War Hulk vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/warhulk1.jpg

vs

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--fA6RmY6Osk/TeLkefeBiLI/AAAAAAAABbc/oz_gZT44t2M/s1600/167749-88952-hulk_super.jpg

who wins??

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
That's not good enough..

What's the difference?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

Vs

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

Damborgson
Originally posted by Damborgson
War Hulk actually managed to stop him?

carver9
I already answered this.

Damborgson
Incorrectly, but yes you did.

Reacting2
with celestial tech war was able to stop juggernaut, so he wins

carver9
WWH wins. Stated as being the most powerful Hulk to walk the planet.

CheeseSticks
Originally posted by Reacting2
with celestial tech war was able to stop juggernaut, so he wins

This

Mshinu
War Hulk obviously. One of the Hulks that almost does`t suck stick out tongue
He had some nice tech, that in a way makes him a (very) poor man`s Thanos. Not bad for Hulkie Boy at all.

DarkSaint85
WWH wins. Stated as being the most powerful Hulk to walk the planet.

Until Nul came along stick out tongue

The Sorrow
^I don't remember that ever being said about Nul.
Green Scar and Juggernaut were pretty even in WWH while War Hulk stomped him, and iirc Apoc said he was near "Celestial" level might.

vansonbee
After reading and watching the panel that Carver posted up, I believe War Hulk should be superior to WWH. Let just say WWH is strong here, but it wouldn't be by much. What gonna make the differences si the tech on War Hulk.

and Juggernaut was stopped by War Hulk, due to loss of momentum?

Reacting2
Originally posted by vansonbee

and Juggernaut was stopped by War Hulk, due to loss of momentum? no, he was pushing hulk for like a mile and then hulk celestial tech kicked

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
^I don't remember that ever being said about Nul.
Green Scar and Juggernaut were pretty even in WWH while War Hulk stomped him, and iirc Apoc said he was near "Celestial" level might.

In the beginning of the fight, Juggernaut was beating War Hulk as well...it took some amping for War to pull off what he did. Also, that was a much more serious Jugs WWH fought. I didnt see anything from War to make me believe he is more powerful than WWH and this doeant include the fact that it was stated too many times that WWH is the most powerful Hulk to walk the planet.

Hyperion Prime
War Hulk should beat wwh

TheGodKiller

carver9

Stoic
WW Hulk was written up to be superior to any other incarnation of the character, which also includes War. War was not capable of doing anything that WW Hulk could not do better. The Celestial tech did not do anything to the Hulk outside of what he was capable of under his own power in terms of strength. This was seen when he immediately slowed the Juggernaut down during the X-Men/WW Hulk filler. War Hulk on the other hand was pushed several football field lengths before nearly bringing the Juggernauts momentum to a near halt. WW Hulk again was unable to be used as a plow, and nearly stopped Cain immediately. He was also holding back the entire time according to the force that he unleashed later, when we found out that he was only holding back to spare an untold numbers of lives.

TheGodKiller
What do you mean by "when it came to stopping Juggernaut"?

I mean exactly that . War stopped Juggy . Green Scar didn't .

Reacting2
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I mean exactly that . War stopped Juggy . Green Scar didn't . this, only fanboys think otherwise

Stoic

War was pushed like a plow, WW Hulk was not. The answer seems clear to me. WW Hulk was that much stronger, while holding back.

carver9

And you didn't see the difference in both?

Stoic

Don't feed into the bullshyt Carver. If Cain was not pushing against the Green Scar, then he would not have taken off like a jet, when the Green Scar side stepped him.

The Sorrow

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Don't feed into the bullshyt Carver. If Cain was not pushing against the Green Scar, then he would not have taken off like a jet, when the Green Scar side stepped him.

Yeah, I said this but one poster said "when Hulk loved tapped Juggernaut, that activated his forward momentum power".

confused

TheGodKiller

I did see the difference . In one(w/ Green Scar) , Juggs had his forward momentum used against him to get bfr'd . In the other(w/ War) , Juggs was outright stopped . His expression of shock says it all .

carver9
Well we know Apoc was correct about the Hulk's power because he overpowered Juggernauts enchantment, threw him to another country and then one-shotted him. That's crazy power. Honestly I don't see anything but a high end Green Scar/WWH doing that.

