Snowbird Vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
All out war. who wins?

Sin I AM
Snow bird...and with relative esse too

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Snow bird...and with relative esse too

How and why?

guy222
hulk

janus77
Hulk wins, one thunderclap and it's all over.

PillarofOsiris
It's always the thunderclap.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
How and why?

She transforms into any one of the great beasts and destroys him....snowbirds has defeated pantheons, this hulk wankage is too much

TheGodKiller
Snowbird .

dmills
All out war with someone who can possibly morph into any number of great beasts? Yeah ok... Not even Pak would give Hulk a win in that scenario.

guy222
he prolly would

JakeTheBank
Could Hulk take out Snowbird in her base form?

guy222
yep

JakeTheBank
I assume it takes some time for Snowbird to power up, too, correct?

Sin I AM
it's takes her less time than it takes Bruce to amp his strength....so no it wouldn't be an issue

JakeTheBank
Legitimately curious as I'm not overly familiar with Snowbird.

I do know enough that her powered form would or should be beyond Hulk, but not whether or not she can amp to those levels before Hulk is able to take her out.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Legitimately curious as I'm not overly familiar with Snowbird.

I do know enough that her powered form would or should be beyond Hulk, but not whether or not she can amp to those levels before Hulk is able to take her out.

Check out incredible hercules God squad arc during the chaos saga, even atum couldn't help her out...she was tanking multiple pantheons (key word pantheons) solo...

iceman24567
Could Hulk take out Snowbird in her base form? Nah not happening. Snow Bird is more than just a shape shifter.

Stoic
it's takes her less time than it takes Bruce to amp his strength....so no it wouldn't be an issue

Error. The Hulk can go to World Breaker and beyond in instants as seen in the Dark Dimension, it all depends on if he is willing to let go. The Hulk would pop her with one hit. Sorry but there is a difference between wankage and truth, and the truth is despite these great beasts, and their crazy appearances, they have not once shown that they have had the ability to obliterate planets with one punch. Could the Hulk have gotten stronger than even Paks projections? Hell yeah. You do realize that his battle with Betty could have also been him still holding back. It's his wife after all.

iceman24567
Error. The Hulk can go to World Breaker and beyond in instants as seen in the Dark Dimension, it all depends on if he is willing to let go. The Hulk would pop her with one hit. Sorry but there is a difference between wankage and truth, and the truth is despite these great beasts, and their crazy appearances, they have not once shown that they have had the ability to obliterate planets with one punch. Could the Hulk have gotten stronger than even Paks projections? Hell yeah. You do realize that his battle with Betty could have also been him still holding back. It's his wife after all.
^Ignorance is bliss huh laughing

DarkSaint85
Am interested to know what the forum thinks on this. If a thread is about a specific character (in this case, WW Hulk), are other versions of the character allowed (WB Hulk)?

Its a bit of a problem, because obviously Hulk can amp his strength, and therefore, WW Hulk can then become WB Hulk, and this thread becomes WB Hulk vs Snowbird.

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
^Ignorance is bliss huh laughing

Then you must be in a state of nirvana eek! smokin'

iceman24567
Then you must be in a state of nirvana eek! smokin'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/HellNaw.gif

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Am interested to know what the forum thinks on this. If a thread is about a specific character (in this case, WW Hulk), are other versions of the character allowed (WB Hulk)?

Its a bit of a problem, because obviously Hulk can amp his strength, and therefore, WW Hulk can then become WB Hulk, and this thread becomes WB Hulk vs Snowbird.

World Breaker Hulk is WW Hulk who was called the Green Scar, and later the Green King. Same character.

DarkSaint85
So where would you draw the line?

Green Scar/WW Hulk didn't show anywhere near the same amounts of strength and energy projection that WB Hulk did. He didn't crack the continental plate till after Miek had told him what he'd done, when he went Worldbreaker mode.

Personally, I see them as different personas and different power levels. Similar to how we don't toss out sun-amped OWAW Superman in every match, or Fernus the Burning in every Martian Manhunter match, or Voidtry in every Sentry match...

Stoic
So where would you draw the line?

Green Scar/WW Hulk didn't show anywhere near the same amounts of strength and energy projection that WB Hulk did. He didn't crack the continental plate till after Miek had told him what he'd done, when he went Worldbreaker mode.

Personally, I see them as different personas and different power levels. Similar to how we don't toss out sun-amped OWAW Superman in every match, or Fernus the Burning in every Martian Manhunter match, or Voidtry in every Sentry match...

That's it, there isn't a line to draw, it was always about whether Bruce was willing to release the energy that was his to command. Banner knew pretty much what he could do as he is the top mind behind gamma technology. He knew what the Hulk could do as most drivers know what their cars can do. This isn't a noobie character like little Snowflake in the corner. If the bell rings and the Hulk jumps to World breaker level in instants, hurtles toward Snowbird, he would instantly turn her into a button.

They are the same character, Bruce is not a murderer, which is why he held back while on Earth. If you don't get it, you should reread Planet Hulk up until, HOTM.

DarkSaint85
I did read the Hulk storylines - granted, this makes me no expert, but I got the general gist of it.

Again, its kinda like Martian Manhunter undoing the genetic locks and being able to access the Burning Martian, or Sentry giving into the Void.

