War Hulk vs Worl War Hulk 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
War Hulk and World War Hulk will take one at a time a head on 8th day juggernaut that has gain momentum(2 blocks away, at 200MPH)

first is World War Hulk

second is War Hulk

who stops a charging 8th day juggernaut first?

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhuyz8HHZn1qbuewbo1_500.jpg

TheGodKiller
War .

Stoic
WW Hulk easily.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Stoic
WW Hulk easily. WWH Failed at that with classic, what makes you think he can with 8th day? heck classic was not even charging and yet he pushed wwh back, but War took on a Charging juggernaut and stopped him, so he has a big chance here

Stoic
Originally posted by Reacting2
WWH Failed at that with classic, what makes you think he can with 8th day? heck classic was not even charging and yet he pushed wwh back, but War took on a Charging juggernaut and stopped him, so he has a big chance here

Charging or not charging, this has nothing to do with the enchantment of nothing can stop him. Whether he be walking, or running, Cain still has the unstoppable enchantment engage in all situations in terms of forward momentum.

Cain was simply unable to begin running, because the power opposing him was great enough to change the direction of his forward momentum to a downwards direction. Hence the foundation of the mansion being threatened, and nearly undermined.

The Classic Savage hulk, had nothing on the Green Scar in terms of power, which was stated several times, and proven on panel. Rulk is another example to this. Shown to be able to dominate the Savage Hulk, but getting the mess beat out of him by the Green Scar.

NemeBro
Juggernaut beat World War Hulk's ass in the short brawl and WWH was unable to stop him.

Only the mentally challenged would actually dispute this.

psycho gundam
^ you'd have to be mentally challenged to believe that.

Sabro
They can never stop 8th day Juggernaut lol

Zack Fair
8th Day Juggernaut runs through them.

Estacado
Lulz they wont stop 8th day.

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
Juggernaut beat World War Hulk's ass in the short brawl and WWH was unable to stop him.

Only the mentally challenged would actually dispute this.

Beat his ass means that he could no longer defend himself. This is a fallacy sorry NemeBro. WW Hulk won that fight with grace, and was not there to slug it out with Cain, that was not his mission objective.

You have to see the full picture here, or you will only see one side of the canon. The Green Scar was written up to be as intelligent as Banner, but also possessing the knowledge of the power that he commanded.

War was more on Doomsday's level in terms of completing an objective, whereas the Green Scar operated much in the way that a General would approach a campaign.

The Green Scar had the ability to instantly go from base strength to world breaker and beyond (depending on his mind set) in an instant, or anywhere in between those levels. It was stated on panel that he was in control of the amount of power that it would take to destroy a planet, and since Banners intellect was in charge I would not mark this as being hyperbole.

Banner was in the same class as such minds as, Tony Stark, Reed Richards, Victor Von Doom, Hank Pym, and other brilliant characters. He would destroy War if he had no one to worry about. That was his whole thing, he took many beatings that he never had to take because all along he was able to release the beast in him, but he could not, because the planet could not take such a strain. Hence him being responsible for the deaths of billions.

The Green Scar would murder War, because he did not have a computer slowing down his growth potentials (Celestial tech) in a bottleneck computational fashion by theory. The Green Scar could let it all out instantly, War could not.

Stoic
Originally posted by Estacado

Why wouldn't they? 8th Day Juggernaut was engaged by the by the Builder Exemplar (forgot his name). What makes the idea of engaging him any different than any other well focused showing of Cain?

Nihilist
Originally posted by NemeBro

Only the mentally challenged would actually dispute this. Originally posted by Estacado

Stoic
The Green Scar wasn't trying to beat Cain. War was. Context is a real thing.

Nihilist
The Green Scar wasn't trying to beat Cain. War was. Context is a real thing. Yeah he was, just like the first time when he beat him down when Juggs was depowered

iceman24567
Juggs runs clear threw them erm

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah he was, just like the first time when he beat him down when Juggs was depowered

No he was moving Cain out of the way, and not actively trying to kill him, just like he did to the other X-Men. He was not there to fight Cain, a battle between the two would have caused massive destruction, that he would have been responsible for. the Green Scar was there to get revenge on the pricks that sent him away, and the destruction of his dream once he got Sakaar under his control, being known as the Green King. Context or it's just bullshyt.