He didn't one shot him. Juggernaut was still up and fighting by the end. It ended with War having his sword at Jugs throat.

Reacting2
War was pushed like a plow, WW Hulk was not. The answer seems clear to me. WW Hulk was that much stronger, while holding back. BS

TheGodKiller
Well we know Apoc was correct about the Hulk's power because he overpowered Juggernauts enchantment, threw him to another country and then one-shotted him. That's crazy power. Honestly I don't see anything but a high end Green Scar/WWH doing that.

I wouldn't really put it at the same level as Celestials considering how in that same panel Apoc mentions that the Celestials' power doesn't supersede his own .

Stoic
Yeah, I said this but one poster said "when Hulk loved tapped Juggernaut, that activated his forward momentum power".

confused

That's ridiculous, Cain's enchantment is an active ability, not one that is cut on and off after, during, or while Cain is in conflict. He's not Ultraboy.

carver9
I did see the difference . In one(w/ Green Scar) , Juggs had his forward momentum used against him to get bfr'd . In the other(w/ War) , Juggs was outright stopped . His expression of shock says it all .

WTF? The difference is, War Hulk got pushed through an entire desert before gaining the strength to halt Juggernaut whereas WWH wasn't even nearly budged by Juggernaut. Put War Hulk in WWH shoes and he would have been pushed through the Xmansion and probably on his way to Cali.

Reacting2
Put War Hulk in WWH shoes and he would have been pushed through the Xmansion and probably on his way to Cali. again with the bull shit Carver? WWH would have been pushed through the Xmansion also if juggernaut had used his unstoppability instead of pure strength

Stoic
BS

You seem like the one BSing here. War was pushed like a plow on panel, while WW Hulk nearly held his footing. Cain was simply unable to push WW Hulk, and it was stated later during HOTM that he was holding back the entire time during the WW Hulk arc, as seen at the end of the arc. Prove me wrong with on panel citations and evidence.

TheGodKiller
WTF? The difference is, War Hulk got pushed through an entire desert before gaining the strength to halt Juggernaut whereas WWH wasn't even nearly budged by Juggernaut. Put War Hulk in WWH shoes and he would have been pushed through the Xmansion and probably on his way to Cali.

Nope . Nowhere was it mentioned that War was pushed through an entire desert . He was pushed back initially , but once he started "glowing green" , he stopped him . Green Scar admitted on panel that "Nothing stops the Juggernaut ? Fine Keep going" . The fact that he was forced to use Juggy's own forward momentum against him in order to bfr his opponent , compared to War outright stopping Cain , tells me who is superior at least when we use Juggs as a measuring stick . And it isn't Green Scar .

Stoic
Nope . Nowhere was it mentioned that War was pushed through an entire desert . He was pushed back initially , but once he started "glowing green" , he stopped him . Green Scar admitted on panel that "Nothing stops the Juggernaut ? Fine Keep going" . The fact that he was forced to use Juggy's own forward momentum against him in order to bfr his opponent , compared to War outright stopping Cain , tells me who is superior at least when we use Juggs as a measuring stick . And it isn't Green Scar .

It does not matter that he wasn't pushed for miles, all that matters is that he was pushed further than WW Hulk was pushed. This alone is solid evidence showing that WW Hulk while holding back was superior in strength to War Hulk. WW Hulk was also never there to battle it out with Cain, he was there for Xavier. WW Hulk was the Green Scar, who are you trying to fool?

TheGodKiller
It does not matter that he wasn't pushed for miles, all that matters is that he was pushed further than WW Hulk was pushed. This alone is solid evidence showing that WW Hulk while holding back was superior in strength to War Hulk.

How exactly do you know that he was pushed back further ? Was it mentioned in the comic ? As far Green Scar being there for Xavier , that is irrelevant . On-panel , Green Scar himself admitted that nothing can stop the Juggernaut , which is why he resorted to using Juggs own forward momentum against him to bfr the latter .

carver9
How exactly do you know that he was pushed back further ? Was it mentioned in the comic ?

Scans buddy, scans.

It's also stated that with all of War unimaginable might, he can NOT stop Jugs. He gained the strength but it took time. WWH wasn't even pushed back but like an inch or so.

Zack Fair
i dunno.

Everything points to War Hulk > WWHulk at least when it comes to juggy.

