope, You are the stupid one

Explain WHY Thanos wearing the Power gem has to rely on reality manipulation to get rid of Thor and Hulk if He is as strong as You claim.

Look at the Hulk scan, Thanos is not even trying to block anymore

And please try not to answer with stupidity.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-09.jpg, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-13-1.jpg, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-16-1.jpg, http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_The_Infinity_Gauntlet_04-33-1.jpg You mean when all the heroes were attacking at once, and when Hulk and Drax suprise attacked him laughing out loud. I suppose the dont know Thanos even stated on panel he was puuting on a show for Death making it look like the heroes had a slight chance of winning and that he was in danger to try and impress her. Anyone can cherry pick feats, why not choose a weaker version of Thanos handling Thor or been equal to power gem Thor! or flooring Tyrant with a punch.

Stoic
Flooring Tyrant with an enhanced punch.

biensalsa
You mean when all the heroes were attacking at once, and when Hulk and Drax suprise attacked him laughing out loud. I suppose the dont know Thanos even stated on panel he was puuting on a show for Death making it look like the heroes had a slight chance of winning and that he was in danger to try and impress her. Anyone can cherry pick feats, why not choose a weaker version of Thanos handling Thor or been equal to power gem Thor! or flooring Tyrant with a punch.

I can bring you other examples and is hardly cherry picking.

Thor can hang out with Thanos on the physical department, so does Hulk.

And why do you bring the Tyrant showing? You know actually Thanos is using external help with that orb to fight Tyrant, is not like Thanos is fighting vs Tyrant under his own power. He is using the orb to fight Tyrant.

So yes IF Thanos "floored" Tyrant with a punch it wasn't under his own power.

But, you did not explained Why Thanos relied on reality manipulation to get rid of Hulk or Thor if He is as strong as You claim.

Someone as strong as You claim Thanos is, will not need reality manipulation in order to do that, He will just get rid of them.

biensalsa
Originally posted by Stoic

thumb up thumb up

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stoic
Nice try tho, the orb had energy in it and did nothing to amp strength as clearly shown on panel, when Thanos used the orb it was glowing with energy and when Thanos punched Tyrant it was dull and lifeless

Nihilist
I can bring you other examples and is hardly cherry picking.Bring whatever examples you want and il make you look a bigger fool than you are now

Want to give me other showings against Thanos from Thor that prove this. Wanna show youre proof about the Hulk whilst youre at it. Silver Surfer couldnt even feel Savage Hulks punches, we all know what happened when Thanos punched Surfer

It would help if you knew the orb was only used for energy clearly show as it radiated with energy when Thanos used it yet didnt when he punched Tyrant

You mean why did he showcase the versitality of the gems laughing out loud are you really serious with this point

h1a8
Nice try tho, the orb had energy in it and did nothing to amp strength as clearly shown on panel, when Thanos used the orb it was glowing with energy and when Thanos punched Tyrant it was dull and lifeless It was the writer's intentions that Thanos was amped because of the orb. That was the story bro.

Stoic
Nice try tho, the orb had energy in it and did nothing to amp strength as clearly shown on panel, when Thanos used the orb it was glowing with energy and when Thanos punched Tyrant it was dull and lifeless

And yet Tyrant used orbs to power up for his battle with a well fed Galactus. or should everyone go on the notion that they weren't to enhance the recipient? Zopzop can we get some clarification on this?

biensalsa

Not true, Thanos actually used the orb during the whole fight.

How much was this an external help? Maybe it was a lot, because He used the orb in EVERY SINGLE ATTACK.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Tyrant-29.jpg

Nihilist
It was the writer's intentions that Thanos was amped because of the orb. That was the story bro. Youve never even read the story, and if you had it was made clear the orb contained energy.Originally posted by Stoic
And yet Tyrant used orbs to power up for his battle with a well fed Galactus. or should everyone go on the notion that they weren't to enhance the recipient? Zopzop can we get some clarification on this? Yeah Tyrant used the orb, did you see Tyrant go around punching Galactus and again ignore it all you want it was made clear that when Thanos used the orb the energy within it radiated, ehich it never when he punched Tyrant.

Nihilist
Not true, Thanos actually used the orb during the whole fight.

How much was this an external help? Maybe it was a lot, because He used the orb in EVERY SINGLE ATTACK.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Thanos%20limits/th_Tyrant-29.jpg FFS you didnt even post the right scan, pathetic

biensalsa
Bring whatever examples you want and il make you look a bigger fool than you are now

Boo hoo and what examples have you brought?

Want to give me other showings against Thanos from Thor that prove this. Wanna show youre proof about the Hulk whilst youre at it. Silver Surfer couldnt even feel Savage Hulks punches, we all know what happened when Thanos punched Surfer

laughing Surfer went "ugh" when Hulk clocked his head, so yes, He felt Hulk's punches.
Believe me, Do you even have that issue?

It would help if you knew the orb was only used for energy clearly show as it radiated with energy when Thanos used it yet didnt when he punched Tyrant

No, it was not.

You mean why did he showcase the versitality of the gems laughing out loud are you really serious with this point

You have not answered yet, You answer a question with another question.

If Thanos is as strong as you claim, why He did not disposed easily of Hulk or Thor, If He is as strong as you claim He is?

biensalsa
FFS you didnt even post the right scan, pathetic

Then post it please. because in that comic in all his attacks vs Tyrant he had the orb.