But yes, I can see your point.

Konton
Snowbird also has magical insight so she isn't likely to be blitzed. Aside from her morphing she has magical attacks to beat Hulk from range. She one-shotted that powered up evil god in Chaos War with a magic kamehameha-like blast

Stoic
I did read the Hulk storylines - granted, this makes me no expert, but I got the general gist of it.

Again, its kinda like Martian Manhunter undoing the genetic locks and being able to access the Burning Martian, or Sentry giving into the Void.

The only difference is that it was Bruce's mind in control the entire time. All of the above transcend the High Herald rating, as power is power. I have just never once seen Snowbird go off of the charts, not when the Collective was greater in power. Sentry was able to challenge the Collective, and was BFR'd because he may have been overtaking him/them.

The Hulk held back the entire time. The idea that it didn't end with a revenge stomp the moment he arrived, was in itself CIS as in Bruce in character. CIS off Snowflake is doomed.

Originally posted by Konton
Snowbird also has magical insight so she isn't likely to be blitzed. Aside from her morphing she has magical attacks to beat Hulk from range. She one-shotted that powered up evil god in Chaos War with a magic kamehameha-like blast

You have no idea do you? In order for two humanoid sized objects to gain the mass to displace planetary objects means that they had to have been travelling at superluminal speeds. Snowflake is dead if CIS if off.

carver9

You missed a lot.

DarkSaint85
Like?

All I did was ask what the forum thought when a thread is created specifically naming WWH, whether WBH is allowed as well. Otherwise, why even specify?

Zack Fair
I don't see Banner going WBH level ever again. At least not given the pre-req behind him really going all out.

Stoic
Like?

All I did was ask what the forum thought when a thread is created specifically naming WWH, whether WBH is allowed as well. Otherwise, why even specify?

If you go back and look at HOTM, can you tell me when the Hulk began amping, and how long you think it took for him to get to world breaking levels? To me it to be a appeared seamless transition, and nothing like previous Hulk incarnations were capable of. During the last quarter of Planet Hulk, the Hulk could tap into enough power to enable him to destroy a planet, and was thus named the World Breaker of Sakaar's prophesies. He was the same character the entire time.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't see Banner going WBH level ever again. At least not given the pre-req behind him really going all out.

You're likely right, unless he goes to some dimension that has no innocents to threaten. Hell would probably be the only place imo.

carver9
I don't think he read HOTM or the 3 other times before that when WWH went World Breaker.

Zack Fair
I'm obviously talking about the WBH that was fighting Red Shulk and obliterated a planet as a result. I don't see Hulk doing stuff like that again. Not saying that he cannot, carv. Just saying that it is unlikely.

As for this fight I don't know. I'm the same as Jake. Apparentely Hulk gets creamed LOL. Still wouldn't WWH be enough to match Snowbird?

*Puts on flame shield*

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I'm obviously talking about the WBH that was fighting Red Shulk and obliterated a planet as a result. I don't see Hulk doing stuff like that again. Not saying that he cannot, carv. Just saying that it is unlikely.

As for this fight I don't know. I'm the same as Jake. Apparentely Hulk gets creamed LOL. Still wouldn't WWH be enough to match Snowbird?

*Puts on flame shield*

I wasn't talking about you, talking about Dark. WWH stomps this by the way.

Zack Fair
Oh ok. Gotcha.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think he read HOTM or the 3 other times before that when WWH went World Breaker.

I did, but my reasoning is this:

You and Stoic (and indeed, everyone else) all agree that there is such a thing as 'World Breaker Hulk'. It is distinct, and is a different level. We all agree on that. In fact, you can even number the occasions he went WBH.

I am not disputing it. What I am disputing, or maybe asking is the better word, is that as we can all agree that is a separate power level, whether it can be used when a thread starter specifies its WWH, who's at WWH levels - which as you all agree, is distinctly different from WBH levels.

You might then say, well duh DarkSaint85 (damn my user name sounds stupid when I type it out..) he's the same guy - he may start out as WWH, but given enough rage, and the match would end with WBH standing over X character's lifeless body. I don't dispute they are both Hulks, and are both the same character, but then is it the same to use Warrior Madness Thor, or OWAW Superman in every fight featuring these guys?

Stoic

You and Stoic (and indeed, everyone else) all agree that there is such a thing as 'World Breaker Hulk'. It is distinct, and is a different level. We all agree on that. In fact, you can even number the occasions he went WBH.

I am not disputing it. What I am disputing, or maybe asking is the better word, is that as we can all agree that is a separate power level, whether it can be used when a thread starter specifies its WWH, who's at WWH levels - which as you all agree, is distinctly different from WBH levels.

You might then say, well duh DarkSaint85 (damn my user name sounds stupid when I type it out..) he's the same guy - he may start out as WWH, but given enough rage, and the match would end with WBH standing over X character's lifeless body. I don't dispute they are both Hulks, and are both the same character, but then is it the same to use Warrior Madness Thor, or OWAW Superman in every fight featuring these guys?