Stoic
How exactly do you know that he was pushed back further ? Was it mentioned in the comic ? As far Green Scar being there for Xavier , that is irrelevant . On-panel , Green Scar himself admitted that nothing can stop the Juggernaut , which is why he resorted to using Juggs own forward momentum against him to bfr the latter .

You need to stop trying to play people for dummies dude. It was seen on panel that WW Hulk was not pushed, while War was, and Cain was pushing against WW Hulk. Go back and reread the XMen/Hulk WW Hulk filler. This is the only reason that I can see you stating what you have, if not you're trying to play people like they're dummies.

carver9
Looks like Juggernaut was straining to even budge WWH. Look at the gaps in his speech.

Zack Fair
So was Hulk?

TheGodKiller
Scans buddy, scans.

Where does it say in that scan that War was pushed across an entire desert or that he was pushed further than Green Scar ?

It's also stated that with all of War unimaginable might, he can NOT stop Jugs.

Look at your own scan :
"And despite War's unimaginable might and motivation .... the Juggernaut continues to push his foe back .... until..."
Show me where exactly is it mentioned that "he can NOT stop Juggernaut" ?

DarkSaint85
Also, Juggy himself seems to lend credence to the theory that he was stopped - by the fact that he himself says 'IMPOSSIBLE'.

This coming after the narration stating that he is beholden to the credo that he is unstoppable...

Stoic
Where does it say in that scan that War was pushed across an entire desert or that he was pushed further than Green Scar ?

Look at your own scan :
"And despite War's unimaginable might and motivation .... the Juggernaut continues to push his foe back .... until..."

He was still pushed further than WW Hulk/The Green Scar was pushed. The Green Scar was able to bring his strength level up by consciously willing him to become stronger. The Celestial tech did to the Hulk what WW Hulk could do without external stimulation. Read Planet Hulk to understand why this was.

carver9

Look at your own scan :

Who was pushed back further? Who did Juggernaut struggle the most to even budge? The scans are there...LOOK AT THEM.

DarkSaint85
Lol also noticed one thing -

The scan that carver posted? Take a look at the file name.

'hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg'

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I never said War Hulk didn't stop him.

Reacting2
He was still pushed further than WW Hulk/The Green Scar was pushed. ofcourse because he was using his unstoppability, while with WWH he was using just strength, juggernaut would have pushed him all the way to the pacific if he wanted to use his unstoppability

Reacting2
I never said War Hulk didn't stop him. but WWH didnt, so War wins

TheGodKiller
You need to stop trying to play people for dummies dude. It was seen on panel that WW Hulk was not pushed, while War was, and Cain was pushing against WW Hulk. Go back and reread the XMen/Hulk WW Hulk filler. This is the only reason that I can see you stating what you have, if not you're trying to play people like they're dummies.
First of all I am not playing anybody for dummies . There's no need to get worked up unnecessarily over 2 different incarnations of the same comic book character .

Now , here is the scan which Carver himself posted :

The on-panel illustration very clearly shows that Green Scar was pushed back .

Both War and Green Scar were pushed back , the only difference is that while War was able to outright stop Juggernaut , Green Scar had to resort to using Juggernaut's own forward momentum against him which resulted in a bfr for Cain .

Reacting2
Looks like Juggernaut was straining to even budge WWH. Look at the gaps in his speech.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg same gaps as Hulk? ofcourse he was straining, he has to do that when using only his strenght, while when in motion he is unstoppable and dont have to use his strength at all

Stoic

I know that you're kidding, but all kidding aside, WW Hulk was capable of physically slowing Cain down much faster than War was, and he was holding back according to what was written at the end of HOTM. Cain was trying to push WW Hulk, and this can be seen twice. Once when his foot was being pushed backwards, and the second time when he step stepped and Cain took off like a jet. If Cain was not pushing, he would not have ran into the lake bed when he was side stepped. No amount of bullshytting can overturn these facts.

TheGodKiller
He was still pushed further than WW Hulk/The Green Scar was pushed.

Where exactly is it shown that he was pushed back further than Green Scar ?

The Sorrow
He didn't one shot him. Juggernaut was still up and fighting by the end. It ended with War having his sword at Jugs throat.
War literally landed one punch after the throw and that lead to this scene:
http://imageshack.us/f/216/theincrediblehulkv2457141ys.jpg

Juggernaut isn't out cold but clearly in rough shape, and in the book he isn't seen standing again until several pages later. Once War started amping the fight became one sided very quickly but the WWH fight was even.

