Who could defeat Captain America/w Self-Duplication?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Cap starts off with with 4 duplicates and another 1 every 30 seconds after that.Pure hand to hand fighting as well. Just for fun each copy of Captain gets a sheild like his.

Cogito
You want to set a tier limit or do you want the full list?

golem370
Nobody above Thor level

Cogito
Everyone capable to supersonic speeds should be able to do it.

Q99
Loa!

Very hard to beat her in HtH combat ^^

golem370
Yeah but this is a hand to hand fight thread would supersonic speed be vital in this type of fight?

Cogito
Winning this would require beating Cap in less than 30 seconds. Without speed to get around the shield, it's much less likely to happen.

JakeTheBank
Spite against whoever's trying to beat Cap.

Cogito
^ Doom? Danny?

golem370
Well it also that Its 5 Caps to start off with too the orginal and 4 duplicates

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
^ Doom? Danny?

OP said no one above Thor level.

Sixth_Winged
if spider-man was going for the kill and not just in cap-respecting mode, he has a chance.

otherwise speedsters, mid tier bricks with proportionate durability and above, and people with powers no street leveller simply cant handle... like omega red.

MF DELPH
No one ABOVE Thor?

Northstar or Makkari.

Also Apocalypse and possibly Pym (on KMC Apoc is sub Rhino anyway). Grow gigantic and stomp them out like ants.

Wonder Woman as well. In <15 seconds.

golem370
I was thinking Hercules or Savage Hulk since he held his own against Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man and Herc

zopzop
"Classic" Ethan Edwards could do it. He was about to crush Captain America's head like a ripe pimple before Aunt May and Jarvis showed up to save the day.

Sin I AM
shadowcat could do it

BUSTER1
Wrecker could do it. And he wouldn't be bloodid up either.

cdtm
Classic Fisk could do it. big grin

He'd take some lumps, but he's durable enough fight through them.

cdtm
This will probably be unpopular, but:

Peak potential Cassandra Cain.

whacknasty
Shed version of Lizard?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by golem370
I was thinking Hercules or Savage Hulk since he held his own against Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man and Herc

With no PIS any of these blokes would smash through this collection of Caps.

And this is no slight on Steve, either. I like and respect him as a character.

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
This will probably be unpopular, but:

Peak potential Cassandra Cain.

The fight starts with 5 Caps, the original and 4 dupes; Batgirl would get destroyed.

cdtm
Agreed, nothing but respect for Cap. Just like Superman, his awesomeness has nothing to do with his win/loss record.

Also, Doc Oct could do it easy enough. Those arms catch Spidey, they shouldn't have much trouble dealing with Cap's shield throws and such..

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master
The fight starts with 5 Caps, the original and 4 dupes; Batgirl would get destroyed.

Disagree. I think based off feats, Cass mows through the Batman/Cap level like a hot knife through butter. You need an Iron Fist to beat her.

Silent Master
Chuckg?

whacknasty
Hmm I'll add Daken and Fantomex to my Shed Lizard guess...

Any luck? lol

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Disagree. I think based off feats, Cass mows through the Batman/Cap level like a hot knife through butter. You need an Iron Fist to beat her.

Uh, her fights with Batman were not easy. It looked like she had a small edge, but hardly 'hot knife through butter'.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Uh, her fights with Batman were not easy. It looked like she had a small edge, but hardly 'hot knife through butter'.

I said "based on feats". stick out tongue

From your post in the Cap/Black Wind thread, it sounds like you're familiar with her solo run, so you've seen how crazy her speed feats could get. Bats good, but not "clear room before dozen professional killers standing right next to each other notice anything" good.

One that springs to mind is the meta that was out to murder his boss over being fired, and when Cass sees her battarang isn't going to hit his gun before it fires, she sprints past her battarang and tackles his victim out of the way, all between the muzzle flash and discharge. I'd say that matches Caps speed feat of outsprinting a bullet, and she has a pile more...