Nihilist
Boo hoo and what examples have you brought?I dont need to bring anything i just shut down your bullshit

laughing out loud my bad ugh, Thanos killed Surfer

One sec whilst i get the scan, i can geuss you donty even own the comic and have it on disc

Why do something that makes easier laughing out loud

Nihilist
Then post it please. because in that comic in all his attacks vs Tyrant he had the orb.

psycho gundam
the orb was in his other hand you know

biensalsa
I dont need to bring anything i just shut down your bullshit

You haven't brought ANYTHING so far roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud my bad ugh, Thanos killed Surfer

laughing out loud You comment bite you in the ass, and now you are trying to correct it. But fine. How many punches has Hulk landed on Silver Surfer?

One sec whilst i get the scan, i can geuss you donty even own the comic and have it on disc

I do, wanna try?

Why do something that makes easier laughing out loud

In other words, nothing but wishful thinking

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the orb was in his other hand you know Yeah and? every time he used the orb to fire energy that hand was on the orb.

psycho gundam
i didn't say anything else, but he did have the orb and the jury is still out if he can gain power from it just by holding it

Nihilist
You haven't brought ANYTHING so far roll eyes (sarcastic)
More than you son, as all youve done is lie

So saying "ugh" is really feeling a punch, hell Surfer even said he felt story for Hulk whilst Hulk was punching him.

I you did you would know about the scan i posted.

Making someone far easier is wishfull thinking laughing out loud

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i didn't say anything else, but he did have the orb and the jury is still out if he can gain power from it just by holding it What jury? cos its plain to see that when he used the orb his hand were on it and the orb was glowing

biensalsa
Yeah and? every time he used the orb to fire energy that hand was on the orb.

doh

Nihilist
doh Nothing to prove otherwise, as you clearly stated that scan didnt exist.

Concession accpted, next.

biensalsa
More than you son, as all youve done is lie

laughing

So saying "ugh" is really feeling a punch, hell Surfer even said he felt story for Hulk whilst Hulk was punching him.

He felt the punch, YOU said, "He did not felt the punch", is obvious you are wrong.

I you did you would know about the scan i posted.

He had the orb with, he fought with the orb at hand. Is obvious what the orb was meant to be.

Making someone far easier is wishfull thinking laughing out loud

You claim he is strong, evidence shows He is not as strong as you wish he was.
He was trying to impress death by only using the power gem, Uh..... HE FAILED, He could not deal with the Hulk of Thor ONLY using the power gem, He needed the reality gem.

He was trying to impress death, but He couldn't, plain and simple.

biensalsa
Nothing to prove otherwise, as you clearly stated that scan didnt exist.

Fail 101 and I'm the one lying roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then post it please. because in that comic in all his attacks vs Tyrant he HAD the orb.

Nihilist
laughing Ive just proved you a liar with the scan i posted

haha, grasp all you want son, did you see Surfer been able to say he felt sorry for Thanos when he was punching him? no he was on the way to dying

Yeah when he had it in the hand he was firing it with and was glowing with energy, which wasnt the case with the punch.

Can you even read, Thanos never mentioned using olny the power gem. He said he would cut off all sensory input so he didnt know their next move but would still retain limitless power. If he wanted to just punch then using the gem he would like when he shattered Caps sheild with a punch and a back hand.

If youre gonna try and teach me at least know the facts first

Nihilist
Fail 101 and I'm the one lying roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud stop trying to twist what you meant son. The whole point was about Thanos using the orbs energy, which he didnt in that scan.

Nice dodge tho thumb up

biensalsa
Ive just proved you a liar with the scan i posted

Not really laughing

haha, grasp all you want son, did you see Surfer been able to say he felt sorry for Thanos when he was punching him? no he was on the way to dying

No, Thanos just kept punching panel after panel Hulk did not, Hulk hesitated. And this has been a constant. When Hulk tags Surfer, Surfer is often landing on his ass or on his knees.

Yeah when he had it in the hand he was firing it with and was glowing with energy, which wasnt the case with the punch.

And You say this because the orb is showing glowing on his hidden hand? laughing out loud

Can you even read, Thanos never mentioned using olny the power gem. He said he would cut off all sensory input so he didnt know their next move but would still retain limitless power. If he wanted to just punch then using the gem he would like when he shattered Caps sheild with a punch and a back hand.

If youre gonna try and teach me at least know the facts first

Lol, You are not too bright aren't you?

Let me lay this easy for you to understand

You have 5 senses, You want to impress your girlfriend by succeeding at something. Your 5 senses will make this task rather mundane, so you decide to only use your hearing senses to accomplish this so you can impress the lady.
You have all your senses at your disposal, but by your own rules, you are only allowed to use hearing and you "cut" yourself from the other sensory inputs. If You can't do it, then You cheated, because You can't do accomplish the task by only using hearing.

So Thanos was not able to accomplish his task. He got overpowered by Hulk and Thor.

If He was as physically strong as You want him to be, He will have done it, but since He is not, He cheated, plain and simple.

biensalsa
laughing out loud stop trying to twist what you meant son. The whole point was about Thanos using the orbs energy, which he didnt in that scan.

Nice dodge tho thumb up

There is no twisting in here. I show you proof of my post. Now You are going into wishful thinking mode again. laughing out loud

Odekahn
Thanos is clearly using the orb as a weapon.

quanchi112
I did. Thanos doesn't have power output greater than the Godblast. Based on ?

