Shiar vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
The Shi'ar while traveling through hyperspace break into the Asgardian Dimension. Upon exploring the Dimension they decide to invade and make Asgard and its nine worlds part of the Shi'ar Empire.

They return with an Armada and the Imperial Guard taking the lead.
Can the shi'ar subject Asgard?

Odin and his kingdom having fought off the world devourer will brook no further invasion from outsiders especially by mere mortals, They done their armor and prepare for battle both having 3 days forewarning of the upcoming battle.

Pacts will be made, deals struck, Allies called fourth from past and present.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/210789-195187-imperial-guard_super.jpg

Sidenote: funny how the gods can all of a sudden fly. confused
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1874850-surfer004.jpg

PillarofOsiris
Um....are you sure you want to give Asgard Odin on their team, and 3 days to prep for this battle....

Nietzschean
Let's say Odin is pre occupied with D'ken in the ensuing battle who is powered by the M'kraan crystal. so their goons can fight each other.

hmm..

Dream Stuff
If it's just the main stars, then Asgard can win convincingly. Thor has 3 days of prep and Odin, while he apparently won't be part of the main battle, will presumably still be there for prep. That means Thor shows up wearing "Girdle of Ancient Awesomeness"and "Shield of 4x Power"and whatever else he can think of. This is a proven stratgey for Odin and Thor.

If it's the entire Shiar armada (they stil have one of those, right?), they have a better shot. Not much Asgard can do against an orbital bombardment.

Sin I AM
Good battle....take Odin completely out the battle and it would be better

the Darkone
Asgard release the Asgardian Destroyer on their a$$, and the send them packing back home!!

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Good battle....take Odin completely out the battle and it would be better I did in my second post

JakeTheBank
Asgard with three days prep is more than enough to repel Shiar.

pym-ftw
Destroyer armor and warriors three is all that is needed

TheGodKiller
Asgard stomps . Hard .

Lord Feron
Is this just Asgard or all of the nine worlds and it's more prominent members (Sutur) then the shiar is ****ed.

If there were no skfathers and just the heralds to defend asgard or asgard and the nine worlds the Shiar have a solid chance of winning. They have really big bombs (Nega and that supernova weapon). Wouldn't be too hard for Shair to star jump 1 or more nega bombs to the heart of asgard blow everything up and anyone left standing would be too messed up to the armada.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.