The Leader vs Mister Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both have three days of prep who wins?

The Leader- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/leader.htm

pym-ftw
Essex

whacknasty
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Essex

I'll agree.

Leader does seem a bit formidable with prep though, good match up.

TheGodKiller
Current Mister Sinister .

JakeTheBank
The Sistine Chapel of evolution wins.

golem370
This is Gamma power Leader too

whacknasty
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Sistine Chapel of evolution wins.

Lol, nice.

guy222
nate

Prep-Man
How is Sinister winning?

whacknasty
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How is Sinister winning?

I thought a good deal of Sinister's own mutant enhancements were augmented through self experimentaion? And with what he has been able to tinker with and alter for the whole Summers bloodline, I was assuming he could come up with either something for himself with the prep time, or something to harm Leader with in that time. Perhaps three days isn't enough?

I'm not a sadistic mutant mastermind yet, so my theories on what he could come up with are probably not very decent smile

I guess the only thing would be if Leader could come up with some way of putting down Sinister in three days, if Sinister still has that whole molecular level control of his body thing (unless that has changed recently?) and tp/tk, right?

Scans of a recent Sinister would be awesome big grin

Prep-Man
The Leader is one of Marvel's smartest villains, IMO. I think it would be a good prep battle.

Flyattractor
I vote for.......The Leader.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The Leader is one of Marvel's smartest villains, IMO. This.

JakeTheBank
I don't even know how Leader would even put down Essex.

The guy had insane ass regeneration and no sold elite level TP from Emma. With prep, Sinister just hijacks a Celestial again and wipes the floor with Leader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.