Nah, you're not seeing the bigger picture. WW Hulk is the exact same guy as he is when he goes world breaker, you can't separate them. If you do you directly, or blatantly nerf the character. If the Hulk didn't care about life in general, then he would have ended it the moment that he arrived on Earth just after the Black Bolt clone situation. In a neutral setting where the Hulk does not have to worry about innocents being killed then he would defeat Snowbird pretty fast.

dmills
Is it even possible to kill Snowbird via conventional means? Where's K-M...?

Estacado
Snowbird.

Bentley
Why are people arguing about Hulk when Snowbird can become an skyfather level character? This isn't even about Hulk, he gets wtf-pwnd here, Snowbird is just in another level.

Raptor22

You might then say, well duh DarkSaint85 (damn my user name sounds stupid when I type it out..) he's the same guy - he may start out as WWH, but given enough rage, and the match would end with WBH standing over X character's lifeless body. I don't dispute they are both Hulks, and are both the same character, but then is it the same to use Warrior Madness Thor, or OWAW Superman in every fight featuring these guys? I know what your saying and agree. WWH and WBH on kmc at least are seen and debated about as two seperate characters with different levels of power.

The Sorrow

The problem is using the misuse of the term "WWH" in the first place. When I see "WWH vs" in the OP I assume it's Banner at his World War Hulk levels, in which case it's perfectly viable to use WBH.

DarkSaint85
Explain?

AsbestosFlaygon
If WWH can turn into WBH, Snowbird can turn into a Great Beast, which makes her far above WBH in pure power.

The Sorrow
Explain?
If this is a heavily enraged Hulk (WWH or HotM) then as was shown in both arcs, if pushed enough, he can amp to Worldbreaker levels and is a valid option mid-fight.

Sin I AM
The op states WWH which means just that WWH. it's a static power level. That's like me creating a thread titled professor hulk versus wonder man then saying he stomps 10/10 because all hulks can become WBH that's NOT how his power nor this forum works. Stoic is reaching as usual, and even if this was WBH he will still lose to Snowbird. She's just that powerful...

She can insta-heal and shift to a skyfather level being

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Sorrow
If this is a heavily enraged Hulk (WWH or HotM) then as was shown in both arcs, if pushed enough, he can amp to Worldbreaker levels and is a valid option mid-fight. No, you're wrong.

DarkSaint85
Wow, I have Quan, Sin and Raptor in my corner.

I think I had a dream that started out like this, once....

Sin I AM

I think I had a dream that started out like this, once....

stick out tongue that's cuz alotts people here like to talk outta their ass without ever picking up a comic book.

Bentley
I know that owning Stoic is fun and everything, but technically I don't see what's wrong with his point.

World War Hulk can be seeing as an incarnation of the character (better known as the Green Scar) but it can also be a reference to the World War Hulk arc. I mean, if we say Pre-Crisis Superman we are taking into account all the feats that happened during the Pre-Crisis "arc", a certain amount of publishing books. During the books comprised in the event World War Hulk, Bruce's alter ego did go World Breaker once. I see no problem it his judgement, unless one of you can point me out to the consesual ruling that admits WWH refers to an incarnation of the character and not to the WWH arc.

Raptor22

I think I had a dream that started out like this, once.... I think a good example would be dragon ball z. If there was a fight here between savage hulk and super sayian 2 goku, could I argue that goku goes super saying 4 because it's in his power to do so?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Bentley
I know that owning Stoic is fun and everything, but technically I don't see what's wrong with his point.

World War Hulk can be seeing as an incarnation of the character (better known as the Green Scar) but it can also be a reference to the World War Hulk arc. I mean, if we say Pre-Crisis Superman we are taking into account all the feats that happened during the Pre-Crisis "arc", a certain amount of publishing books. During the books comprised in the event World War Hulk, Bruce's alter ego did go World Breaker once. I see no problem it his judgement, unless one of you can point me out to the consesual ruling that admits WWH refers to an incarnation of the character and not to the WWH arc.
We are not talking about the specific arc here.
We are talking about the character WWH, which is NOT WBH.

Grey Hulk or Prof. Hulk is NOT WBH. Same goes to WWH.
All are Hulks, but not all are equal strength.

Comparing WWH to WBH is like comparing Earth-2 Superman to KC Superman or Goldie Prime.
That's NOT how this forum works.

Bentley
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
We are not talking about the specific arc here.

So did I miss the post in which this is stated? I'm seriously asking, sometimes I miss posts.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
We are talking about the character WWH, which is NOT WBH.

Even disregarding my previous observation, how can people seriously make a character out of WBH? I mean, the guy literaly only appears when the other incarnation has been around and shares its every personality trait with the character known as WWH. This is NOT the case with Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk etc.

I can understand the commodity of not wanting WWH go World Breaker for the propose of a particular thread, I guess the wording chosen would be different from me. Then again, maybe this was discussed somewhere else and I didn't pay attention stick out tongue

DarkSaint85

No, that's fair enough, and you are right, it COULD mean that.

Another way of looking at it, would be Abhilegend creating a 'Post Crisis Superman vs XXX'. And I came around, and used John Byrne's version. Technically, I'd be correct. But I'd probably be crucified for low-balling.

Sin I AM
So did I miss the post in which this is stated? I'm seriously asking, sometimes I miss posts.

