Morbius vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1158/753986497_ce2e439af7.jpg
vs
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/d/d0/Shang_Chi.jpg/406px-Shang_Chi.jpg

juggernaut74
Morbius. His healing factor, strength, speed, flight, should negate his skills deficit.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Morbius. His healing factor, strength, speed, flight, should negate his skills deficit.

This

Nietzschean
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Morbius. His healing factor, strength, speed, flight, should negate his skills deficit. i thought he only glided?

Trackz
Originally posted by Nietzschean
i thought he only glided? Nope, he flies

YFZ 350
Morbius.

cdtm
Could his hf be overloaded?

If Shangs peer can punk Deadpool, I could see Shang himself defeating Mordius, assuming his hf isn't on The Generals level.. (Yes, I realize this is ABC logic, but anything Cat can do, Shang can do too, if not better than at least as well..)

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Trackz
Nope, he flies very very slowly and I dont think he uses it for combat purpose, right? confused

Trackz
Originally posted by Nietzschean
very very slowly and I dont think he uses it for combat purpose, right? confused nope, he flies as fast as any other hero. he's not super sonic, but he uses his flight to blitz people on occasion.

Trackz
Originally posted by cdtm
Could his hf be overloaded?

If Shangs peer can punk Deadpool, I could see Shang himself defeating Mordius, assuming his hf isn't on The Generals level.. (Yes, I realize this is ABC logic, but anything Cat can do, Shang can do too, if not better than at least as well..) morbius has a great healing factor, but it is easily overloaded...a couple of fatal wounds would overload it. the only problem with that is, it sends morbius into a bloodlust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.