So, imo she's faster, and should hit hard enough to do serious damage (One could argue Cap hits harder, but Cass kicked a massive hole in the side of a prison wall. I'm "pretty" sure she can hurt him.

golem370
I was looking at Caps respect thread and apparently he dodged bullets while in mid-air and each one of these Captain Americas has their shields which would be a really good defense blunt forced tramua

cdtm
I was looking at Caps respect thread and apparently he dodged bullets while in mid-air and each one of these Captain Americas has their shields which would be a really good defense blunt forced tramua

A lot of those are aim dodging, e.g. moving faster than the person firing the gun could aim. Cap does have some examples where he moves faster than an actual bullet flying in mid air.

But Cass has more, and imo, better feats.

Which only reinforces her other feats of ninja like stealth and speed in combat. Feats like knocking out entire groups of people as they stand around like statues, seemingly oblivious that the guy right next to them is knocked cold.

Silent Master
So, how many Caps would it take to beat her..10, 20, 30?

golem370
Captain America was able to hold his own in a fight with Thor who is superhuman in strength speed and durability so he has feats like that.

pym-ftw
Aoe users like human torch and red tornado

golem370
Its a hand to hand thread

cdtm
Captain America was able to hold his own in a fight with Thor who is superhuman in strength speed and durability so he has feats like that.

If that's not PIS, than I get to use Cass hurting Supergirl. wink

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Batgirl would get destroyed.

BG would give him a good go. But I totally agree with you.

Cap would defeat her the majority of the times.

It takes the powersets of the Midnighters or the Wolverines of universes to take a majority over Cap.

And Cass is not....that.

Silent Master
Has Cass ever beaten 2 elite street level characters at once?

byrdgang21
Nightcrawler??

cdtm
Two pages, and no one mentions the obvious:

Iron Fist.

golem370
Iron Fist vs 5 Captain Americas and if he doesn't drop them in 30 seconds another one shows up?

cdtm
Iron Fist vs 5 Captain Americas and if he doesn't drop them in 30 seconds another one shows up?

All he has to do, is hit them. With his fist.

golem370
Everyone of the caps have their shields.

golem370
bump

Black bolt z
Flash

Shabazz916
Human torch super nova everything

golem370
hand to hand fight only

Shabazz916
Nobody can beat him then this is stupid

Mindset
Thor.

SS.

Superman.

etc. etc.

golem370
You think Thor has the ability in a hand to hand fight to beat 4 Captain Americas with their shields before 30 seconds ends?

Shabazz916
No1 will beat them. 4 caps will beat superman down with those shields.

Mindset
You think Thor has the ability in a hand to hand fight to beat 4 Captain Americas with their shields before 30 seconds ends? He could one shot them all.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Mindset
He could one shot them all.

Not before one smacks him with that shield

golem370
And if he blocks Thors hits with their shields? Captain America has shown capable of holding his own with Thor so 4 could get him.

Mindset
And if he blocks Thors hits with their shields? Captain America has shown capable of holding his own with Thor so 4 could get him. Yea, with pis/cis.

golem370
I was thinking of four Captain Americas using pressure points at the same time

Mindset
Thor is too buff for that.

golem370
lol

Shabazz916
Caps just jump him and beat him to death with the shields since they wnt get fatigue and more of them keep coming.

zopzop
This may sound crazy but, couldn't Plastic Man do it? What could one Cap or a hundred Caps do vs Plastic Man?

Mindset
Sexually molest him.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Sexually molest him.
laughing He'd probably enjoy it!

So I say again, what could Cap(s) possibly do to Plastic Man? Plastic Man could choke those MFERs out.

StyleTime
Honestly, there are tons of people who'd win. Thor is a high power cap for something like this.

I'll toss in Sublime(Wildstorm). She could do it.

Mindset
Grifter.

DarkSaint85
WBH.

AsbestosFlaygon
Deadpool
Wolverine
Sandman
Carnage

golem370
Deadpool no Wolverine no Sandman yes Carnage yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.