Even disregarding my previous observation, how can people seriously make a character out of WBH? I mean, the guy literaly only appears when the other incarnation has been around and shares its every personality trait with the character known as WWH. This is NOT the case with Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk etc.

I can understand the commodity of not wanting WWH go World Breaker for the propose of a particular thread, I guess the wording chosen would be different from me. Then again, maybe this was discussed somewhere else and I didn't pay attention stick out tongue

because there is a vast difference in powersets between WWH and WBH, its common sense really, Hulk has to powerup to achieve that level and he isn't restricting himself, something that Amadeus pointed out WWH subconsciously does.

the issue with hulk fans...lemme rephrase that fanboys in general is that they like to cherry pick feats.

doesn't matter really anyway since snowbird isn't losing this fight

The Sorrow
The op states WWH which means just that WWH. it's a static power level. That's like me creating a thread titled professor hulk versus wonder man then saying he stomps 10/10 because all hulks can become WBH that's NOT how his power nor this forum works. Stoic is reaching as usual, and even if this was WBH he will still lose to Snowbird. She's just that powerful...

She can insta-heal and shift to a skyfather level being
I'm sorry but I find this post quite strange, when was the Hulk's power ever static?

I assume specifically stating "WWH" means for the sake of the thread, Hulk is at that level of power or purely restricted to his World War Hulk feats. In either case whenever Pak showed Hulk approaching WBH levels his eyes started glowing green and eventually his whole body, this happened several times during his run. WBH isn't a separate incarnation, it's a progression of Hulk's own power.

carver9
I hope people know WWH showed up AFTER the World and War arcs as well. If someone said "just use the Hulk from that arc", then it would make sense BUT, AFTER this arc, WWH still existed and he shifted to WBH levels with just a mere thought. Hell, Banner was so good at switching levels of power that he switched from his Human persona, to WWH, to WBH with nothing but a mere thought. WWH IS WBH unless the OP states not to use this Hulk during the opening of his post.

Sin I AM
I'm sorry but I find this post quite strange, when was the Hulk's power ever static?

I assume specifically stating "WWH" means for the sake of the thread, Hulk is at that level of power or purely restricted to his World War Hulk feats. In either case whenever Pak showed Hulk approaching WBH levels his eyes started glowing green and eventually his whole body, this happened several times during his run. WBH isn't a separate incarnation, it's a progression of Hulk's own power.

Your taking it too literal...I meant solely wwh appearances and feats

-K-M-
Could Hulk take out Snowbird in her base form?

Maybe not her ice blast that stopped skyfathers that were taking on the Chaos King and his god army....and were winning

Actually he wouldnt survive if the Beasts didnt.

-K-M-
Originally posted by dmills
Is it even possible to kill Snowbird via conventional means? Where's K-M...?

Nope, she she was killed when she took a mortal form to marry a mortal man. When she isnt stripped of her powers she is immortal. Even when she was killed in her mortal form she came back on her own power
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Wolverine14304a.jpg
2. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Wolverine143.jpg
3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Wolverine14321b.jpg
4. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/Wolverine14322b.jpg

She's back to her immortal form so she can do this....
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight06-16.jpg

Here's info about the Inua calling them truely immortal
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/EncyclopediaMythologica-0030.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
As much as I like bugging Mungi, the Hulk side is just being ridiculous.

Snowbird wins.

She outgunned Mikaboshi when he was in Zeus killing levels, and Atum. It's pretty damned simple to see that she wins even if we for whatever God forsaken reason give him the ability to transform into Green Aura Hulk.

-K-M-
You have my permisson to still bug

-K-M-
WWH stomps this by the way.

haha no

The only difference is that it was Bruce's mind in control the entire time. All of the above transcend the High Herald rating, as power is power. I have just never once seen Snowbird go off of the charts, not when the Collective was greater in power. Sentry was able to challenge the Collective, and was BFR'd because he may have been overtaking him/them.

She never fought the Collective (she wasnt there), nor was Sentry's fight with the Collective was impressive as you claimed. Snowbird took on people who were superior to the Collective.

"I have just never once seen Snowbird go off of the charts" lulz

DarkSaint85
Yeah, the thread was missing a Snowbird (or Alpha Flight) fan.

Sin I AM
.what feat are hulk debaters using anyway to validate a win here?

DarkSaint85
He can punch REALLY REALLY hard. Have you not read the HOTM arc, noob?

Sin I AM
He can punch REALLY REALLY hard. Have you not read the HOTM arc, noob?

Yeah I read it...crappy art shirt dialogue and a shared planet busting feat. Picture me unimpressed

Colossus-Big C
Check out incredible hercules God squad arc during the chaos saga, even atum couldn't help her out...she was tanking multiple pantheons (key word pantheons) solo... Atum has never been anywhere near his classic levels for decades normal Hercules is more powerful than him now no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Atum has never been anywhere near his classic levels for decades normal Hercules is more powerful than him now no expression No

-K-M-
haha and people wonder why I really dont debate much anymore with comments like that.

Also you stole Mr.Master's avatar and sig? Why?

DarkSaint85
Yeah I read it...crappy art shirt dialogue and a shared planet busting feat. Picture me unimpressed

That's because you're female, and modern expectations have raised you to be cynical and hard to impress.

