Skeletor & Evil Lynn vs. Loki & The Entrantress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherry cola
I recentl y looked at the He- Man 2002 series and thought Skeletor and Evil Lynn had a lot of magical fire power. So I would like to know in a battle of magical might which team takes this. Happy Dance Happy Dance

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by cherry cola
I recentl y looked at the He- Man 2002 series and thought Skeletor and Evil Lynn had a lot of magical fire power. So I would like to know in a battle of magical might which team takes this. Happy Dance Happy Dance

I personally think that Evil-Lyn vs the Enchantress is a Toss up, but I think Skeletor would own Both her and Loki. In all of the comics and television shows I have seen the Sorcerres is like a Sky-Father level being and Skeletor has matched her or bettered her numerous times.

The Sorcerress in some of the comics is the gaurdian of Grey Skull in some she is the power....etc

I think she is an almost Odin level character with he-man being her version of Thor. Skeletor takes this.

Endless Mike
I remember seeing scans of Skeletor having a multiversal... something-or-other once, but that wasn't his normal level of power... if you're just talking about the 2002 cartoon I don't remember any good feats that would let them compete

Digi
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I personally think that Evil-Lyn vs the Enchantress is a Toss up, but I think Skeletor would own Both her and Loki. In all of the comics and television shows I have seen the Sorcerres is like a Sky-Father level being and Skeletor has matched her or bettered her numerous times.

The Sorcerress in some of the comics is the gaurdian of Grey Skull in some she is the power....etc

I think she is an almost Odin level character with he-man being her version of Thor. Skeletor takes this.

Not a bad estimation, though I'd put both Sorceress and HM a notch lower than their Asgardian counterparts. Maybe Trans./Mid-herald, respectively.

pym-ftw
^where do you put loki high herald?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Digi
Not a bad estimation, though I'd put both Sorceress and HM a notch lower than their Asgardian counterparts. Maybe Trans./Mid-herald, respectively.

I think He-man = Thor and the Sorcerrer<Odin.

Digi
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^where do you put loki high herald?

Mid imo.

I think He-man = Thor and the Sorcerrer<Odin.

I love both characters - actually made about half of He-Man's respect thread. But the justification for HM = Thor isn't quite there.

Like, in theory, the Sword of Power is > Mjolnir. In practice, it lacks the insane versatility feats of Mjolnir.

In theory, He-Man could amp his strength beyond Thor (actually, not just in theory...he flat-out could). In practice, he can't fly, has limited ranged attacks, and gets knocked out often enough to be considered beatable at this level.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Digi Mid imo. I love both characters - actually made about half of He-Man's respect thread. But the justification for HM = Thor isn't quite there. Like, in theory, the Sword of Power is > Mjolnir. In practice, it lacks the insane versatility feats of Mjolnir. In theory, He-Man could amp his strength beyond Thor (actually, not just in theory...he flat-out could). In practice, he can't fly, has limited ranged attacks, and gets knocked out often enough to be considered beatable at this level.

so thor over he-man 6/10?

Hyperion Prime
Mid imo.

I love both characters - actually made about half of He-Man's respect thread. But the justification for HM = Thor isn't quite there.

Like, in theory, the Sword of Power is > Mjolnir. In practice, it lacks the insane versatility feats of Mjolnir.

In theory, He-Man could amp his strength beyond Thor (actually, not just in theory...he flat-out could). In practice, he can't fly, has limited ranged attacks, and gets knocked out often enough to be considered beatable at this level.

Thing with the sorceress is that she can give He-man Thor like powers. in the comics more than once she has given him the ability to fly. It's not common but she can do it. Now about the sword of power.....I can't remember ever seeing it shoot out energy attacks, but it should be able to .....but I cant remember. Adam usually just relies on raw strength.

To the OP though Skeletor is too much for Loki.

Digi
Originally posted by Prep-Man
so thor over he-man 6/10?

Or more.

Thing with the sorceress is that she can give He-man Thor like powers. in the comics more than once she has given him the ability to fly. It's not common but she can do it.

Situational, not a part of standard power base.

Now about the sword of power.....I can't remember ever seeing it shoot out energy attacks, but it should be able to .....but I cant remember. Adam usually just relies on raw strength.

It has. Nothing super-impressive though. Same with absorption feats - the sword has them, but not at the level of Mjolnir.

To the OP though Skeletor is too much for Loki.

Yeah probably.

Hyperion Prime
Or more.

Situational, not a part of standard power base.

It has. Nothing super-impressive though. Same with absorption feats - the sword has them, but not at the level of Mjolnir.

Yeah probably.

I just have to say it. I do think Adam can pick up Mjolnir big grin

Digi
I just have to say it. I do think Adam can pick up Mjolnir big grin

Probably not relevant in a vs. battle, but for what it's worth, I agree.

JakeTheBank
What kind of combat related feats does Skeletor have?

pym-ftw
I gotta ask if summons are illegal on this board?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.