Nihilist
No he was moving Cain out of the way, and not actively trying to kill him, just like he did to the other X-Men. He was not there to fight Cain, a battle between the two would have caused massive destruction, that he would have been responsible for. the Green Scar was there to get revenge on the pricks that sent him away, and the destruction of his dream once he got Sakaar under his control, being known as the Green King. Context or it's just bullshyt. laughing out loud youre so full of it.

Hulk charged Juggs screaming and throwing punches, and dont give me he didnt want to fight...he had no problem pounding on a weaker Juggernaut whilst he was on the ground.

Stoic
laughing out loud youre so full of it.

Hulk charged Juggs screaming and throwing punches, and dont give me he didnt want to fight...he had no problem pounding on a weaker Juggernaut whilst he was on the ground.

A weaker Juggernaut that War would have beheaded, the Green Scar could have done the same, and crushed his head, or that of Peter's to name another, but that was not his mission. I'm wondering if ever read the comics and just opted to look at the pictures. I mean you said yourself that you thought that the Hulk was boring.

Nihilist
A weaker Juggernaut that War would have beheaded, the Green Scar could have done the same, and crushed his head, or that of Peter's to name another, but that was not his mission. I'm wondering if ever read the comics and just opted to look at the pictures. I mean you said yourself that you thought that the Hulk was boring. So Hulk stomping and beating on a weaker Juggs whilst he was down when he was already beat proves my case. Me thinking Hulks boring doesnt change what was shown on panel despite how much you hope it did/does.

Stoic
So Hulk stomping and beating on a weaker Juggs whilst he was down when he was already beat proves my case. Me thinking Hulks boring doesnt change what was shown on panel despite how much you hope it did/does.

While all of what you say is true, you continue to ignore two very factual points.

1. You refuse to acknowledge the fact that the Green Scar who became the Green King had the ability to amp on a moments notice, and that he could amp to precise strength levels exceeding those that could destroy planets with a blow. And do this while not being a snarling idiot, or hooked up to tech that was only meant to raise the adrenal levels that the Hulk could do on his own.

World War Hulk was the name of a campaign against Banners oppressors.

World Breaker was a title given to the Green Scar, and later a mode that he shifted into.

2. His unwillingness to kill an entire race of people due to his losses on Sakaar. The Green Scar of WW Hulk held back the entire time, choosing to remain on a level that would not endanger the entire planet. The waves of power leaking off of him nearly sunk the Eastern coastline, and he was holding back from truly going total Dr. Genocide. War would get wrecked based on the uppermost level of these two incarnations, of the same character.

Mshinu
8. Day Juggs makes roadkill out of them.

Hyperion Prime
Stoic you are usually reasonable, but not this time. WWH was trying to fight Juggs.
8th day rolls them both.

Horrificus
8th day shows that the limits of his powers run deeper than anything Gamma-Based.

He is too much for both.

Estacado
Why wouldn't they? 8th Day Juggernaut was engaged by the by the Builder Exemplar (forgot his name). What makes the idea of engaging him any different than any other well focused showing of Cain?
8th day whooped Thor's ass so easily.....Hulk can only dream about doing stuff like that.

Stoic
Originally posted by Estacado
8th day whooped Thor's ass so easily.....Hulk can only dream about doing stuff like that.

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Stoic you are usually reasonable, but not this time. WWH was trying to fight Juggs.
8th day rolls them both.

Depending on the level of power that he gains, it is very possible for the Green Scar to overtake a character that was duking it out with the Exemplar known as Stonecutter. I did not see him do anything that the Green Scar in world breaker mode did not top by flying colors. this isn't about what Thor did, because let's look at the truth here, Thor has been beaten several times in the past five years by guys that WB mode Hulk would absolutely dominate in a slug it out strength match.

Sorry I can't bend on this one, not when the Hulk can ignore hits from what used to be high class 100 characters, and could get even stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.