Anyone read Superman vs. Aliens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarryCanyon
Now that's an awesome and unique crossover for Dark Horse/DC much like Batman vs. Predator was and i was 14 when i first read the comics then collected the trade paperback as it's cool to see the man of steel fighting xenomorphs and nice to see he has another weakness besides Kryptonite and magic.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by HarryCanyon
Now that's an awesome and unique crossover for Dark Horse/DC much like Batman vs. Predator was and i was 14 when i first read the comics then collected the trade paperback as it's cool to see the man of steel fighting xenomorphs and nice to see he has another weakness besides Kryptonite and magic.

I have the first 2 issues but could never find the final one. To this day I wonder how it ended. Things looked sour for Supes at the end of issue 2.

biensalsa
I like the concept of Kara they introduced in the comic.

-Pr-

What weakness?

HarryCanyon
Why being far from the sun is one of his weaknesses of course and that climax was quite intense and edge of your seat.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I have the first 2 issues but could never find the final one. To this day I wonder how it ended. Things looked sour for Supes at the end of issue 2.

Didn't he just fly to the Sun and the heat simply allowed him to vomit the embryo out? laughing laughing

One would think an Alien born through Superman would tank the Sun and adapt. But considering Superboy had to evolve into Superman levels fair enough.

Regardless Supe's throat is loose as a goose.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by biensalsa
I like the concept of Kara they introduced in the comic. Me too. I also liked how tough she was.

-Pr-
Why being far from the sun is one of his weaknesses of course and that climax was quite intense and edge of your seat.

Oh that...

And don't forget red sun...

megh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.