I blame the Spice Girls.

iceman24567
That's because you're female, and modern expectations have raised you to be cynical and hard to impress.

I blame the Spice Girls. I blame Oprah

Sin I AM
big c Qft its beneath u

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -K-M-
haha and people wonder why I really dont debate much anymore with comments like that.

Also you stole Mr.Master's avatar and sig? Why? they guy went from being able to counsume entire pantheons of gods and dimensions, and punking the shit out of odin,

to getting beat up by hercules and severly damaged by random skrulls.
thor recently killed him again.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
they guy went from being able to punk the shit out of odin to getting beat up hercules and severly damaged by random skrulls

Getting beat up by Hercules? Never happened. Random Skrulls? No. Skrull Goddess that enslaved the God Army and literally had the one power to beat Atum. You dont know what your talking about.

Thor "killed" him after he ate him and countless other Gods, and Thor attacked him from the inside. Context

iceman24567
Getting beat up by Hercules? Never happened. Random Skrulls? No. Skrull Goddess that enslaved the God Army and literally had the one power to beat Atum. You dont know what your talking about.

Thor "killed" him after he ate him and countless other Gods, and Thor attacked him from the inside. Context thumb up The Skrull goddess won threw plot device

Sin I AM

I blame the Spice Girls.

U think hotm was a good read?

Sr J-Bieb

Also you stole Mr.Master's avatar and sig? Why? Big C doesn't count.

Although a lot of posters aren't much better...

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I did actually (shock horror!)

Its not gonna win any Eisner awards, that's for sure, but as a McDonald's, fast food, rollercoaster ride, it was fun. It was good to see the Hulk finally cutting loose and destroying everything in sight, and so I put it there with a Michael Bay film like the Rock.

Sin I AM
All that tells me is that it sucked...banner hasn't displayed proper characterization since planet hulk

DarkSaint85
Pfft I want good characterisation, I read Twilight.

quanchi112
Arguing about Hulk's characterization is a waste of time since it's entirely subjective.

Sin I AM
Everything discussed here is subjective Quan

Horrificus
He can punch REALLY REALLY hard. Have you not read the HOTM arc, noob? It all happened in a squishy, weak dimension.

quanchi112
Everything discussed here is subjective Quan Discussing what Hulk does on panel isn't as subjective as what's a well written Hulk iyo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Discussing what Hulk does on panel isn't as subjective as what's a well written Hulk iyo.

No, but I respect your argument however flawed it may be

dmills
I'm still curious to know why anyone remotely familiar with Snowbird thought the Hulk would take this?

quanchi112
No, but I respect your argument however flawed it may be My arguments are never flawed.

DarkSaint85
I'm still curious to know why anyone remotely familiar with Snowbird thought the Hulk would take this?

That was the problem with the Hulk side.

They also forgot it was Prep-Man who created the thread.

Sin I AM
My arguments are never flawed.

I stand corrected. Ignorance as they say is bliss, but enough semantics still haven't seen a logical explanation for a banner win

dmills
That was the problem with the Hulk side.

They also forgot it was Prep-Man who created the thread.

Ah I see. Generally if someone lacks basic working knowledge of one of the characters in a thread then its good etiquette to stfu in said thread. At least, that's how I usually try to go about it lol.

DarkSaint85
I generally shut up too. I just wanted to know if there was a consensus about WWH/WBH, which derailed the thread a bit and kept it going until K-M showed up...

quanchi112
I stand corrected. Ignorance as they say is bliss, but enough semantics still haven't seen a logical explanation for a banner win What have I said is ignorant in this thread ?

Horrificus
I'm still curious to know why anyone remotely familiar with Snowbird thought the Hulk would take this? I wish I had been a bigger fan of AF, because I do remember that Snowbird was incredibly powerful and had some really high-level showings. I just had no idea where to start, to get the scans that back it up.

I think, somewhere in this forum, there are even some threads where members give a strong argument that she is at Skyfather-level, or has come close.

Sin I AM
Discussing what Hulk does on panel isn't as subjective as what's a well written
Hulk iyo.

This...since proper characterization is intrinsic to most in character battles IMO. Unless you meant that differently then take it as a grain of salt

zopzop
You realize, that aside from that ONE God Squad showing, all her other appearances have been sh|t?

I'm with Carver on this one, WWH breaks her.

dmills
I generally shut up too. I just wanted to know if there was a consensus about WWH/WBH, which derailed the thread a bit and kept it going until K-M showed up...

You're cool man lol. Not even remotely what/who I was referring to :-)

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
You realize, that aside from that ONE God Squad showing, all her other appearances have been sh|t?

Oh u mustve never seen any other appearance of hers then

zopzop
Oh u mustve never seen any other appearance of hers then
Like? Every time I hear someone say how great Snowbird is, they always reference the God Squad incident. That's it.

DarkSaint85
Kinda like how when Hulk is mentioned, HOTM is mentioned? :-p

Nihilist
Snowbird wins

carver9
Kinda like how when Hulk is mentioned, HOTM is mentioned? :-p

Even without HOTM, Hulk still have fts that proves he would crush her. Current Hulk is a monster and he would power through whatever she brings to the table and crush her. It's just that simple. By the way, Sin doesn't know what she is talking about.