Stoic
First of all I am not playing anybody for dummies . There's no need to get worked up unnecessarily over 2 different incarnations of the same comic book character .

Now , here is the scan which Carver himself posted :

The on-panel illustration very clearly shows that Green Scar was pushed back .

Both War and Green Scar were pushed back , the only difference is that while War was able to outright stop Juggernaut , Green Scar had to resort to using Juggernaut's own forward momentum against him which resulted in a bfr for Cain .

So was War. War was plowed for at least 100 yards, WW Hulk was pushed several inches. Come on man, this is a no brainer. I'm not getting worked up, I'm stating on panel evidence where others are hyping the tech that only used that which the Hulk already had, which was his strength amping.

TheGodKiller
Who was pushed back further? Who did Juggernaut struggle the most to even budge? The scans are there...LOOK AT THEM.

Both were pushed back , that much is certain . And against War , Juggernaut's facial expression very clearly displays tremendous physical struggle . With Green Scar....only two small gaps in his speech .

Reacting2
I know that you're kidding, but all kidding aside, WW Hulk was capable of physically slowing Cain down much faster than War was, I know you jest, because war stopped a Unstoppalbe Juggernaut, while WWH did not stop a just strenght juggernaut, you see the difference? war is way more powerful(with his tech)

TheGodKiller
So was War. War was plowed for at least 100 yards, WW Hulk was pushed several inches.
When did I deny that War was pushed back ? And where exactly did you get the "War was plowed for at least 100 yards, WW Hulk was pushed several inches" thingy ? To my knowledge the exact distance to which both were pushed back , wasn't quantified in either comic .

Stoic
ofcourse because he was using his unstoppability, while with WWH he was using just strength, juggernaut would have pushed him all the way to the pacific if he wanted to use his unstoppability

Bullsht. Cain was pushing WW Hulk, he was just unable to do what he did to War to WW Hulk. Again, if he wasn't pushing against WW Hulk he would not have ran into the lake bed when side stepped.

DarkSaint85
To be fair, Godkiller/Reacting, look at the War Hulk scan, all kidding aside.

There's like a massive trench by the sides of the pyramids, where Juggy has pushed War Hulk a fair distance.

On the WWH scan? Its more like a crater. Sure, it wasn't outright stated, but Juggy def pushed him a much further distance.

Then of course, there are the speed lines on War Hulk's face in the 3rd panel, and the speed lines on Juggy's feet in the 2nd panel, giving me reason enough to believe that not only was War Hulk pushed, he was pushed at speed.

Stoic
When did I deny that War was pushed back ? And where exactly did you get the "War was plowed for at least 100 yards, WW Hulk was pushed several inches" thingy ? To my knowledge the exact distance to which both were pushed back , wasn't quantified in either comic .

Then you have a problem. The pictures show that War was plowed or pushed further than WW Hulk by Cain.

Reacting2
Bullsht. whine all you want, writer clearly stated it was a test of strength, and juggernaut won... untill he got BFR

Stoic
I know you jest, because war stopped a Unstoppalbe Juggernaut, while WWH did not stop a just strenght juggernaut, you see the difference? war is way more powerful(with his tech)

You had better go back and reread the War stoppage. He never stopped Cain with strength alone, he used his tentacle to to trip Cain.

carver9
Both were pushed back , that much is certain . And against War , Juggernaut's facial expression very clearly displays tremendous physical struggle . With Green Scar....only two small gaps in his speech .

laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
To be fair, Godkiller/Reacting, look at the War Hulk scan, all kidding aside.

There's like a massive trench by the sides of the pyramids, where Juggy has pushed War Hulk a fair distance.

On the WWH scan? Its more like a crater. Sure, it wasn't outright stated, but Juggy def pushed him a much further distance.

Then of course, there are the speed lines on War Hulk's face in the 3rd panel, and the speed lines on Juggy's feet in the 2nd panel, giving me reason enough to believe that not only was War Hulk pushed, he was pushed at speed.

Ah , I see it now . So , it appears that War was indeed pushed back further than Green Scar , but you also have to look at the duration of each fight . The Green Scar fight lasted for a just a couple of panels before Juggs got bfr'd , while the War fight lasted for almost half the issue 457 .
Green Scar was clearly being pushed back , and if he hadn't bfr'd his opponent , he too would have been pushed a fairly large distance away .

