Full power Kuurth vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

Who wins?

Mshinu
Poor Huklie Boy

Galan007
I don't see 'standard' WWH beating Kuurth.

However, if Hulk goes Super Saiyan, he likely wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007

However, if Hulk goes Super Saiyan, he likely wins. So simply punching Kuurth wins!

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
So simply punching Kuurth wins! When I say 'Super Saiyan', I mean World-Breaker Hulk.

At those levels, yes. I do believe punches would be effective.

Nihilist
When I say 'Super Saiyan', I mean World-Breaker Hulk.

At those levels, yes. I do believe punches would be effective. Yet you think Thanos cant even harm Kuurth

Galan007
Through physical attacks? No.
Through energy attacks? Possibly.
Through telepathy? No way in hell.

Nihilist
Through physical attacks? No.
Through energy attacks? Possibly.
Through telepathy? No way in hell. Physical lol, he goes into astral form like he did against the doppleganger and punches a hole through him.

With energy he hit Omega with a blast said to be capable of leveling a mountain range and that was just 1 blast. Plus a far weaker clone fired a blast that made the universe scream.

carver9

However, if Hulk goes Super Saiyan, he likely wins.

This.

Galan007
Physical lol, he goes into astral form like he did against the doppleganger and punches a hole through him. This doesn't make sense to me. If he's astral, how is he punching holes through anything?

With energy he hit Omega with a blast said to be capable of leveling a mountain range and that was just 1 blast. Kuurth>a mountain range.

Plus a far weaker clone fired a blast that made the universe scream. Hyperbole. I doubt Eternity himself was depicted literally screaming out in pain when said blast was released.

At any rate, don't you think this discussion is better suited in the Thanos/Kuurth thread, or are you just baiting..?

Nihilist
This doesn't make sense to me. If he's astral, how is he punching holes through anything?Comics, the same way Hulk does shit to astral form like crush stranges hands

That was only 1 blast, he aint standing up to many of them

Because Thanos did it, it was hyperbole i geuss! Eternity was being killed at the time by the Rot

carver9
This doesn't make sense to me. If he's astral, how is he punching holes through anything?

Kuurth>a mountain range.

Hyperbole. I doubt Eternity himself actually screamed when said blast was released.

At any rate, don't you think this discussion is better suited in the Thanos/Kuurth thread, or are you just baiting..?

It's pretty obvious he is baiting. Bada told him more than once to stop making Hulk threads, especially when he is upset about a Thanos debate.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
It's pretty obvious he is baiting. Bada told him more than once to stop making Hulk threads, especially when he is upset about a Thanos debate. stop being a little coward snitch Caver.

Galan007
Comics, the same way Hulk does shit to astral form like crush stranges hands Hm, still don't see him punching a hole through Kuurth based on that showing, but w/e.

That was only 1 blast, he aint standing up to many of themIYO.

Because Thanos did it, it was hyperbole i geuss! Nope. It's hyperbole unless we actually saw Eternity himself (the universe) screaming out in pain after Thanos released said blast.

...Unless you think a clone has universal power..?

---

Srsly though, there's a thread devote to this topic. Why not bring up this crap there?

Nihilist
Hm, still don't see him punching a hole through Kuurth based on that showing, but w/e.So him doing it to someone more powerful than himself isnt proof

Pretty much fact

lol really! il remember this then.

The clone absorbed shitloads of energy to perform that feat

---

Galan007
So him doing it to someone more powerful than himself isnt proofThat he can punch a hole through Kuurth? No.

Furthermore, if said doppelganger was more powerful than Thanos, then he (Thanos) shouldn't have been able to punch said hole.

Pretty much factNo.

lol really! il remember this then. Please do. Hyperbole should never be used as the basis for ones opinions. smile

The clone absorbed shitloads of energy to perform that feat Cool. So in all likelihood, he was > the real Thanos, right? If not, do you have proof that the real Thanos was more powerful than the clone was at that point?

Colossus-Big C
Hulk > Retarded looking purple man

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hulk > Retarded looking purple man

Pretty much. Nihilist is mad that Hulk is physically above Thanos.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hulk > Retarded looking purple man Originally posted by carver9
Pretty much. Nihilist is mad that Hulk is physically above Thanos.
Blasphemy...............reported for it!argue

juggerman
Kuurth>WWH

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
Kuurth>WWH

I disagree. WWH is far more formidable imo.