IG#4? You mean when Thanos didn't take them seriously and beat them one on like 20. Thanos was letting them hit him and the writer created a sense of drama. Think.

Originally posted by Odekahn
Thanos is clearly using the orb as a weapon. Not when he punched him. If I have a club in one hand and punch you with the other the club wasn't used.

Horrificus
Annoying direction for this thread.

That orb is a pain in the ass.

biensalsa

You mean when Thanos didn't take them seriously and beat them one on like 20. Thanos was letting them hit him and the writer created a sense of drama. Think.

Um.... NO!

I meant as in trying to IMPRESS the girl and failing to do so.

Explain then why if he is not serious, how is he trying to impress the girl?

quanchi112
Um.... NO!

I meant as in trying to IMPRESS the girl and failing to do so.

Explain then why if he is not serious, how is he trying to impress the girl? He was laughing manically was they were attacking him. He almost lost it all he later admits when the Surfer almopst took the ig. He willed himself back to full power and has other showings against the Hulk minus the ig. Thanos defeated the heroes in creative ways with the ig those weren't the only ways he could have defeated them.

biensalsa
He was laughing manically was they were attacking him. He almost lost it all he later admits when the Surfer almopst took the ig. He willed himself back to full power and has other showings against the Hulk minus the ig. Thanos defeated the heroes in creative ways with the ig those weren't the only ways he could have defeated them.

He wasn't laughing when Hulk or Thor were using him as a punching bag

Nihilist
Not really laughing

No, Thanos just kept punching panel after panel Hulk did not, Hulk hesitated. And this has been a constant. When Hulk tags Surfer, Surfer is often landing on his ass or on his knees.

And You say this because the orb is showing glowing on his hidden hand? laughing out loud

Lol, You are not too bright aren't you?

Let me lay this easy for you to understand

You have 5 senses, You want to impress your girlfriend by succeeding at something. Your 5 senses will make this task rather mundane, so you decide to only use your hearing senses to accomplish this so you can impress the lady.
You have all your senses at your disposal, but by your own rules, you are only allowed to use hearing and you "cut" yourself from the other sensory inputs. If You can't do it, then You cheated, because You can't do accomplish the task by only using hearing.

So Thanos was not able to accomplish his task. He got overpowered by Hulk and Thor.

If He was as physically strong as You want him to be, He will have done it, but since He is not, He cheated, plain and simple. Originally posted by biensalsa
There is no twisting in here. I show you proof of my post. Now You are going into wishful thinking mode again. laughing out loud

Its clear im waisting my time with a troll like you after reading that you think the orb was glowing in his hidden hand, when it isnt. Have a look at how the globe glowed when Thanos used it all the other times.

biensalsa
Its clear im waisting my time with a troll like you after reading that you think the orb was glowing in his hidden hand, when it isnt. Have a look at how the globe glowed when Thanos used it all the other times.

Um................. No!

I'm the one who is clearly wasting his time with the Thanos fans

quanchi112
He wasn't laughing when Hulk or Thor were using him as a punching bag He laughed after. He easily beat them both. Thanos has easily overpowered the Hulk without the ig. Use your head.

biensalsa
He laughed after. He easily beat them both. Thanos has easily overpowered the Hulk without the ig. Use your head.

Oh the irony laughing out loud

quanchi112
Oh the irony laughing out loud I am consistent whereas you aren't.

biensalsa
I am consistent whereas you aren't.

Really?

Quan: "I don't use feats"

Quan: "Thanos survived a blast from Odin"

biensalsa: "but that is a feat Quan"

Quan: "I am consistent whereas you aren't"

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Really?

Quan: "I don't use feats"

Quan: "Thanos survived a blast from Odin"

biensalsa: "but that is a feat Quan"

Quan: "I am consistent whereas you aren't"

laughing out loud That's a comparison feat not Thanos lifting random object not attempted by anyone else. This shows you his peers are well above Superman's.

biensalsa
That's a comparison feat not Thanos lifting random object not attempted by anyone else. This shows you his peers are well above Superman's.

Let me see

What has Superman tanked while wearing a shield?

Oh nothing, He just tanked a blast from Magog's staff powered by the quintessence. but that is probably not important to you.

Opps! Sorry , this is WBH VS THANOS thread

quanchi112
Let me see

What has Superman tanked while wearing a shield?

Oh nothing, He just tanked a blast from Magog's staff powered by the quintessence. but that is probably not important to you.

Opps! Sorry , this is WBH VS THANOS thread That's not the norm. He is seriously hurt/challenged by peers such as WW, Marvel, Orion, etc. That's his norm.

biensalsa
That's not the norm. He is seriously hurt/challenged by peers such as WW, Marvel, Orion, etc. That's his norm.

Well, is not like Thanos has a walk in the park vs Hulk or Thor.

And you do know that at this power levels when the avengers are around they are just getting in Thor's way, right?

quanchi112
Well, is not like Thanos has a walk in the park vs Hulk or Thor.

And you do know that at this power levels when the avengers are around they are just getting in Thor's way, right? I think Thanos would be in for a walk in the park with either. Thanos easily has waved down his hammer and taken his best from a power gem I am not holding back mad Thor.

biensalsa
I think Thanos would be in for a walk in the park with either. Thanos easily has waved down his hammer and taken his best from a power gem I am not holding back mad Thor.