Stoic
whine all you want, writer clearly stated it was a test of strength, and juggernaut won... untill he got BFR

Bullshyt all you want, the evidence of the books outweigh your lies.

Stoic
Ah , I see it now . So , it appears that War was indeed pushed back further than Green Scar , but you also have to look at the duration of each fight . The Green Scar fight lasted for a just a couple of panels before Juggs got bfr'd , while the War fight lasted for almost half the issue 457 .
Green Scar was clearly being pushed back , and if he hadn't bfr'd his opponent , he too would have been pushed a fairly large distance away .

But the Green Scar was not there to fight Cain, he didn't even expect Cain to be running with the Xmen, and was only there to take Xavier. He wasn't there to beat up Cain. This is stated in the book itself.

If the conflict continued innocents would have been killed, which was not in character with the Green Scar. He stated this all along. This is why he side stepped and BFRed Cain.

DarkSaint85
WWH DID state that he didn't have time to waste with fighting Juggy - and thus, BFR'ed him.

TheGodKiller
But the Green Scar was not there to fight Cain, he didn't even expect Cain to be running with the Xmen, and was only there to take Xavier. He wasn't there to beat up Cain. This is stated in the book itself.

Yet he himself admitted that nothing can stop the Juggernaut , a fact which he used for bfr'ing his opponent .

Reacting2
Bullshyt all you want, the evidence of the books outweigh your lies. hey dont call me and the writer liars, on the book you see that wwh never stopped the juggernaut, while War DID

Stoic
Yet he himself admitted that nothing can stop the Juggernaut , a fact which he used for bfr'ing his opponent .

And yet he did better than War did in slowing down his forward momentum faster than War was able to. He was also holding back.

Stoic
hey dont call me and the writer liars, on the book you see that wwh never stopped the juggernaut, while War DID

War didn't stop Cain either. His tentacle tripped Cain up.

DarkSaint85

Now, when I first read the WWH/X-men comic, I saw the line uttered by Hulk ('Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going.') as a sarcastic one. Kinda like how someone would mock Hulk as being 'the strongest one there is' whilst beating down on him.

Reacting2
War didn't stop Cain either. His tentacle tripped Cain up. thats a bunch of Horse Shit, he was stopped before the tentacle toss, so again you fail

TheGodKiller
And yet he did better than War did in slowing down his forward momentum faster than War was able to. He was also holding back.

He didn't slow down Juggernaut . The fight barely lasted for a few panels before Hulk decided to bfr him . War on the other hand fought Juggernaut for almost half his issue , and ended up stopping him , something Green Scar couldn't do .

Stoic
Now, when I first read the WWH/X-men comic, I saw the line uttered by Hulk ('Nothing stops the Juggernaut? Fine. Keep going.') as a sarcastic one. Kinda like how someone would mock Hulk as being 'the strongest one there is' whilst beating down on him.

Nothing but the truth from you as always my brother.

TheGodKiller

And what better way to mock Juggernaut than by using his own forward momentum against him ?

juggerman
WWH didnt just side step Juggs either. it clearly shows him PUSHING Juggernaut forward

Stoic
And what better way to mock Juggernaut than by using his own forward momentum against him ?

A forward momentum hat was being matched by the Hulk ever increasing ability to grow in strength. Cain was pushing up against a force that would have pushed War through the Xavier Estate as it did for several yards of desert. The idea here is that while they were both pushed, War was pushed much further.

DarkSaint85

Exactly. It was just the fastest way to get rid of Juggy.

Either way you slice it, Juggy IS a formidable and strong opponent. Hulk knows this. WW Hulk knows this, and has a tactical enough mind to prioritise. His aim was to get Xavier, if it was any other day, he would have gladly fought Juggs.

Him BFRing Juggernaut isn't an admission of weakness, IMO. Its a valid tactic, its fast, its effective. In fact, we on the forums know this, hence the no BFR stipulations.

Stoic
Originally posted by juggerman
WWH didnt just side step Juggs either. it clearly shows him PUSHING Juggernaut forward

More lies and bullshyt. WW Hulk side stepped.

TheHulk
I Cannot Believe The Level Of Idiocy Of Godkiller And Reacting...

