Classic Beyonder runs the Classic Molecule Man lead gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In the following gauntlet, Classic Owen gets more and more help against Classic Beyonder; how far does Classic Beyonder get against Owen and his growing cast of extremely powerful (all combatants are at their very best; no jobbing) teammates?

Classic Beyonder is fully recharged after every round of the gauntlet and all fights are to the Death or KO with no BFR...

1) Classic Owen...
2) Classic Owen+The Galactus Engine...
3) Classic Owen+The Galactus Engine+Warlock with the IG...
4) Classic Owen+The Galactus Engine+Warlock with the IG+Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor...
5) Classic Owen+The Galactus Engine+Warlock with the IG+Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor+The Living Tribunal...

Once again, how far does Classic Beyonder get?

TheGodKiller
I think he could clear it . Although adding WF Mxy to the combo would make things interesting .

zopzop
I think he stops at 2, reasons being : Molecule Man stalemated Classic Beyonder and then the Earth heroes joined in the fight. Classic Beyonder said they could have done it, but Owen held back because he didn't want to die in the process.

If Classic MM + Earth heroes could've done it, then for sure Classic MM + GE can too. GE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any and all of the other heroes present at that fight combined and times a thousand.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
I think he stops at 2, reasons being : Molecule Man stalemated Classic Beyonder and then the Earth heroes joined in the fight. Classic Beyonder said they could have done it, but Owen held back because he didn't want to die in the process.

If Classic MM + Earth heroes could've done it, then for sure Classic MM + GE can too. GE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any and all of the other heroes present at that fight combined and times a thousand.

Classic Molecule Man briefly stalemated the Beyonder; if I remember correctly, one of the heroes comments that "that geek" is holding his own against the Beyonder and another hero corrects him (I think it was the Vision) and says no...the Molecule Man is losing ground against the Beyonder ever more rapidly.

Its at that point that all the heroes jump in and cause the Beyonder to say "you actually had a chance, but its over." The Beyonder then one-shots everyone away from him; I dont remember Owen ever holding back because of him not wanting to die by the way...

Anyway, I can see your rational with saying number 2, but given that the Beyonder oneshot everyone away from him after saying that seems to me to imply that they had a small chance of victory...

On the other hand, The Galactus Engine is far, far, far, more powerful than all of Earths heroes combined, so you might be right with number 2...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I think he could clear it . Although adding WF Mxy to the combo would make things interesting .

I thought about that, but given that Owen was able to temporarily stalemate the Beyonder, I honestly thought adding Mxy would be overkill...

Endless Mike
LT was begging Owen for help against Beyonder, knowing he couldn't do shit against him himself. Beyonder clears.

zopzop
There's a good chance Beyonder's not clearing this :
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7314/poli2ii.jpg

That was MM + Earth Heroes.

Imagine that was MM + Galactus Engine?

He stops at 2.

Mr Master
Beyonder clears it.

The Beyonder didn't really wanna kill Owie or the heroes,
because if he wanted to really do it, he could've easily.

When Owen barricaded himself with Marsha in a dome that was
re-enforced with all of Owen's power,
the Beyonder shattered it with one swing while literally lol.

Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than LT and the rest combined.

I don't believe Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than Owen,
but definitely many times over.

DTM
I say he stops at 3, thanks in large part to the IG, which was even hinted at that time to be nearly as powerful as the Beyonder himself.

dynamix
Originally posted by DTM
which was even hinted at that time to be nearly as powerful as the Beyonder himself.

Really? By who?

NemeBro
Originally posted by zopzop
Molecule Man stalemated Classic Beyonder lol.

Beyonder clears. It's like saying adding a couple ants to a little girl's side are gonna help the little girl knock out Mike Tyson.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.