Achillies (dc) vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
All h2h

1. Wrestling
2. boxing
3. H2h no hammer
4. H2h hammer

red sabre
in wrestling i dont know never saw achilles wrestling abilities , he is suppose to have the skills of the great achilles after all however thor is a great warrior the champion of asgard and has plenty of combat knowledge i would say its a toss up.

boxing i would give it to thor, thor went up blow for blow with guys like kurse who is 4X stronger than him, achilles went down to doomsday after several hits i would say thor is the greater sluger between the two.

full H2H without a hammer i will give it to thor, achilles got the grace however he will get tagged by thor and as i said in the boxing department IMO thor is the better sluger he will eventually beat achilles down.

with hammer thor is busting his face no question.

Q99
I think Grace would help the most in Boxing, though. It limits the already limited moveset of boxing more. I could see Achilles getting a win there.

red sabre
Originally posted by Q99
I think Grace would help the most in Boxing, though. It limits the already limited moveset of boxing more. I could see Achilles getting a win there.

could happen as well, to be honest i see achilles as slightly more skilled than thor however thor can take more punishment and he hits harder IMO , i gave slight edge to thor however anything can happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.