Wolverine vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
cosmic powered wolverine(the one that killed juggernaut)

vs

HOTM Hulk

whacknasty
Originally posted by Reacting2

vs

HOTM Hulk cosmic powered wolverine(the one that killed juggernaut)

Eh?? I have not heard about this yet...lol

Reacting2
Originally posted by whacknasty

Eh?? I have not heard about this yet...lol

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30099/658129-08_marvel_zombies_08__005_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
Hulk obliterates him.

Reacting2
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk obliterates him. how? its wolverine with cosmic powers

JakeTheBank
Cosmic powers in of itself doesn't mean much, especially since beating Galactus was a shared - and if I remember - prepped feat which included the other Marvel Zombies. Even the scan you showed isn't something I'd believe beat Hulk; the zombie virus even effecting the likes of Wolverine, Thor, Hulk, and Juggernaut make no sense considering their respective powers and durability seemed to take a huge dive as well as healing powers once effected.

In any case, the level of gamma crap that WBHulk would be emitting would likely literally vaporize Wolverine's body to the point of it being a forum win.

Flyattractor
Marvel Zomvies was fun but in total its pure crap.

DarkSaint85
Hulk spite stomps him.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Marvel Zomvies was fun but in total its pure crap.

The later series are better from Fred Van Lente.

Flyattractor
I will admit I did enjoy that one story where the Zombie Plague faught Swamp Thing.
Mainly because it used the lesser known Marvel Monsters then just another group of top 10 heros.

DarkSaint85
You mean Man Thing, right?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I will admit I did enjoy that one story where the Zombie Plague faught Swamp Thing.
Mainly because it used the lesser known Marvel Monsters then just another group of top 10 heros.

That would be the 4th one.

Flyattractor
oops.... UH OH I have encured the Wrath of ALAN MOORE!!!

http://www.filmbuffonline.com/FBOLNewsreel/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Alan_Moore.jpg

AHHH ITS THE REAL MAN THING!!!!

DarkSaint85
GIANT SIZED, no less...

Reacting2
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

In any case, the level of gamma crap that WBHulk would be emitting would likely literally vaporize Wolverine's body to the point of it being a forum win. can he just heal back? or was he just a walking corps

DarkSaint85
Don't think he can heal, remember when he tried to use his claws against Surfer, and his arm just ripped off (as you can see from the pic above). Later stories show him with a Winter Soldier style bionic arm - so I doubt he's healing back from WBHulk's energy waves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.