You get superpowers (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
If you're a male, you can get all of the powers of Cassandra Nova, but you're stuck with her body as well

If you're a female, you can get all of the powers of Professor X, but you're stuck with his body

Do you accept or not?

h1a8
Of course. I imagine being a herald of Galactus everyday. I would accept leaving the Earth forever behind and along with giving up relationships (including sex) forever. This is a no brainer for me. Space travel has been my dream for a very long time.

CosmicComet
Cassandra Nova?

Hell Naw.

Damborgson
http://images.wikia.com/x-men/images/6/6b/Cn3.jpg

yeah....no thanks.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by h1a8
Of course. I imagine being a herald of Galactus everyday. I would accept leaving the Earth forever behind and along with giving up relationships (including sex) forever. This is a no brainer for me. Space travel has been my dream for a very long time.

facepalm

CASSANDRA Nova, not Nova.

Smh...

Glorificus
I'll take Cassie's powers and body any day.

With her powers, she was able copy DNA, regenerate, phase, plus TK and some kind of psi-armor. And with her level of telepathy, you could switch minds with anybody you want and possess their body instead. Heck you may even be able to morph your own body with the DNA copying. Granted it'd take a while, but hey, it's certainly possible.

Damborgson
Originally posted by MF DELPH
facepalm

Smh...

laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Glorificus
I'll take Cassie's powers and body any day.

With her powers, she was able copy DNA, regenerate, phase, plus TK and some kind of psi-armor. And with her level of telepathy, you could switch minds with anybody you want and possess their body instead. Heck you may even be able to morph your own body with the DNA copying. Granted it'd take a while, but hey, it's certainly possible.

You can't change your body

h1a8
Originally posted by MF DELPH
facepalm

Smh...

If that is not Nova then who the hell is cassandra nova then and why should we care?

Endless Mike
If that is not Nova then who the hell is cassandra nova then and why should we care?

Xavier's evil sister

JayDaDon
Damn sneaky move. Couldn't even be someone hot. Cassandra nova? If you said Emma or jean the decision would have been far too easy huh?

Mshinu
Hell yea.

The Xavier twins are still just 40 or so due to the sliding timescale right? Cass was alive and well 150 years into the future too, which means the body (or Stuff`s body actually) comes with imortality or a greatly expanded life span.

Add uber-TP, regeneration, TK, powerful psi armor, intangability, possibly enhanced intelligence.. heck I`d take the deal for far less. Would take a while to get used to a different gender and a frail body but all in all a minor inconvinience compared to the gains.

biensalsa
With those powers I will mentally command every hot woman in the world to have sweaty lesbian sex with me.

I will be pulling pick up artist tricks left and right big grin

Harbinger
If that is not Nova then who the hell is cassandra nova then and why should we care? This is some funny shit right here.

Sr J-Bieb
Of course. I imagine being a herald of Galactus everyday. I would accept leaving the Earth forever behind and along with giving up relationships (including sex) forever. This is a no brainer for me. Space travel has been my dream for a very long time. bwahahaha

Q99
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hell yea.

The Xavier twins are still just 40 or so due to the sliding timescale right?

I don't think so, due to being older to start with and Xavier having some history tied to specific events. I think at least in the 40s, maybe older.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You can't change your body Then you don't have her powers, you big fat liar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.