Yes but also, You have his other showings in which Masterson Thor almost killed him.

I don't think He is as strong as many wish he was.

quanchi112
Yes but also, You have his other showings in which Masterson Thor almost killed him.

I don't think He is as strong as many wish he was. Masterson Thor can't kill him with the ig. That was the writer creating drama. Warlock later said they didn't have a chance. Thanos toyed with them. They couldn't beat him their only chance was to take the ig when his guard was down.

You really don't understand comics.

biensalsa
Masterson Thor can't kill him with the ig. That was the writer creating drama. Warlock later said they didn't have a chance. Thanos toyed with them. They couldn't beat him their only chance was to take the ig when his guard was down.

You really don't understand comics.

Thanos said they had what? 0.5% chances of winning?

That was Thor almost winning the house wink

quanchi112
Thanos said they had what? 0.5% chances of winning?

That was Thor almost winning the house wink Thor couldn't kill him with the ig in his possession. You think he could because you don't understand comics.

h1a8
Thor couldn't kill him with the ig in his possession. You think he could because you don't understand comics.

What does killing have to do with koing?
You use Thanos highest feats as they are the norm and others lower feats as they are the norm. This is the classic case of the highball lowball con game.

carver9
You use Thanos highest feats as they are the norm and others lower feats as they are the norm. This is the classic case of the highball lowball con game.

He does have a point Quan. You do focus mainly on low fts regarding a character you are debating against.

quanchi112
You use Thanos highest feats as they are the norm and others lower feats as they are the norm. This is the classic case of the highball lowball con game. I am using the average you aren't. You don't know enough about the character. No one takes you seriously.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
He does have a point Quan. You do focus mainly on low fts regarding a character you are debating against. No, I don't I usually center on the average. I am consistent.

Horrificus
Quanchi:

Please list the following:

1. 2 of Thanos' Lowest Showings.

2. 2 of Thanos' Mid-Level, (Average) Showings.

3. 2 of Thanos' Highest Showings, (No Power Items)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Quanchi:

Please list the following:

1. 2 of Thanos' Lowest Showings.

2. 2 of Thanos' Mid-Level, (Average) Showings.

3. 2 of Thanos' Highest Showings, (No Power Items) This is unnecessary.

Horrificus
This is unnecessary. OK. Was just giving you a way to establish a credible baseline, so this could move on.

Plus, it would be good to know where you stand on the topic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
OK. Was just giving you a way to establish a credible baseline, so this could move on.

Plus, it would be good to know where you stand on the topic. I just find it unnecessary.

Horrificus
I just find it unnecessary. No problem. Just an idea.

Nihilist
Um................. No!

I'm the one who is clearly wasting his time with the Thanos fans You are either blind or stupid, the scan i posted the orb is clearly not glowing like it was every other time Thanos used it to fire energy.

Youve been exposed to be nothing more than a troll

biensalsa
You are either blind or stupid, the scan i posted the orb is clearly not glowing like it was every other time Thanos used it to fire energy.

Youve been exposed to be nothing more than a troll

laughing out loud Sure babe. I'll call you tomorrow.

He had the orb just deal with it and stop crying little girl

Odekahn
I just find it unnecessary.

It sounds like a great idea tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
It sounds like a great idea tbh. Opinions vary.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The problem is.. Thanos has gone through a few upgrades... First by Death... Then some say by the heart... some say by Tyrant's orb... then lastly now that he's is the Avatar of Death... So if we're talking about current Thanos... you can't possibly want low medium or high showings as he has barely any appearances...

h1a8
I am using the average you aren't. You don't know enough about the character. No one takes you seriously.

If you use the average then why in the hell are you always mentioning Thanos highest feats ever and the other character's lowest feats. I never hear you mention Thanos low feats at all. It's a constant high ball low ball con game with you. Stop it because it's trolling.

quanchi112
If you use the average then why in the hell are you always mentioning Thanos highest feats ever and the other character's lowest feats. I never hear you mention Thanos low feats at all. It's a constant high ball low ball con game with you. Stop it because it's trolling. I don't mention him tanking ig blasts and mastering omnipotent power from thread to thread. I use his average or most current feats. You don't know either.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The problem is.. Thanos has gone through a few upgrades... First by Death... Then some say by the heart... some say by Tyrant's orb... then lastly now that he's is the Avatar of Death... So if we're talking about current Thanos... you can't possibly want low medium or high showings as he has barely any appearances...

Thanos feats doesn't really get better over time. Thus we must question the amount he was upgraded. The mere fact that someone being upgraded doesn't imply a minimum amount they were upgraded without any clear feats to show the difference in power.

Also, current Thanos doesn't have his tech. That means he may not even have some of his abilities he used the tech with. I wouldn't call this an upgrade.

Estacado
Thanos did what WBH did like 3 upgrades ago while fighting Drax.....

the Darkone
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos did what WBH did like 3 upgrades ago while fighting Drax.....

And that Thanos didn't have any upgrades from Death, that alone shows how much more powerful he became over the years. Thanos could stalemate WBHulk in the 1 battle, but the second is all Thanos, too damn versatile and powerful!

h1a8
I don't mention him tanking ig blasts and mastering omnipotent power from thread to thread. I use his average or most current feats. You don't know either.