Estacado
Even without HOTM, Hulk still have fts that proves he would crush her. Current Hulk is a monster and he would power through whatever she brings to the table and crush her. It's just that simple. By the way, Sin doesn't know what she is talking about. Originally posted by Nihilist
Snowbird wins

Bentley
because there is a vast difference in powersets between WWH and WBH, its common sense really, Hulk has to powerup to achieve that level and he isn't restricting himself, something that Amadeus pointed out WWH subconsciously does.

the issue with hulk fans...lemme rephrase that fanboys in general is that they like to cherry pick feats.

doesn't matter really anyway since snowbird isn't losing this fight

I agree the Hulk discussion has no point because Snowbird is superior, I just wanted to clarify this position because I don't find it very clear. I entirely disagree that WBH represents a different incarnation of Hulk, but I understand the desire to separate showings. This can change if WBH is actually referred as a different entity, but I'm sure it will never happened.

To those lowballing Snowbird: on average Alpha Flight is more powerful than the Avengers, go read some comics and stop talking nonsense before reducing Snowbird to just one showing.

Sin I AM
Even without HOTM, Hulk still have fts that proves he would crush her. Current Hulk is a monster and he would power through whatever she brings to the table and crush her. It's just that simple. By the way, Sin doesn't know what she is talking about.

Qft...power thru? That's your argument? No wonder no one takes you seriously.

And zopzop pick up alpha flight 23...Snowbird rips Tanaraqs/Sasquatchs heart out, great showing for her and that's back in her early days

dmills
Yeah. K-M actually put me up on Alpha flight a few months ago when we were teamed up in a thread. I went and dl'd a large portion of their stuff. One of the most ridiculously powered teams that no one knows about.

DarkSaint85
Qft...power thru? That's your argument? No wonder no one takes you seriously.

And zopzop pick up alpha flight 23...Snowbird rips Tanaraqs/Sasquatchs heart out, great showing for her and that's back in her early days

I know Carver hates paying for comics, so:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-22.jpg

Of course I didn't scan it, don't be stupid!!! Its K-M's work.

dmills
Here come the wwh is more powerful than Tanaraq because Tanaraq hasn't blown up a planet arguments.

quanchi112
This...since proper characterization is intrinsic to most in character battles IMO. Unless you meant that differently then take it as a grain of salt You chose what is good characterization which is personal opinion only.

Sin I AM
You chose what is good characterization which is personal opinion only.

sorta...my personal opinion is usually backed my general consensus from educated readers who have an extensive knowledge of characters history. What your suggesting is one and the same hun

quanchi112
sorta...my personal opinion is usually backed my general consensus from educated readers who have an extensive knowledge of characters history. What your suggesting is one and the same hun No, you have to factor it all in. Just sit back and watch and learn, toots.

Sin I AM
No, you have to factor it all in. Just sit back and watch and learn, toots.

Don't be so glib Quan. But as usual your canter is both amusing and refreshing, I will as u put it watch and learn. Maybe on day an educated poster can "teach me" until I'll live off my on whimsy

quanchi112
Don't be so glib Quan. But as usual your canter is both amusing and refreshing, I will as u put it watch and learn. Maybe on day an educated poster can "teach me" until I'll live off my on whimsy How often do you fantasize about me ?

DarkSaint85
Oh my.

Looks like its snoo snoo time.

Sin I AM
How often do you fantasize about me ?

Never, your fanboyism though cute at first became a bit disconcerting

quanchi112
Never, your fanboyism though cute at first became a bit disconcerting Sure, I believe you. smile

I am anything but a fanboy.

zopzop
I know Carver hates paying for comics, so:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-22.jpg

Of course I didn't scan it, don't be stupid!!! Its K-M's work.
A) I've seen that scan.

B) What has Tanaraq/Sasquatch done fight/feat wise?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Horrificus
I wish I had been a bigger fan of AF, because I do remember that Snowbird was incredibly powerful and had some really high-level showings. I just had no idea where to start, to get the scans that back it up.

I think, somewhere in this forum, there are even some threads where members give a strong argument that she is at Skyfather-level, or has come close.

It was really the past few years she has been doing skyfather feats. In her baseform not transformation she has gone toe to toe with Hercules (immortal) and Wendigo. Shes a beast.

She can even take the form of other gods, as she took the form of the God of Polar Bears to fight two Great Beasts,

haha no.

So Hulk is superior to a Great Beast that was taking on thousands of panteons? Do you really want to go that route as it will be embarassing for you.

Yeah. K-M actually put me up on Alpha flight a few months ago when we were teamed up in a thread. I went and dl'd a large portion of their stuff. One of the most ridiculously powered teams that no one knows about.

haha it's true, you can name any of the members and they have some pretty high feats.

Here come the wwh is more powerful than Tanaraq because Tanaraq hasn't blown up a planet arguments.

Tanaraq powered up the Wrecking Crew that were said each member could blow up the planet smile

-K-M-
A) I've seen that scan.

A being that fought the Ancient One, and who Dr.Strange was terrified of and said he was unsure he could beat him was terrified of the Beasts.