Reacting2

DarkSaint85

Reacting2
And what better way to mock Juggernaut than by using his own forward momentum against him ? true, this has happened before

Reacting2
Is it? has happened before, let me find some scans

TheGodKiller
A forward momentum hat was being matched by the Hulk ever increasing ability to grow in strength.
Green Scar was still being pushed backward and nowhere was it shown that he stopped the Juggernaut . The same can't be said of War .

Cain was pushing up against a force that would have pushed War through the Xavier Estate as it did for several yards of desert.

Cain engaged War for almost half the duration of the comic . With Green Scar the fight barely lasted a couple of panels before Juggernaut got bfr'ed .

The idea here is that while they were both pushed, War was pushed much further.
I have already agreed to that .

juggerman
look again buddy. WWH Pushed Juggernaut. wasnt just a side step like you're tryna swing here

Stoic

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheHulk

Say what you want about Reacting , but don't insult me just because I don't share your opinion .

Stoic
Originally posted by juggerman
look again buddy. WWH Pushed Juggernaut. wasnt just a side step like you're tryna swing here

Would that swat to the back of Cain had made him fly backwards if he were to walk into it? Never. He simply side stepped, patted him on the back, and Cain flew off in the direction that he was pushing in all along. This is what happened.

DarkSaint85
If anything (granted, I don't know Juggernaut as well as I should, so am basing it off what few instances I have read), I saw it as a testament to WWHulk's strength.

Imagine if you and a friend locked arms and were pushing against each other in the same manner as Juggs/WWHulk. You may be oiled up if you wish.

Now, to be deadlocked, each of you must be outputting equal amounts of strength, yes? Except you're using pure strength, and your friend has, I don't know, an engine behind him pushing him. Despite this engine, you still are able to keep up - Ok, you may be pushed back a bit, but that's another debate.

You suddenly stop pushing, and sidestep. Your friend, still propelled by his engine - guess what will happen? He'll start flying forward. You may help him along (and by the by, I think Hulk DID push Juggernaut) but in the main, its going to be the engine (Cytorrak enchantment) that's pushing your friend (Juggernaut) forward.

Reacting2
Would that swat to the back of Cain had made him fly backwards if he were to walk into it? Never. He simply side stepped, patted him on the back, and Cain flew off in the direction that he was pushing in all along. This is what happened. wrong, hulk used his Unstoppability against him, to BFR him

Zack Fair
It was pretty obvious.

Stoic
wrong, hulk used his Unstoppability against him, to BFR him

I never said that he didn't do this, but you are only telling half of the truth here. This makes it a lie, or that you did not recognize the entire situation.

Reacting2

DarkSaint85
Its this part that difficult to understand (well, for me, anyway).

Reacting2
Its this part that difficult to understand (well, for me, anyway). well his Unstoppability can at times be his undoing

here in a what if

http://www.4thletter.net/whatif/juggernautspace.jpg

DarkSaint85
Oh no, I have no problem with that.

I was having difficulty with the implication - that had WWHulk not touched him, he wouldn't have been unstoppable.

There are two ways to look at it. Either:

A. if Hulk hadn't tocuhed him, then Juggs would have been able to stop himself. That implies that Hulk is wayyyy stronger than Juggs, because it shows a tap (or a relatively light push) is enough to send him flying; or

B: if Hulk hadn't touched him, then Juggs still would have carried on running, regardless of the extra force (which, from the art, looks relatively light). This would be because of his unstoppability, which was already in effect before the push on the back by WWH.

Stoic

carver9
War literally landed one punch after the throw and that lead to this scene:
http://imageshack.us/f/216/theincrediblehulkv2457141ys.jpg

Juggernaut isn't out cold but clearly in rough shape, and in the book he isn't seen standing again until several pages later. Once War started amping the fight became one sided very quickly but the WWH fight was even.

The fight started off different though. Juggernaut went right to pushing War Hulk whereas he went fist cuffs right off the bat against WWH.

iceman24567
I Cannot Believe The Level Of Idiocy Of Godkiller And Reacting... Says the idiot that capitalizes the first letter of each word go jump off a bridge roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson

Go ahead an explain why you think that exactly. I'm sure this wasn't you talking without knowing again.

Nihilist
War Hulk wins, he looked superior to Juggs.

