Cable, Nova Prime vs Battalion, Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They battle it out in a valley filled with boulders of various sizes.
Anyone know who all of these guys are?

If so, which team gets the win?

Stoic
Hey I thought that this would be interesting. Whazzup?

celeyhyga17
Which Battalion?

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Which Battalion?

Jackson King of Storm Watch

http://imagecomics.wikia.com/wiki/Jackson_King

Prep-Man
jackson king was able to amp his stats to majestic levels, but apollo doesnt deserve to be here. hes the weakest of the bunch.

Glorificus
This is Jesus Cable you're using, I'm assuming?

If so, then Team 1.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
jackson king was able to amp his stats to majestic levels, but apollo doesnt deserve to be here. hes the weakest of the bunch.

Do you really thing so? After his fight with Atrocitus, he showed that he could take a punch. J'onn as we know has near Superman stats. Apollo ate more, and was the more resilient of the two. I'm just not too sure that I would call him the weakest on the field.

Digi
jackson king was able to amp his stats to majestic levels

lol wut

I swear, the weird **** I hear about WS characters...

celeyhyga17

Originally posted by Digi
lol wut

I swear, the weird **** I hear about WS characters...

I thought the same exact thing....

blink

Stoic
Originally posted by Glorificus
This is Jesus Cable you're using, I'm assuming?

If so, then Team 1.

Yes. Cable at his best, but are you certain that Cable could take Jackson?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic Do you really thing so? After his fight with Atrocitus, he showed that he could take a punch. J'onn as we know has near Superman stats. Apollo ate more, and was the more resilient of the two. I'm just not too sure that I would call him the weakest on the field.

oh, i thought you were using ws apollo. dcnu one is a different story.

Prep-Man
in the last major story, before ws was cancleled, jackson king amped himself to take on sebastion. who is easily in majestic class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.