Who Can physically defeat Infinity Monster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
The insanely huge monster that Supergirl faced?

bluewaterrider
This is actually not a bad idea for a thread, an interesting and fun problem, but, seriously, man, you can't expect the average reader to have any idea what you're talking about, let alone do the research necessary to discover it.

Here, let me help you out a bit ...

bluewaterrider
KaraInfinityM. Image 2 of 6.

bluewaterrider
Kara versus the Infinity Monster.

Image 3 of 6.

bluewaterrider
SupergirlInfinityM.

Image 4 of 6.

bluewaterrider
Supergirl versus Infinity Beast.
Reply from LegionsHelpfulBraniac

Image 5 of 6.

bluewaterrider
Kara versus InfinitesmalMonster.

Karavinfinity Image 6 of 6.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Action Comics #285, Volume 1
Writer: Jerry Siegel
Penciller: Jim Mooney
Date: February 1962
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Comics_Vol_1_285

Endless Mike
Well it apparently has a shield that can shrug off attacks by PC Kryptonians... but anyone who can get a grasp on it can beat it easily. And it didn't seem that large... judging by its feet it was maybe a few hundred meters tall at full size?

So I say... Godzilla

bluewaterrider
Supergirl managed to solve your dilemma by making the massive creature very small. I imagine that Marvel Comics' Reed Richards from any era could invent a device to do the same or simply send it home.

The X-Men opponent Exodus, an extremely powerful villain who leads Magneto's former Acolytes, has the ability to teleport others at will, and, unlike Nightcrawler, doesn't seem to have size, number, or distance limitations. He should be able to do what Richards could on his own power.

The first character that came to mind was the Justice League's Atom, Ray Palmer. Seem to remember he had innate shrinking ability.
Unfortunately, I think he can only shrink himself, not others.

I'll have to review.

Light Lass of the Legion was the next name that came to mind however, and she seems to have the power to make essentially anything or anybody virtually weightless.

Despite not having true superstrength, SHE might be able to carry out Kara's original plan of simply getting underneath InfinityM's feat and pushing upwards, perhaps even back through that portal if she could make him just light enough ...

Hmm. Given what she's able to accomplish in the Silver Age, I say simply put Kara under a Blue Sun and watch her carry the feat out properly. Truthfully, it's hard to reconcile a girl who I've literally seen move planets around, Earth-sized ones at that, struggling with a pair of feet. Maybe she had the flu or something ...

Oh, yeah. I'd be remiss, given what I discovered through the course of checking out this other thread, if I did not mention Alan Moore's "Silver Age" Suprema as a number one choice, tied with any of the others mentioned and above Kara herself.

Kara I've seen moving, even THROWING, entire planets around.

But Moore's Suprema topped even that.

Read the entries on the page the following link takes you to for corroboration:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=566060&pagenumber=18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.