WWH was losing against Cain and had to bfr him.

Stoic
The Green Scar wasn't trying to beat Cain. War was. Context is a real thing.

carver9
If anything (granted, I don't know Juggernaut as well as I should, so am basing it off what few instances I have read), I saw it as a testament to WWHulk's strength.

Imagine if you and a friend locked arms and were pushing against each other in the same manner as Juggs/WWHulk. You may be oiled up if you wish.

Now, to be deadlocked, each of you must be outputting equal amounts of strength, yes? Except you're using pure strength, and your friend has, I don't know, an engine behind him pushing him. Despite this engine, you still are able to keep up - Ok, you may be pushed back a bit, but that's another debate.

You suddenly stop pushing, and sidestep. Your friend, still propelled by his engine - guess what will happen? He'll start flying forward. You may help him along (and by the by, I think Hulk DID push Juggernaut) but in the main, its going to be the engine (Cytorrak enchantment) that's pushing your friend (Juggernaut) forward.

Right on point. Good post.

Nihilist
laughing out loud He was clearly trying to beat him in the first fight yet not in the second!! the excuses are unreal at times.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud He was clearly trying to beat him in the first fight yet not in the second!! the excuses are unreal at times.

He was clearly there to get Xavier, not to fight the X-men and Cain, or he would have beaten Wolverine far worse than he did. Context is a real thing. War was after the Juggernaut, and his entire crew. Context or it's just bullshyt.

Nihilist
He was clearly there to get Xavier, not to fight the X-men and Cain, or he would have beaten Wolverine far worse than he did. Context is a real thing. War was after the Juggernaut, and his entire crew. Context or it's just bullshyt. Same as the other thread, youre excuse of a arguemnet falls flat as WWH had no problem beating on a prone weaker Juggernaut

Damborgson
WWH would have put down Juggernaut if he had been able to. Since when does WWH just wail on people after they are down? Doesn't mean he wasn't trying or something. He was there for Xavier but he would have put down anyone who got in his way and he did until he went at it with Empowered Juggy.

Stoic
Same as the other thread, youre excuse of a arguemnet falls flat as WWH had no problem beating on a prone weaker Juggernaut

And yet the Green Scar was always capable of crushing planets under strength alone which in turn would kill every inhabitant on that planet (this was not the mission). Yet he did not use much of that power against the Juggernaut, and the X Men, choosing not to amp but rather to remain on a less dangerous level.

Seriously did you read Planet Hulk, WW Hulk, or any of the filler titles, or are you going off of scans?

Nihilist
And yet the Green Scar was always capable of crushing planets under strength alone which in turn would kill every inhabitant on that planet (this was not the mission). Yet he did not use much of that power against the Juggernaut, and the X Men, choosing not to amp but rather to remain on a less dangerous level.

Seriously did you read Planet Hulk, WW Hulk, or any of the filler titles, or are you going off of scans? faceplamThis is Carver lvl at best, youre simply ignoring what was shown on panel and using only proof you see fit.

Stoic
faceplamThis is Carver lvl at best, youre simply ignoring what was shown on panel and using only proof you see fit.

And you're a known liar, choosing more to ignore certain things in order to glaze over the full story. The Green Scar was not trying to kill Cain, but to get to Xavier. That was the story without adding or taking from it. The Green Scar was not outputting his best, or Earth would have been destroyed by similar power to that which was released in the Dark Dimension. Another fact that you so chose to ignore. War was never on this level, nor was the Green Scar at that level because he was holding back, as stated on panel. Do you get it, or is that noggin still as thick as ever?

carver9
Stoic...I will be here soon to help you buddy...at work.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
Go ahead an explain why you think that exactly. I'm sure this wasn't you talking without knowing again. Stotic And Carver Are Doing That Already And Either Way Damborgy The Fact You Block Me On YouTube Pretty Much Says You Want To Avoid....So Only In KMC You Want To Argue Cause You Know If You Don't It Will Make You A Coward.

Nihilist
And you're a known liar, choosing more to ignore certain things in order to glaze over the full story. The Green Scar was not trying to kill Cain, but to get to Xavier. That was the story without adding or taking from it. The Green Scar was not outputting his best, or Earth would have been destroyed by similar power to that which was released in the Dark Dimension. Another fact that you so chose to ignore. War was never on this level, nor was the Green Scar at that level because he was holding back, as stated on panel. Do you get it, or is that noggin still as thick as ever? Me a liar thats rich coming from the likes of you.