Tanraq can create avatars as Sasquatch is one of them, mentally control people, possess people, can grow hundreds of feet tall, create illusions, power up multiple people where they were refered to a planet busters, is the master of Surtur's demon army, can create a magical backlash (Talisman = Dr.Strange) just by staring at them, etc.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-16.jpg

Also "the Great Beasts rule over death and decay, and can implore death and decay as a weapon against mankind".

Well it seems you really just dont know these characters or follow them so maybe it's best you dont make comments as you don't know the facts?

zopzop
A being that fought the Ancient One, and who Dr.Strange was terrified of and said he was unsure he could beat him was terrified of the Beasts.

Tanraq can create avatars as Sasquatch is one of them, mentally control people, possess people, can grow hundreds of feet tall, create illusions, power up multiple people where they were refered to a planet busters, is the master of Surtur's demon army, can create a magical backlash (Talisman = Dr.Strange) just by staring at them, etc.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-16.jpg

Also "the Great Beasts rule over death and decay, and can implore death and decay as a weapon against mankind".

Well it seems you really just dont know these characters or follow them so maybe it's best you dont make comments that you don't know the facts for?
Wow, for all that talk, you produce a scan of an "untrained" "unskilled" Talisman getting owned! laughing

Canadians............no

-K-M-
Even recently Snowbird took the form of Tundra

yes....this Tundra
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-30.jpg

-K-M-
Wow, for all that talk, you produce a scan of an "untrained" "unskilled" Talisman getting owned! laughing

Canadians............no

She was a novice then, but even then said her power rivaled Dr.Strange. Considering she already beat another Great Beast prior to this, this feat for Tanaraq is pretty high. However, you would have to read the comics to understand that.

Also nice dodge on everything else I said. Swing and a miss.

Bentley

Why in hell did you team up with K-M? stick out tongue

A) I've seen that scan.

I'd seriously recommend you to read the comics if you're planning on giving a judgement here, Alpha Flight is stupidly powerful, almost to the point I find them boring because they are so broken stick out tongue

If you're not willing to take your time for the characters, why such a radical stance? Accept you aren't informed enough and move on. Or give some credit to those who have read those issues, either way, try not to sound as if you had to lowball the characters.

zopzop
She was a novice then, but even then said her power rivaled Dr.Strange. Considering she already beat another Great Beast prior to this, this feat for Tanaraq is pretty high. However, you would have to read the comics to understand that.

Also nice dodge on everything else I said. Swing and a miss.
Really? Her power "was said to rival Dr. Strange"?! Proof? Because hyperbole means jacksh|t to me.

So Talisman beat another Great Beast? Sweet! What was that Great Beasts fights and feats?

I'd seriously recommend you to read the comics if you're planning on giving a judgement here, Alpha Flight is stupidly powerful, almost to the point I find them boring because they are so broken stick out tongue

If you're not willing to take your time for the characters, why such a radical stance? Accept you aren't informed enough and move on. Or give some credit to those who have read those issues, either way, try not to sound as if you had to lowball the characters.
WTF are you talking about again? He can't even provide proof of anything fight or feat wise regarding Snowbird except that crapfest known as Sacred Invasion. The one incident he did bring up by way of a scan had Tanaraq owning an (ACCORDING TO HIS OWN SCAN) "unskilled" and "untrained" Talisman! Why should that impress me?

Bentley
WTF are you talking about again? He can't even provide proof of anything fight or feat wise regarding Snowbird except that crapfest known as Sacred Invasion. The one incident he did bring up by way of a scan had Tanaraq owning an (ACCORDING TO HIS OWN SCAN) "unskilled" and "untrained" Talisman! Why should that impress me?

Well, I recall an example from Chaos War, but that would be even worse than citing Sacred Invasion embarrasment

Sin I AM

I like you, your silly

dmills

LOL. It was a thread where it was myself, ID, k-m and a few others repping team Marvel in a Marvel vs DC type deal.

Bentley
LOL. It was a thread where it was myself, ID, k-m and a few others repping team Marvel in a Marvel vs DC type deal.

Wait, there are still people that rep DC in these forums? blink

-K-M-
Really? Her power "was said to rival Dr. Strange"?! Proof? Because hyperbole means jacksh|t to me.

So Talisman beat another Great Beast? Sweet! What was that Great Beasts fights and feats?

Direct statements (Shaman and Strange and Strange called her a primal force of nature) and showing their equal when they fought together to fight Llan. Even as a novice she was cancelling out Loki's spells and absorbed his magic making her more powerful

Ranaq and he could manipulate reality, possess people and one of his spells said "its replicating itself at an impossible rate, it must be functioning as a dimensional interface, siphoning energy from the spirit plane and instantly converting that energy into ectoplasmic matter" and if unchecked could become two-directional, draining from the plant entirely

I have an entire respect thread full of her feats actually, but I havent uploaded her stuff from the recent series. Bwaha now your getting upset that you were called on for your lack of knowledge? Cry? Because unskilled and untrained absorbed and cancelled Loki's spells (one spell turned regular humans into gods), beat a powerful Great Beast, cancelled any magic near her, etc.

-K-M-
Here the Great Beasts do something no other pantheon does in the entire Choas War series. They take on the Chaos King and his army...and nearly defeat him. They even did that when they wern't even at full power yet as it takes them 20 minutes on Earth to regain their full power. If they wern't betrayed by Snowbird they very may have defeated the Chaos King. We will never know though.