Reacting2
Pretty much. Nihilist is mad that Hulk is physically above Thanos. well he is, nothing to be mad about it... but thanos has other ways to shit stomp hulk so who cares confused

Reacting2

carver9

Damborgson
Kuurth should take it

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Kuurth should take it

Who do you think is more powerful, War Hulk or WWH?

Damborgson
Idk. The only showing of War Hulk I've seen is him stopping Juggy's enchantment. So I guess purely based on that War Hulk.

carver9
Idk. The only showing of War Hulk I've seen is him stopping Juggy's enchantment. So I guess purely based on that War Hulk.

That's not good enough..

What's the difference?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

Vs

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

Damborgson
That's not good enough..

What's the difference?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

Vs

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

War Hulk actually managed to stop him?

carver9
War Hulk actually managed to stop him?

Both stopped him but the difference is, War Hulk got pushed across an entire desert before he stopped him whereas WWH stopped him dead in his tracks.

Damborgson
Both stopped him but the difference is, War Hulk got pushed across an entire desert before he stopped him whereas WWH stopped him dead in his tracks.

Pretty sure his feet were still moving. The scan shows him getting pushed back. In any case he still managed to stop him. WWH didn't.

Reacting2
Both stopped him but the difference is, War Hulk got pushed across an entire desert before he stopped him whereas WWH stopped him dead in his tracks. Only War was able to Stop him, WWH was being pushed back, and it was confirmed by the author of the comic that juggernaut was using only his strenght.

carver9
Pretty sure his feet were still moving. The scan shows him getting pushed back. In any case he still managed to stop him. WWH didn't.

They were in the same position after this. Juggernaut could not push him back. War Hulk crossed a desert before gaining enough strength to stop him.

carver9
Originally posted by Reacting2
Only War was able to Stop him, WWH was being pushed back, and it was confirmed by the author of the comic that juggernaut was using only his strenght.

It was pretty much stated by Hulk that Juggernaut was using his forward momentum power..."you call yourself unstoppable? Go be unstoppable somewhere else". Juggernaut forward momentum gets him bfred.

Damborgson
They were in the same position after this. Juggernaut could not push him back. War Hulk crossed a desert before gaining enough strength to stop him.

But WWH didn't stop him at all.

So he did push him back and was pushing him back. And if it's true that only juggernaut's strength was involved, that would work even more to War Hulk favor as he stopped the enchantment.

Reacting2

carver9

carver9
But WWH didn't stop him at all.

So he did push him back and was pushing him back. And if it's true that only juggernaut's strength was involved, that would work even more to War Hulk favor as he stopped the enchantment.

But he wasn't being pushed back though. They was in the same position the entire time except during that one instance. War Hulk got pushed across an entire desert. Juggernaut couldn't even move him out of that spot whereas WarHulk got pushed through a desert. Do you not see the difference?

Damborgson
But he wasn't being pushed back though. They was in the same position the entire time except during that one instance. War Hulk got pushed across an entire desert. Juggernaut couldn't even move him out of that spot whereas WarHulk got pushed through a desert. Do you not see the difference?

Yet he was being pushed back and it was with strength alone. Juggernaut was using the enchantment to push back War Hulk and not just strength alone. I don't think I'm the one missing the difference here.

carver9
Yet he was being pushed back and it was with strength alone. Juggernaut was using the enchantment to push back War Hulk and not just strength alone. I don't think I'm the one missing the difference here.

Where are you getting that it was just strength? Juggernaut own power bfred him, Juggernaut forward momentum.

Damborgson
Where are you getting that it was just strength? Juggernaut own power bfred him, Juggernaut forward momentum.

The writer confirmed it?

Yeah because he got side stepped and shoved along to help. Juggernaut got distracted and then WWH gave him a shove and he started going.

Reacting2
The writer confirmed it? True, Christos Gage himself said it was purely a test of strength

carver9
The writer confirmed it?

Yeah because he got side stepped and shoved along to help. Juggernaut got distracted and then WWH gave him a shove and he started going.

No, the writer didn't...a writer that didn't partake in the comic stated this.

WWH is powerful but he can't activate people powers by love tapping them.

confused

Damborgson
Oh well if thats true then the writers' opinion doesnt really hold more weight than ours. If anyone has a link though thatd be great.

Why not when juggernauts power is activated with momentum?