He never tanked an ig blast. Obtaining omnipotent power is not a high feat or a feat at all. What average feats do you use? Name one or two? And why do you always mention a character's low feats when arguing against them? High ball low ball con game.

quanchi112
He never tanked an ig blast. Obtaining omnipotent power is not a high feat or a feat at all. What average feats do you use? Name one or two? And why do you always mention a character's low feats when arguing against them? High ball low ball con game. Yes, he did. Mastering omnipotent power through willpower is one of the best feats in all comics.

Odin, Maker, power gem Thor.

h1a8
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos did what WBH did like 3 upgrades ago while fighting Drax..... If you understand the science then you know that Thanos didn't do 1 billionth of what WBH did. First of all, Thanos and Drax caused the planet to destroy itself. They created an instability in the core which became unbalanced causing the planet to blew up. It's like pushing a button and letting the planet do all the work. This is a weak ass feat when it comes to high heralds highest feats.

What WBH and Betty did was jump into the air (not even touching the ground) and disintegrated countless herald level durability beings from a good distance away. The force WBH felt was over a million times more than the damage he produced.

Disintegrating a large amount of Savage Hulk peers without touching anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>destroying a planet. Destroying the planet was the weakest thing WBH did in the feat.

Also upgrades mean nothing if a character doesn't show a difference in power. We can assume the upgrades were minimal at best.

the Darkone
Thanos tanked a blast earlier that one shot Silver Surfer from Odin, Semi tank a blast from the Maker got back few min later, took a punch from B&T Thor w/power gem and only got a nose bled, granted Thor didnt tap into the full power of the power gem, and Thanos wasn't going to stand their and let Thor do it either, Thanos ain't stupid.

Thanos has the best damage soak durability in comics, he can take a lot of punishment and keeps on coming regardless if he is winning or losing.

Thanos greatest weapon is his mind, he will bait you and manipulate you to benefit him, Thanos would allowed WBHulk to go crazy and Thanos will systematically break/beat him down, before you know it WBHulk reverts back to banner or send Hulk on a one way ticket to death realm.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If you understand the science then you know that Thanos didn't do 1 billionth of what WBH did. First of all, Thanos and Drax caused the planet to destroy itself. They created an instability in the core which became unbalanced causing the planet to blew up. It's like pushing a button and letting the planet do all the work. This is a weak ass feat when it comes to high heralds highest feats.

What WBH and Betty did was jump into the air (not even touching the ground) and disintegrated countless herald level durability beings from a good distance away. The force WBH felt was over a million times more than the damage he produced.

Disintegrating a large amount of Savage Hulk peers without touching anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>destroying a planet. Destroying the planet was the weakest thing WBH did in the feat.

Also upgrades mean nothing if a character doesn't show a difference in power. We can assume the upgrades were minimal at best. Do you realize the AMOUNT of force you would have to exert on a planet to get it to explode when you're NOT EVEN TOUCHING IT??? They were WRESTLING and locking up arms... and the sheer force of them doing so cause the planet to explode... The hulk feat was a shared feat and a hulk that isn't even in this thread...

h1a8
Yes, he did. Mastering omnipotent power through willpower is one of the best feats in all comics.

Odin, Maker, power gem Thor.

When did he tank the ig blast? Issue number? or scan?
You don't know how much willpower it took. For all we know Superman could have done the same thing. Again, that's not a feat. It is irrelevant to Thanos beating x character in a forum fight. You name Thanos highest feats that are relevant to him winning.

Odin fight was PIS, no way in the hell is Thanos supposed to fight Odin like that.
That is the highest feat Thanos has.

Maker was weak in the mortal body.

PG Thor is an average feat since Thor wasn't proven to be more than 2x stronger than his normal self and he was still whipping Thanos arse.

Thor provided no direct hitting or blasting feats that was shown to be greater than a high end Thor.

quanchi112
When did he tank the ig blast? Issue number? or scan?
You don't know how much willpower it took. For all we know Superman could have done the same thing. Again, that's not a feat. It is irrelevant to Thanos beating x character in a forum fight. You name Thanos highest feats that are relevant to him winning.

Odin fight was PIS, no way in the hell is Thanos supposed to fight Odin like that.
That is the highest feat Thanos has.

Maker was weak in the mortal body.

PG Thor is an average feat since Thor wasn't proven to be more than 2x stronger than his normal self and he was still whipping Thanos arse.

Thor provided no direct hitting or blasting feats that was shown to be greater than a high end Thor. I don't have to provide you with the information. I like keeping you in the dark. To master supreme power your will has to be at the top of the totem pole. Superman's will has never adapted to such power and we've seen his willpower beaten by far less.

See you want to discount the showings just because you're biased. You don't know what pis even means. Thanos wins.

carver9
WBH literally kills Thanos, even with all powers including.

Nihilist
laughing out loud Sure babe. I'll call you tomorrow.

He had the orb just deal with it and stop crying little girl Which is it blind or stupid then? il go with stupid as any idiot can tell between a orb glowing and been used to fire energy only and one thats lifeless and just been held.

biensalsa
Which is it blind or stupid then? il go with stupid as any idiot can tell between a orb glowing and been used to fire energy only and one thats lifeless and just been held.

Hahahahahaha little girl keeps crying

Thanos is using a glowing orb, he use it to blast or while holding it in his hand, the whole point is that He is USING the ORB.

I guess holding the glowing orb and using it while fighting Tyrant had nothing to do with the whole fight right?