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight005.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight006.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight007.jpg
4. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight008.jpg
5. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight009.jpg
6. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight010.jpg
7. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight011.jpg
8. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight012.jpg
9. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight013.jpg
10. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight014.jpg
11. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight015-16.jpg
12. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight017-18.jpg
13. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight019.jpg
14. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight020.jpg
15. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight021.jpg
16. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight022.jpg
17. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/ChaosWar-AlphaFlight023.jpg

-K-M-
Even before Sacred Invasion she was using telepathy to compell people to do her bidding, had an instant healing glow, could transform into Great beasts, could transform into Wendigo, beat a Wendigo herself (Hulk has never done that), could transverse realities, had an ability that prevented people from teleporting her, etc.

Recently in her base form she went toe to toe with Wendigo without transforming, turned into Tundra, took the form of Nanook (the god of polar bears), took the form of the mystical thunderbird, her ice blast halted the Great Beasts when the Choas King and his army couldnt do, etc.

Basically you want us to ignore her high showings though, interesting.

zopzop
Even before Sacred Invasion she was using telepathy to compell people to do her bidding, had an instant healing glow, could transform into Great beasts, could transform into Wendigo, beat a Wendigo herself (Hulk has never done that), could transverse realities, had an ability that prevented people from teleporting her, etc.

Recently in her base form she went toe to toe with Wendigo without transforming, turned into Tundra, took the form of Nanook (the god of polar bears), took the form of the mystical thunderbird, her ice blast halted the Great Beasts when the Choas King and his army couldnt do, etc.

No, her "high showings" are fine, I'm just not impressed by them, that's the problem.

WWH will break her, literally.

lft4ded

Full body aura, glowing eyes? See, Apocolypse gave Bruce a shortcut a long itme ago. smile

Damn, this just makes me sadder for Cain... sad

-K-M-
No, her "high showings" are fine, I'm just not impressed by them, that's the problem.

Oh so your just chooising to ignore her showings then? Even though she has other high showings after sacred invasion? Your not impressed as you don't understand them. Notice only you were the only one not impressed. Yeah, you have no credibility. Think were done here.

zopzop
Oh so your just chooising to ignore her showings then? Even though she has other high showings after sacred invasion? Your not impressed as you don't understand them. Yeah, you have no credibility. Think were done here.
No I understand them just fine, that's the problem. Hence why I'm totally unimpressed by her or the BS surrounding her.

Hulk wrecks her.

Sr J-Bieb
Yeah, you have no credibility. I could have saved you some time if you thought to ask ole branny

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I could have saved you some time if you thought to ask ole branny
Canadians being Canadian....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sr J-Bieb
Canadians being Canadian....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You can make good points... but you can be as stubborn as a wall full of Quan as well.

*Nods to Tyrant/Galactus debates*

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You can make good points... but you can be as stubborn as a wall full of Quan as well.

*Nods to Tyrant/Galactus debates*
Quan is my KMC idol. So............... cool

Sin I AM

Her high showings are her average

the Darkone
Snowbird too damn versatile and powerful, taking a form of any of the Great Beast, sorry WBH is not winning period.

carver9

WWH killed an amped Wendigo.

Sin I AM

umm no.that wendigo was not the standard

-K-M-

I was more refering to Savage Hulk as earlier it was stated that she had shit showings before Sacred Invasion which isn't true. I should have been clearer that was my mistake. I do not think what she did in her classic days would be enough to stop WWH, but since Sacred Invasion, Chaos War, the Snowbird one-shot and the recent Alpha Flight series she has shown on more then one occasion she can take forms that surpass WWH. In her base she doesn't stand a chance sans her ice blast which stopped the beasts that were taking on the Chaos KIng and his god army....and were winning.

A Great Beast is superior to WWH and she can take all their forms, plus other gods such as Nanook.

zopzop
I do not think what she did in her classic days would be enough to stop WWH, but since Sacred Invasion, Chaos War, the Snowbird one-shot and the recent Alpha Flight series she has shown on more then one occasion she can take forms that surpass WWH. .....
A Great Beast is superior to WWH and she can take all their forms, plus other gods such as Nanook.
Thank you........

-K-M-
Thank you........

?

Originally posted by Horrificus
I wish I had been a bigger fan of AF, because I do remember that Snowbird was incredibly powerful and had some really high-level showings. I just had no idea where to start, to get the scans that back it up.

It was really the past few years she has been doing skyfather feats. In her baseform not transformation she has gone toe to toe with Hercules (immortal) and Wendigo. Shes a beast.

carver9
umm no.that wendigo was not the standard

You REALLY don't know what you are talking about. Stop trying to lowball Hulk fts. No low rated Wendigo will stalemate Bi Beast in a fist fight. Stay out of Hulk threads.

carver9
?

WWH has went toe to toe with Bi beast who is arguably stronger than Hercules and Wendigo.

bluewaterrider
Would someone be kind enough to post some images of Snowbird performing strength feats or fighting, or direct me to a thread where some can be found?

I don't recall seeing ANYthing in this thread for Snowbird graphic-wise, not so much as her picking up LUNCH for her friends ...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>