Who wins? Who can do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
each hero has the same task...It's April 15 1912 and w The Titanic is about to sink, this massive ship is on the brink of going down..Who can do it? Who can save the ship, the poeple from sure death?

Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Namor

each hero gets a shot at saving the poeple and ship, one at a time.. can eachone do it or noon? each hero is in there current form for this task..

Who can do it? how?

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
each hero has the same task...It's April 15 1912 and w The Titanic is about to sink, this massive ship is on the brink of going down..Who can do it? Who can save the ship, the poeple from sure death?

Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Namor

each hero gets a shot at saving the poeple and ship, one at a time.. can eachone do it or noon? each hero is in there current form for this task..

Who can do it? how?

Every one of them could do this, but Superman would do it easier on a physical level than any of the others, with Thor coming in a close second.

Supermex
remamber.. the hero would most like have to fix what ever made the ship split in half, before they can safe the poeple and ship its self... cause thats what cuase the ship to fully sink in the Atlantic

Zack Fair
So you're asking which hero can fix the Titanic?

Superman can fix it no problem.

biensalsa
Repair the ship with HV?

Superman will have the least problems
Namor probably the most

But all of them can do it.

Supermex
yes !!smile who can fix it before it sinks to keep it up float

staxamillion
I'd see namor calling in oceanic wildlife to help like a all whales group up to keep the ship together or a kraken.

wonder woman could punch holes in the side and use the lasso like a need and thread to keep it partly together?

supes HV

thor idk how he keeps a ship together besides grabbing both ends.

Philosophía
Superman would KO the rest AND have time to save the ship.

SquallX
With the way Marvel have been treating Odinson lately, he most likely knock himself out.

Stoic
Originally posted by staxamillion
I'd see namor calling in oceanic wildlife to help like a all whales group up to keep the ship together or a kraken.

wonder woman could punch holes in the side and use the lasso like a need and thread to keep it partly together?

supes HV

thor idk how he keeps a ship together besides grabbing both ends.

Namor does that, or are you thinking about Arthur?

riv6672

Rage.Of.Olympus
I always thought that teleportation feat was always one of his most impressive.

Pinpoint accuracy to a world in a different Universe at the same time creating a portal larger than entire city. He's done it to the surface of a Star, specific different dimensions etc. but that hit all the impressive points of teleportation at once. Scale, distance, accuracy, and size.

riv6672
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I always thought that teleportation feat was always one of his most impressive.

Pinpoint accuracy to a world in a different Universe at the same time creating a portal larger than entire city. He's done it to the surface of a Star, specific different dimensions etc. but that hit all the impressive points of teleportation at once. Scale, distance, accuracy, and size.
Pretty much. This a lock for Thor on saving Leo DiCaprio.

Damborgson
Has to be one at a time

DarkSaint85
So not quite a lock!

celeyhyga17
one at a time means each hero gets a chance?

or

save people then ship or vice versa?

or

save people(one at a time) then ship?

First makes more sense...

riv6672

Stoic
How would Thor beat Superman when Superman can see through walls, hear all of the screams, and move with precision and speed to save all of the people? Thor does extremely well but Superman would probably edge him out.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Supermex

Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Namor

Who can do it? how?
Thor and Supes could both do it. If nothing else Thor could probably freeze the surrounding water into a large iceberg to keep the ship from sinking and save them one at a time in a moderately leisurely fashion.

But if they're on some kind of clock and have to do it one by one, Supes would almost definitely "win".

Stoic
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thor and Supes could both do it. If nothing else Thor could probably freeze the surrounding water into a large iceberg to keep the ship from sinking and save them one at a time in a moderately leisurely fashion.

But if they're on some kind of clock and have to do it one by one, Supes would almost definitely "win".

Superman can freeze the water as well though.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman can freeze the water as well though.
I never said he couldn't, I simply said that Thor could. I said that both of them could pull off the save.

riv6672
How would Thor beat Superman when Superman can see through walls, hear all of the screams, and move with precision and speed to save all of the people? Thor does extremely well but Superman would probably edge him out.
Well, everyone seems to be spinning the OP like a top (does every hero take a turn, is it save the ship or just the ppl, if its save the ppl is it en masse or one at a time... ), so my saying Thor, who can open a portal and move the whole ship, or open a portal and let ppl go in it, en masse or one after another, has the easiest time, isnt really a problem imo.

zopzop
Superman does it the easiest. He just lifts the thing and dumps it on shore. Worthy Thor can do it via portal. Namor can do it but it's more challenging. He doesn't need to lift the ship completely, just balance it and have the ocean do the heavy lifting, and guide it toward land. Since it's in the ocean, he won't be in danger of dehydrating or whatever. Wonder Woman has the hardest time.

And before you ask, yes Superman can lift it. Easily. Proof scan :
https://s8.postimg.cc/j1xbntysx/image.jpg

Tar-Antado
I think any attempt to lift the ship would break it in half. The best bet is to plug the hole made by the iceberg then tow it to safety without letting it sink. IMO Supes is better equipped to do this.

celeyhyga17
Thor just can literally whisk the ship away with wind control. He could probably do it with his eyes closed, one hand tied behind his back, and standing on one leg.

Khazra Reborn
Technically Thor could do it the easiest, because he wouldn't have to physically do anything. But they could all lift the ship, if that's what the OP is gearing at.

One Big Mob
Thor would call down a bunch of lightning in an epic entrance and accidentally kill everyone on board

krisblaze
Kill himself you mean.

Damborgson
He'd get like an unworthy panic attack and drown with the crew honestly.

riv6672

staxamillion
Namor does that, or are you thinking about Arthur?

guess he doesn't do it that much. but I thought I remembered he called in a kraken. like in avx but I could have totally made that up.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ BYsL73KSbrhmAsjnxhIi7BkuO2s_IjOMiySvNKVzKNKe1FJzoC
_aJnuso4yje3pTM0xu_AFV3DVw=s1600

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.