Tell you what instead of you choosing to ignore what was shown and stated on panel(WWH beating on a prone Juggernaut), we dont we BZ this issue seeing as youre so sure.

psycho gundam
this is a waste of time.

war hulk wanted to kill juggernaut (never got to prove he could) and green scar changed his mind near the end of the comic and chose to launch the guy into a lake in order to get back to his intended target, however he was holding back a lot of power during the conflict.

there really isn't too much to prove which of the two incarnations truly are the superior as they both did similar things...actually, the best thing war did was stop the irresistible forward momentum of juggernaut to a dead stop, compare that to all the worldbreaker hulk property damage and whatnot and depending on your viewpoint worldbreaker has a way better resume, cause war looking cool depends on juggernaut

TheHulk
Me a liar thats rich coming from the likes of you.

Tell you what instead of you choosing to ignore what was shown and stated on panel(WWH beating on a prone Juggernaut), we dont we BZ this issue seeing as youre so sure. Lol I Agree BZ! Lol In Fact I Also Felt Like BZing About This! Plz Make It Happen!

Nihilist
Lol I Agree BZ! Lol In Fact I Also Felt Like BZing About This! Plz Make It Happen! OK then deal, and as i said to the others the loser leaves KMC and has their account deleted.

psycho gundam
OK then deal, and as i said to the others the loser leaves KMC and has their account deleted. you might as well delete your account right now

TheHulk
OK then deal, and as i said to the others the loser leaves KMC and has their account deleted. Ummmm I Was Referring To Stotic Not Me.

Stoic
Me a liar thats rich coming from the likes of you.

Tell you what instead of you choosing to ignore what was shown and stated on panel(WWH beating on a prone Juggernaut), we dont we BZ this issue seeing as youre so sure.

Whats the point you can't fully see the entirety of the discussion, just as you could not earlier. you tend to only look at this in on one level, while forgetting that the Hulk at WB levels may not hurt the Juggernaut, but he could get him up in the air, and use him as a planet destroying bullet.

War never made it to that level, nor was Cain injured from being punched that far.

carver9
Whats the point you can't fully see the entirety of the discussion, just as you could not earlier. you tend to only look at this in on one level, while forgetting that the Hulk at WB levels may not hurt the Juggernaut, but he could get him up in the air, and use him as a planet destroying bullet.

War never made it to that level, nor was Cain injured from being punched that far.

But WWH punches was making Jugs scream out in pain.

Nihilist

War never made it to that level, nor was Cain injured from being punched that far. Youve already been called on this stupid point of yours in the other thread.

I geuss thats a no then.

Estacado
But WWH punches was making Jugs scream out in pain.
Lulz wtf?haermm
Seriously why do you always have to make shit up?

Horrificus
But WWH punches was making Jugs scream out in pain. And then it got really disturbing as he was walking around, trying to get a hug. confused

Estacado
And WWH bought him a lollipop just to make it up to him....IIRC...mmm

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Lulz wtf?haermm

I wouldn't say scream but hhhhhnnn, is a sign of pain.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpg

Horrificus
And WWH bought him a lollipop just to make it up to him....IIRC...mmm Hehe. I don't want that image in my head.

Horrificus
The Juggernaut is freaking awesome. Simple as that.

What is Cain doing lately?

Estacado
Watching Piotr use his powers and facepalming.....

Horrificus
Watching Piotr use his powers and facepalming..... That's what i thought.
So, they are treating him as a non-entity. He just doesn't exist.

Kudos Marvel. Schmucks.

Estacado
I heard that in Fear it self a boosted Wolverine killed or defeated him as Kuurth....he didnt appear in any books since then...

Reacting2
Lulz wtf?haermm

Estacado
During the last battle between the Avengers and The Worthy, Kuurth was defeated by Wolverine using his Uru armor, and lost his hammer when the Serpent was killed by Thor. It's unknown what his status is after he stopped being both Kuurth and Juggernaut.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Cain_Marko_%28Earth-616%29

Stoic
Youve already been called on this stupid point of yours in the other thread.

I geuss thats a no then.

\You never called me on a thing, nor was my point overturned.

BUSTER1

thumb up Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.