Keep crying wink

Nihilist
Hahahahahaha little girl keeps crying

Thanos is using a glowing orb, he use it to blast or while holding it in his hand, the whole point is that He is USING the ORB.

I guess holding the glowing orb and using it while fighting Tyrant had nothing to do with the whole fight right?

Keep crying wink What is there to cry about? the fact youre a blind troll!

EVERY time he used the orb is was glowing and in the hand he was using it with, which wasnt the case he he punched Tyrant.

Seeing as you think youre so smart ass e, how about we have a BZ to settle this then.

Igniz
1.Hulk wins.
2.Thanos mind rapes WBH.

biensalsa
What is there to cry about? the fact youre a blind troll!

EVERY time he used the orb is was glowing and in the hand he was using it with, which wasnt the case he he punched Tyrant.

Seeing as you think youre so smart ass e, how about we have a BZ to settle this then.

Settle what? that Thanos was using the orb to fight Tyrant?

That is as clear as water.

PM me with the details.

I said Thanos is using the Orb to fight Tyrant, thus meaning He is actually getting extra juice from it. He is tapping into the energies of the Orb.

You are fine with that? lets go.

quanchi112
WBH literally kills Thanos, even with all powers including. You always get like this when you're mad about being proven wrong.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk has NO chance what so ever to beat Thanos when he is using all his powers... With a mere thought or gesture he defeats the Hulk via mind rape. It's that easy. Or he simply stays aways from h2h with the Hulk and just blasts the ever loving shit out of him.. teleport further away.. repeat. Hulk has ZERO chance.

Let me ask you guys this...that are so impressed with the Dark Dimension feat.... Which is more impressive and seems more likely to cause damage to a city... Two Nukes exploding above the city and destroying it... or two guys JUST wrestling in the city destroying it? That is the comparison in feats here... One was using NO concussive forces... no speed... no gamma radiation.... nothing.. just locking up arms and the force of the struggle explodes the planet.. The other is using ALL of what I listed and more to accomplish the feat...

The Sorrow
Let me ask you guys this...that are so impressed with the Dark Dimension feat.... Which is more impressive and seems more likely to cause damage to a city... Two Nukes exploding above the city and destroying it... or two guys JUST wrestling in the city destroying it? That is the comparison in feats here... One was using NO concussive forces... no speed... no gamma radiation.... nothing.. just locking up arms and the force of the struggle explodes the planet.. The other is using ALL of what I listed and more to accomplish the feat...
It seemed more like they fought for an unknown period of time and eventually the planet exploded. IIRC they were still standing on the planet afterwards which means it couldn't have been totally destroyed.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
It seemed more like they fought for an unknown period of time and eventually the planet exploded. IIRC they were still standing on the planet afterwards which means it couldn't have been totally destroyed.

They destroyed half of it.

iceman24567
They destroyed half of it. Where does it say they destroyed half of it

KuRuPT Thanosi
again which is more impressive when it destroys a city.. a two nukes colliding over a city which use energy, velocity, concussive force etc etc or two guys wresting in a cith and destroy it just by the force of their arms locking up? BTW.. this was the WEAKEST version of Thanos... while the other is the strongest version of Hulk that isn't in this thread... hmmmmmm

carver9
again which is more impressive when it destroys a city.. a two nukes colliding over a city which use energy, velocity, concussive force etc etc or two guys wresting in a cith and destroy it just by the force of their arms locking up? BTW.. this was the WEAKEST version of Thanos... while the other is the strongest version of Hulk that isn't in this thread... hmmmmmm

WWH would beat Thanos if it came down to it. We don't need to use WBH.

@Iceman, they were still fighting on half of the planet and Drax was laid out on this same piece of planet after the fight was done.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carver... don't go all Carter on me... Thanos with a MERE THOUGHT mindraped Hulk and controlled him with utter ease...That is an epic pwning of Hulk by Thanos AGAIN.

quanchi112
WWH would beat Thanos if it came down to it. We don't need to use WBH.

@Iceman, they were still fighting on half of the planet and Drax was laid out on this same piece of planet after the fight was done. You are just spouting your opinion without anything to support it. So typical. A dog with no teeth so to speak.

Nihilist
Settle what? that Thanos was using the orb to fight Tyrant?

That is as clear as water.

PM me with the details.

I said Thanos is using the Orb to fight Tyrant, thus meaning He is actually getting extra juice from it. He is tapping into the energies of the Orb.

You are fine with that? lets go. lulzYoure so full of shit now youre changing your stance/arguement.

We was arguing about Thanos using the orb when he nailed Tyrant with a punch, there was nothing said by me that he wasnt using the orb to blast Tyrant.

The issue is every time Thanos used the orb is was in his firing hand and was radiating with energy, when he punched Tyrant it wasnt doing either.

The details are we have a BZ with judges, and the loser leaves KMC and gets their account deleted

JakeTheBank
If it's not someone downplaying Hulk's physical strength, it's someone completely ignoring Thanos' range of abilities. facepalm

I'm too lazy to check the stips in this thread as this is one of many Hulk/Thanos related threads, but really, if Thanos isn't gimped, and is allowed his mind raping, energy/matter manipulation, shields, whatever, he would have to fight down on Hulk's level for Hulk to even be able to combat him. That can't really be argued, and tbh, it's exactly why so many beings in comics either fight down to Hulk's level to begin with.

