Pheonix 5 Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins here

JakeTheBank
lol

Colossus-Big C
I hope they keep the power forever.
the xmen are now elite high heralds, while in theory colossus is trans-tier if written correctly

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

I hope you never write comics.

Power Cosmic II
phoenix cyclops appeared to stop thor's hammer swing with one hand. not even silver surfer has done that...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
phoenix cyclops appeared to stop thor's hammer swing with one hand. not even silver surfer has done that...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/bekkiglittz/GIFs/Supernatural/94f4e6fd.gif

Colossus-Big C
I hope you never write comics. I hope ryu never fights colossus.

Colossus-Big C
phoenix cyclops appeared to stop thor's hammer swing with one hand. not even silver surfer has done that... He also one shotted thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I hope ryu never fights colossus.

Me neither. Ryu's overrated.

Now, Ken, on the other hand...

the ninjak
Go GO POWER RANGERS! eek!

Estacado
facepalm

zopzop
Hulk did it too but he took Thor by surprise.

Silver Surfer did it but he needed to use two hands.

It's really not that impressive. High Heralds do that to each other. Now if he overrode one of Odin's enchantments.................that would be a different story.

Back on topic, I think the Avengers can do it. Wanda waltzed right in and took the captive Avengers and the P5 couldn't stop her. Cyclops attempted it and got his hand burned.

So a Team consisting of Thor, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, Iron Man and Pym (with a little prep) could definitely take wins. I would say take the majority wins too.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Estacado
facepalm

laughing

Prep-Man
Phoenix 5.

Sundipped
Spite.
Look what just 1 member (Cyclops) did to this Avengers team with only a gesture:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/12297765_AvsX-Zone_020.jpg

the ninjak
Considering they've had less than 1 feat. I proclaim the Phoenix Fox Force 5 Power Rangers to be the ultimate force in the Marvel Universe. And screw you anyone who challenges my might.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
Considering they've had less than 1 feat. I proclaim the Phoenix Fox Force 5 Power Rangers to be the ultimate force in the Marvel Universe. And screw you anyone who challenges my might. less than 1 feat? did you reas issue six?

ankur29
Originally posted by zopzop
Hulk did it too but he took Thor by surprise.

It's really not that impressive. High Heralds do that to each other. Now if he overrode one of Odin's enchantments.................that would be a different story.

thumb up

Rulk did it too:

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/thor-vs-rulk-wallpaper-l.jpg

Colossus-Big C
rulk can absorb kinetic force though. unless you think rulk stronger than thor?
you know blocking a two hand hammer strike one with hand and all

the ninjak
less than 1 feat? did you reas issue six?

Nooo my friend. I haven't read issue 6. But I will now big grin

nwg202
ill bet Magik with the pf power on top of her own will have less impressive feats then Magik without it.

What happens when you give a hell lord the pf force? nothing really all that different from cyclops or namor or emma getting the phoenix force. That freaking cosmic turkey will actually depower her...

ankur29
rulk can absorb kinetic force though. unless you think rulk stronger than thor?
you know blocking a two hand hammer strike one with hand and all

I thought he could sap/drain energy does he absorb kinetic force aswell???

i never knew that.

I would say rulk is as strong as thor/herc/sentry but slightly weaker than than WWH.

Bentley
Rulk doesn't absorb kinetic force, where did that come from?

TheGodKiller
Wanda and Thor are the only ones who matter on the Avengers roster .

Estacado
Originally posted by Bentley
Rulk doesn't absorb kinetic force, where did that come from?
From the Big-C's guide to Marvel characters.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by zopzop

I see my post went completely over your head.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Estacado
From the Big-C's guide to Marvel characters.

laughing

I heard it's just as good as Liefeld's atlas of human anatomy.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G6V7szTJkvo/SZiVUn4EPqI/AAAAAAAAAqw/Ab7vqoIxgUE/s400/liefeld.jpg

guy222
phoenix 5

Sr J-Bieb
They touch Wanda and burn.

She's on my Avengers. So is James Bond.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by guy222
phoenix 5

They way cyclops delt with thor was to say the least impressive. Also in theory he shoyld be phyicaly on the weaker side compared to the likes of colossus and namor.

Also does anyone know if Emma's powers are amped? Kinda surprised she did just mind rape everyone already with the p-force backing her up.

"Id"
The Phoenix Five will have a big conflict against Mr. Sinister who is empowered by a Celestial. Looking forward to this.

The Sorrow
Phoenix 5

Estacado
Originally posted by "Id"
The Phoenix Five will have a big conflict against Mr. Sinister who is empowered by a Celestial. Looking forward to this.
At the end Sinister will become super sized and the Phoenix five will call up on their Phoenix zords to create the mega Phoenix zord....313

vansonbee
The Phoenix Five will have a big conflict against Mr. Sinister who is empowered by a Celestial. Looking forward to this. Just read that today. I guess the big event of "Avengers vs. X-Men" was not the "end game" for the event.

The phoenix 5 gonna be around for some long time sad

DarkSaint85
EVERY single Avenger?

-Pr-
I hope they keep the power forever.
the xmen are now elite high heralds, while in theory colossus is trans-tier if written correctly

No.

TheGodKiller

That entire arc , with Sinister hijacking Tiamut and the Extinction team being shoehorned as taking on a host of Celestials , was crap .

red sabre
the real question is how many upgrades will colossus need in order to learn how to fight properly.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by red sabre
the real question is how many upgrades will colossus need in order to learn how to fight properly.

TheGodKiller

Add a couple of zeroes after that number and you'll be on the right track .

carver9

From what I read, aren't they suppose to fix the extinction of the mutant race before losing this power. This is the main reason they have it right now.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9
From what I read, aren't they suppose to fix the extinction of the mutant race before losing this power. This is the main reason they have it right now.

The main reason they have it right now is because of Tony's misguided attempt to destroy the PF . It got split into 5 parts , each inhabiting one of them .

"Id"
The Sinister arc runs alongside with AvX. It will end shortly before AvX concludes.

carver9
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The main reason they have it right now is because of Tony's misguided attempt to destroy the PF . It got split into 5 parts , each inhabiting one of them .

I understand that...I'm talking about the "plot" of them having the power. They are suppose to balance everything back out...restore the mutant race.

TheGodKiller
I understand that...I'm talking about the "plot" of them having the power. They are suppose to balance everything back out...restore the mutant race.

Which is exactly what they are doing . The Sinister arc is just a
side-story and isn't really going to take center-stage in the AVX storyline .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.