Laptop Will Not Charge Battery www.akkus-adapter.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imaget
Hello,
I recently purchased an rabaisbatterie.fr HP Pavillion DV7 batterie from a buddy of mine and I got it decently cheap because she told me that the battery didn't work at all on it. The battery did not hold a charge at all and did not say what percentage it was at, the computer would simply turn off when unplugged after around 3 seconds,, soo 50$ later... Just opened the new replacement battery and plugged it in today. When I put the battery in and booted the computer, the battery was at 68%, it read, Plugged in, Charging. So I let it sit and charge and came back a few hours later but the battery level was still at 68%
akkus-adapter.com ged it in again and now it wont charge past 38%, I think there is something wrong with my laptop or something?? I googled the problem and came up with a few answers, I tried uninstalling the battery drivers in device manager like they said and reinstalled then rebooted but it still wont charge passed 38%, i tried turning the laptop off, unplugging it, taking the battery out and holding the power button for a minute but that didnt seem to work either, any suggestions??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.