Conversely, if this stayed strictly melee, Thanos isn't going to easily beat him. His freakish durability and stamina will keep in it, but eventually Hulk's power is going to keep on climbing to the point where Thanos is going to be in trouble.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree with Jake, but even think Thanos could win in Melee and eventually burn hulk out.. Maybe not, and he might go down but I would still give him okay odds. When Thanos fights smart and uses all his powers.. not even Carter's Hulk has a chance, and best of all, Carver knows it.. only Carter doesn't.

biensalsa
lulzYoure so full of shit now youre changing your stance/arguement.

We was arguing about Thanos using the orb when he nailed Tyrant with a punch, there was nothing said by me that he wasnt using the orb to blast Tyrant.

The issue is every time Thanos used the orb is was in his firing hand and was radiating with energy, when he punched Tyrant it wasnt doing either.

The details are we have a BZ with judges, and the loser leaves KMC and gets their account deleted

Let see , You said:

You mean when all the heroes were attacking at once, and when Hulk and Drax suprise attacked him laughing out loud. I suppose the dont know Thanos even stated on panel he was puuting on a show for Death making it look like the heroes had a slight chance of winning and that he was in danger to try and impress her. Anyone can cherry pick feats, why not choose a weaker version of Thanos handling Thor or been equal to power gem Thor! or flooring Tyrant with a punch.

Then I said

I can bring you other examples and is hardly cherry picking.

Thor can hang out with Thanos on the physical department, so does Hulk.

And why do you bring the Tyrant showing? You know actually Thanos is using external help with that orb to fight Tyrant, is not like Thanos is fighting vs Tyrant under his own power. He is using the orb to fight Tyrant.

So yes IF Thanos "floored" Tyrant with a punch it wasn't under his own power.

But, you did not explained Why Thanos relied on reality manipulation to get rid of Hulk or Thor if He is as strong as You claim.

Someone as strong as You claim Thanos is, will not need reality manipulation in order to do that, He will just get rid of them.

Then you started crying even more

Then I said

Then post it please. because in that comic in all his attacks vs Tyrant he HAD the orb.

Then you kept CRYING and started to LIE

Nothing to prove otherwise, as you clearly stated that scan didnt exist.

More crying

You are either blind or stupid, the scan i posted the orb is clearly not glowing like it was every other time Thanos used it to fire energy.

The somebody pointed out to your inane stupidity that the Orb is IN THE OTHER HAND.

You keep crying

Next time I'll use lube.

My stance has been there since the beginning and now you are lying even more.

So what now? ready?

KuRuPT Thanosi
when the orb WASN'T GLOWING iit wasn't be used. Period. When it was, obviously he was using it.

biensalsa
when the orb WASN'T GLOWING iit wasn't be used. Period. When it was, obviously he was using it.

the orb is OUT OF SIGHT!

Nihilist
Let see , You said:

Then I said

Then you started crying even more

Then I said

Then you kept CRYING and started to LIE

More crying

The somebody pointed out to your inane stupidity that the Orb is IN THE OTHER HAND.

You keep crying

Next time I'll use lube.

My stance has been there since the beginning and now you are lying even more.

So what now? ready? More bullshit from you, you was making out the orb clearly amped his punch

You cleary are stupid or just trolling.

So you accept?Originally posted by biensalsa
the orb is OUT OF SIGHT! The orb is in his other hand, its so f*cking clear.

h1a8
More bullshit from you, you was making out the orb clearly amped his punch

So you accept? The orb is in his other hand, its so f*cking clear.

The orb amped Thanos entire being. It was clearly the writer's intention. Thanos was able to absorb energy from the orb.

Badabing
Biensalsa and Nihilist, I don't care who started what. The next time either of you break the rules it will result in a warning.

biensalsa
More bullshit from you, you was making out the orb clearly amped his punch

So you accept? The orb is in his other hand, its so f*cking clear.

The orb is out of sight, is on the other hand of Thanos and he is still juicing up from it.

And is not more "bs" from me, is what I have said since the start

I just prove you wrong with all the evidence from the previous post.

Badabing
sneer

biensalsa
The orb amped Thanos entire being. It was clearly the writer's intention. Thanos was able to absorb energy from the orb.

It is clear as day and night that Thanos is juicing himself up with the energy from the orb.

Even Thanos admits in the end that Tyrant will defeat him.

Tyrant "You yet live?"

Tyrant "A situation I will presently correct"

Thanos "Given the chance I'm sure you would"

I agree Thanos was juicing himself up with that orb.

biensalsa
Originally posted by Badabing
Enjoy your warning.

Sorry by the time I posted, it was already too late.

Badabing
I got your PM and edited the post.

Nihilist
The orb amped Thanos entire being. It was clearly the writer's intention. Thanos was able to absorb energy from the orb. Nonsense, you have no proof at all other than speculationOriginally posted by biensalsa
The orb is out of sight, is on the other hand of Thanos and he is still juicing up from it.

And is not more "bs" from me, is what I have said since the start

I just prove you wrong with all the evidence from the previous post. lol the orb is in his other hand, you can actually see it, and it clear the orb is dull with no energy glowing around it.

Its funny you say the orb isnt in the scan yet say that another poster commented it was in shot in his other handOriginally posted by biensalsa
It is clear as day and night that Thanos is juicing himself up with the energy from the orb.

Even Thanos admits in the end that Tyrant will defeat him.

