Who's the strongest Marvel character who can't defeat all characters beneath him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
To add to the myriad of cosmic threads. Who's the strongest character in Marvel who can't defeat all other characters beneath him? Because as the consensus goes, the more powerful the character gets the greater the gap in power becomes, and weaker characters lose relevance.

armedforbattle
The one above all

Endless Mike
Eternity

Astner
Originally posted by armedforbattle
The one above all
So according to you, the One-above-all can't defeat all characters beneath him?

armedforbattle
Oh wait. I read it wrong. My bad.

Classic NES
Galactus.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
To add to the myriad of cosmic threads. Who's the strongest character in Marvel who can't defeat all other characters beneath him? Because as the consensus goes, the more powerful the character gets the greater the gap in power becomes, and weaker characters lose relevance. Just to make sure I understand your question correctly...

Thanos is a trans-tier fella. Would "all characters beneath him" include every single character from street-level to high-herald?

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
Just to make sure I understand your question correctly...

Thanos is a trans-tier fella. Would "all characters beneath him" include every single character from street-level to high-herald?
Yes, all at once.

h1a8
Originally posted by Astner
To add to the myriad of cosmic threads. Who's the strongest character in Marvel who can't defeat all other characters beneath him? Because as the consensus goes, the more powerful the character gets the greater the gap in power becomes, and weaker characters lose relevance. TOAA or some abstracts. ABC logic is faulty in general. Sometimes matchups are like rock, paper, scissors.

A>B, B>C, but C>A

DarkSaint85
Plus, you'll always have someone like Blink or Cloak, who could BFR people a LOT more powerful than them (Hulk, for example).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.