Reacting2

carver9

carver9
Oh well if thats true then the writers' opinion doesnt really hold more weight than ours. If anyone has a link though thatd be great.

Why not when juggernauts power is activated with momentum?

So a love tap from Hulk can activate Juggernauts power? WTF? Where did you get this from? What else can WWH activate and deactivate with love taps.?

CosmicComet
confused

Problem?

JakeTheBank
What else can WWH activate and deactivate with love taps.?

His fanboys.

CosmicComet
So a love tap from Hulk can activate Juggernauts power? WTF? Where did you get this from? What else can WWH activate and deactivate with love taps.?

Juggernaut only weighs 1000 or so lbs.

A hard shove against the shoulder by someone of Hulk's strength should easily get him moving, and it did.

Sorry Carver. The writer said it was a purely strength test. Juggernaut was not using his forward momentum power.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Juggernaut only weighs 1000 or so lbs.

A hard shove against the shoulder by some of Hulk's strength should easily get him moving, and it did.

Sorry Carver. The writer said it was a purely strength test. Juggernaut was not using his forward momentum power.

Juggernaut isn't love tapping Hulk and bfring him, don't care what mathematics you come up with. Juggernaut is strong enough to prevent himself from being bfred by a tap.

Damborgson

The only reason you're trying to make it sound so crazy is because it's right. :/ If Hulk applies momentum to Juggernaut who's unstoppable enchantment is activated with momentum....then what happens? It's not like Juggernaut started shooting heat vision or something.

Damborgson

carver9
You violated my trust. No more games now.

http://gifsoup.com/view6/3825940/bestpartinavengersmovie-o.gif

I never seen that and it contradicts what happened on panel.

Damborgson
I never seen that and it contradicts what happened on panel.

But it doesn't. Hulk was being pushed back. Geez man if the writer says it and the comic shows it then shouldn't that be enough? Hulk doesn't stop being awesome because of it.

Reacting2
But it doesn't. Hulk was being pushed back. Geez man if the writer says it and the comic shows it then shouldn't that be enough? Hulk doesn't stop being awesome because of it. this big grin

carver9
Hulk>>>Juggernaut. Juggernaut would NEVER be able to pull off what Hulk has done throughout his career. Juggernaut is a step below, a couple of steps.

Newjak
FP Kuurth wins

Estacado
Carter stfu even the writer himself said that Juggernaut wasn't trying to push Hulk back it was just a test of strenght.....facepalm

Stoic
Originally posted by Estacado
Carter stfu even the writer himself said that Juggernaut wasn't trying to push Hulk back it was just a test of strenght.....facepalm

If it was only a test of strength, then why was the Hulk's foot being pushed backwards? The writer is phucked according to on panel evidence. Where in the story did it initially show it being solely a contest of strength, and how does that detract from the idea that a pushing contest is outside of said contest? After all it takes strength, to push an object. Let's stop splitting hairs my brother.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Stoic
If it was only a test of strength, then why was the Hulk's foot being pushed backwards? cause juggernaut was stronger? confused

Damborgson
Originally posted by Reacting2
cause juggernaut was stronger? confused

Impossible. It's the Hulk so thats not a valid argument.

Reacting2
Impossible. It's the Hulk so thats not a valid argument. yeah I guess the writer forgot who is the Strongest one There is at that time laughing

Nihilist
That he can punch a hole through Kuurth? No.meh, i think he could as Kuurth never showed any resistance to that sort of attack

Why not? loads of characters beat more powerfull characters all the time, i geuss Thanos doing it must be the exception.

So youre saying continued blast would have no effect

Problem is it aint hyperbole, Thanos killed The Rot with the blast, the very same Rot that was killng Eternity.

Sigh nice try at lowballing Thanos, that clone couldnt even create its own energy and had problems handling life energy which the real Thanos did in cosmic powers unlimted and his own solo series.

Also Thanos absorbed and contained the HOTU which is far greater to the energy the clone absorbed

Nihilist
Pretty much. Nihilist is mad that Hulk is physically above Thanos. Go back to your corner, i dont have much time for sniveling little cowards like you.

Galan007
^ I've looked into the feats you've mentioned on Thanos' behalf. For the most part, you are heavily exaggerating said feats.

No offense, but I'm not going to waste my time indulging that type of behavior. Maybe someone else can pick up where I am choosing to leave off.

Nihilist
lol whatever, as i thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.