Tyrant "You yet live?"

Tyrant "A situation I will presently correct"

Thanos "Given the chance I'm sure you would"

I agree Thanos was juicing himself up with that orb. All that has nothing to do with the issue at hand, stop dodging.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What was with the closing of the Lucifer vs. Thanos with the IG thread... NOTHING... NOTHING was ever shown that Lucifer would be able to win and beat Thanos.. all they could ever say was that he wouldn't be effected by Thanos... nothing about him being able to kill Thanos. Yet it was closed... lame.

biensalsa
Nonsense, you have no proof at all other than speculation lol the orb is in his other hand, you can actually see it, and it clear the orb is dull with no energy glowing around it.

Its funny you say the orb isnt in the scan yet say that another poster commented it was in shot in his other hand All that has nothing to do with the issue at hand, stop dodging.

Thanos is getting extra energy form the Orb to fight Tyrant.

Is so clear that He even uses the ORB as a direct attack

as simple as that.

You want to BZ this, PM me and We settle this with judges

Nihilist
Thanos is getting extra energy form the Orb to fight Tyrant.

Is so clear that He even uses the ORB as a direct attackENERGY yeah to fire as a blast, he was/had been drawing energy from it he wouldnt have needed to use the orb further.

The only thing simple is the it clearly shows the orb glowing when used and not when not being used

OK

Horrificus
I had some questions and comments on the orb.

Fact: Tyrant has an entire storehouse of the orbs. Possibly thousands, or more.

Is he "tapping" all of those orbs, and adding their power to his own?

If the answer is "yes", then chances are that:

1. He does not need to be physically holding ALL OF THEM to be using them.
2. They are not very powerful, because, if they were, Thanos would not even have been able to survive the first attack.
3. Whether the globe glows when used, or not, doesn't really matter anyway.
4. It really didn't matter that much if Thanos used it during the battle or not. And, he was probably just trying to gain knowledge of the orb as an energy source. Not as a "master weapon".

If the answer is "no" and he is not being powered by all of those orbs in the storehouse:

1. Why are they all being kept?
2. Why were we shown all of them?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If it's not someone downplaying Hulk's physical strength, it's someone completely ignoring Thanos' range of abilities. facepalm

I'm too lazy to check the stips in this thread as this is one of many Hulk/Thanos related threads, but really, if Thanos isn't gimped, and is allowed his mind raping, energy/matter manipulation, shields, whatever, he would have to fight down on Hulk's level for Hulk to even be able to combat him. That can't really be argued, and tbh, it's exactly why so many beings in comics either fight down to Hulk's level to begin with.

Conversely, if this stayed strictly melee, Thanos isn't going to easily beat him. His freakish durability and stamina will keep in it, but eventually Hulk's power is going to keep on climbing to the point where Thanos is going to be in trouble.

The problem is that Thanos may not have any legitimate way of affecting WBH.
He hasn't shown power output more than the force WBH felt when he collided with Betty.

Mind raping won't work in the slightest. Matter manipulation won't work, although it is something Thanos rarely uses. I'm not sure if the current Thanos has shields. Even so WBH can casually bust through (the evidence is him cracking Umar's barrier without touching it with a casual TC).

h1a8
Nonsense, you have no proof at all other than speculation lol the orb is in his other hand, you can actually see it, and it clear the orb is dull with no energy glowing around it. It's speculation that the orb didn't amp him since the context of the comic is that Thanos needed the orb to combat Tyrant. That means the writer's intention is that Thanos was being juiced from the orb. Either way there is no definite proof that the orb didn't amp him.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Jake, Thanos energy output isn't dropping Hulk and lol at fighting at Hulks level. Plenty people have used their power output against him and he powers through it. You should know this Jake.

Nihilist
It's speculation that the orb didn't amp him since the context of the comic is that Thanos needed the orb to combat Tyrant. That means the writer's intention is that Thanos was being juiced from the orb. Either way there is no definite proof that the orb didn't amp him. Theres is because EVERY times he used the orb is starting to glow with energy and when he wasnt using it was dull.

You havent even read the comic.

carver9
Theres is because EVERY times he used the orb is starting to glow with energy and when he wasnt using it was dull.

You havent even read the comic.

Sigh* confused

Nihilist
Sigh* confused Shut up Caver you worse of a lowball troll than h1a8

carver9
Shut up Caver you worse of a lowball troll than h1a8

So you still mad? Understandable. Step yow game up.

Nihilist
So you still mad? Understandable. Step yow game up. Mad that youre a lowball troll that gets warned by PR all the time!

Caver dont try to talk big, because we both know you cave in and run from every debate.

carver9
Mad that youre a lowball troll that gets warned by PR all the time!

Caver dont try to talk big, because we both know you cave in and run from every debate.

Pr is pointing his attention towards the wrong person.

I am big, whenever you are ready for this, let me know.

Nihilist

I am big, whenever you are ready for this, let me know. So you finally agree to a BZ Thanos/Hulk.

Good, lets do it.

carver9
So you finally agree to a BZ Thanos/Hulk.

Good, lets do it.

Why would I battlezone you when you have doubts on Thanos beating Hulk? Let's just wait until the Avengers is over.

Damborgson

I am big, whenever you are ready for this, let me know.
So you finally agree to a BZ Thanos/Hulk.

Good, lets do it.

Details? I'd like to see this happen.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>