Team Atrocitus vs Team Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Atrocitus, Franklin (adult), Mangog

------------- vs----------------------

Thanos, Nekron, Tyrant

who wins?

zopzop
Nekron solos. Tyrant and Thanos watch in awe from the sidelines as a true Death/Oblivion abstract shows them how it's done.

guy222
frank

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Nekron solos. Tyrant and Thanos watch in awe from the sidelines as a true Death/Oblivion abstract shows them how it's done.

Franklin couldn't hold Nekron?

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
frank guy is correct.

Bouboumaster
Team 2:
I think that both Franklin would maybe loose to either Tyrant or Nekron

Atrocitus is useless

quanchi112
Thanos team wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2:
I think that both Franklin would maybe loose to either Tyrant or Nekron

Atrocitus is useless

He's powerful enough in a weakened state to rip open space time barriers and enter hyperspace, and again that's in a weakened state. imagine him at full power? I don't agree that he's useless in the least.

In this thread I'm making it, that he is at full power. Just for the sake of a possible no contest.

Slaanesh
Franklin and Nekron is the only real combatant here..their power is way above the others which makes the others basically useless..and i think Nekron beat Franklin so team 2 FTW..

Stoic
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Franklin and Nekron is the only real combatant here..their power is way above the others which makes the others basically useless..and i think Nekron beat Franklin so team 2 FTW..

I kind of see where you're going with this, but what happens when teams like Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman fight against teams like Blue Marvel, Thor, and Captain America? Why aren't Batman, and Cap A sent packing right away?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Stoic
I kind of see where you're going with this, but what happens when teams like Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman fight against teams like Blue Marvel, Thor, and Captain America? Why aren't Batman, and Cap A sent packing right away?

when u make that kinda thread..no one even argue about Batman and Capt cuz they are useless in that kinda match..they are gonna argue about Supes and Thor instead..same thing here..

Horrificus
Why can't Franklin trump Nekron?

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
Franklin couldn't trump three alt reality Celestials, wtf is he gonna do against a universal level (at least) abstract?

Horrificus

Franklin couldn't trump three alt reality Celestials, wtf is he gonna do against a universal level (at least) abstract?

Anybody else?

Just kidding. laughing out loud

zopzop
Anybody else?

Just kidding. laughing out loud
Don't make me go World Breaker on you, cause I will! blowup

Horrificus
Franklin couldn't trump three alt reality Celestials, wtf is he gonna do against a universal level (at least) abstract? Maybe the "reality" they came from was just seriously badass. cool

They were just very "gangsta" Celestials.

zopzop
Maybe the "reality" they came from was just seriously badass. cool

They were just very "gangsta" Celestials.
laughing

I guess you could be right, they did jump Galactus' ass Chi-town style!

Horrificus
laughing

I guess you could be right, they did jump Galactus' ass Chi-town style! Ha! They did, didn't they?

Yeah. They were there for "business", for sure.

Didn't Galactus fight Celestials using some huge cosmic cannon once?

I remember the scene, but can't find it.

Prep-Man
Nekron.

Diesldude
It's really 3 on 1. Mangog get's blasted, Atroticus is useless.

Thanos has made Galactus work for it and he isn't even the strongest on his team. I am sure he himself can give franklin a run.
Gotta agree with Zop - Team 2 for the win.
On a side note,
Honest question here - Not trying to instigate or divert the thread..
Galactus said that him and Franklin will see the universe end, does that mean that thanos will be dead like everyone else?

Slaanesh
Thanos giving Franklin a run??seriously??that's just ridiculous..i expect that from Quan but from someone else no expression

Diesldude
Thanos giving Franklin a run??seriously??that's just ridiculous..i expect that from Quan but from someone else no expression Hahaha I don't know what came over me. LOL

Horrificus
Originally posted by Diesldude
It's really 3 on 1. Mangog get's blasted, Atroticus is useless.

Thanos has made Galactus work for it and he isn't even the strongest on his team. I am sure he himself can give franklin a run.
Gotta agree with Zop - Team 2 for the win.
On a side note,
Honest question here - Not trying to instigate or divert the thread..
Galactus said that him and Franklin will see the universe end, does that mean that thanos will be dead like everyone else? Mangog is above Odin. He doesn't "get blasted".

Brockalizer
Thanos giving Franklin a run??seriously??that's just ridiculous..i expect that from Quan but from someone else no expression I agree, but I will stipulate that if Infinity Watch Thanos had been specified, I'd take him over Franklin. (it's a pity we didn't get to see more of Thanos using the Reality Gem, that could have been badass) Any other version however, I'd take Franklin 10/10. As for the battle, team 2. Nekron solos and then winks at Thanos while donkey punching Mistress Death.

zopzop
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Nekron solos and then winks at Thanos while donkey punching Mistress Death.
OMFG................. laughing

Horrificus
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Nekron solos and then winks at Thanos while donkey punching Mistress Death. Hmm... A disguised glimpse into a typical Saturday night at the Brockalizer home?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.