Superman (Pre FP) vs Galactus (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Superman is using Pym particles to increase his stature to match Galactus foot for foot.

Can Superman win.

Stoic
No contest? if so who's outmatched?

biensalsa
I think Galactus powers go beyond his size

pym-ftw
Yeah minus a "cheap" victory like energy drain or something similar, galactus can still go galaxy buster.

Stoic
Originally posted by biensalsa
I think Galactus powers go beyond his size

I think size would make Superman's powers insane. It's not as if Galactus can bend reality on the level of the Beyonder or anything. Galactus is just powerful.

If you were to break it down, Superman at an enormous size would likely be a high cosmic being, if the Silver Surfer is considered to be a cosmic being. Also if you were to break down power for power, Superman may have more abilities than Galactus.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Yeah minus a "cheap" victory like energy drain or something similar, galactus can still go galaxy buster.

I think Superman would be a very tall glass to drink if he were the size of a planet or greater.

biensalsa
If the power is increased, I think He could win.

Also will be interesting to see the other way around too.

Galactus at Normal Human size, how powerful he might be.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
I think size would make Superman's powers insane. It's not as if Galactus can bend reality on the level of the Beyonder or anything. Galactus is just powerful.

If you were to break it down, Superman at an enormous size would likely be a high cosmic being, if the Silver Surfer is considered to be a cosmic being. Also if you were to break down power for power, Superman may have more abilities than Galactus.

I think Superman would be a very tall glass to drink if he were the size of a planet or greater.

I think you have a good point there, with increased size, he will have increased energy storage. After DOS, he was given an amp which allowed him to absorb almost every type of energy and his size increased iirc 12' tall and he was much stronger/powerful.
But BeinSalsa is right, Galactus goes beyond size/ i think if he wanted to he could be larger than a planet or the size of Willow and still pack the same amount of power.

NemeBro
You are aware that Galactus can change his size at will right?

How big a Superman are we actually talking?

Not that it matters. Galactus is still far more powerful than Superman. Superman could be the size of a solar system, and Galactus would still crush him.

Diesldude
Originally posted by NemeBro

Not that it matters. Galactus is still far more powerful than Superman. Superman could be the size of a solar system, and Galactus would still crush him.

Originally posted by Diesldude

But BeinSalsa is right, Galactus goes beyond size/ i think if he wanted to he could be larger than a planet or the size of Willow and still pack the same amount of power.

carver9
Galactus gets speed blitzed. When someone show me Galactus thinking at nano seconds, then I might think he would have a small chance of winning.

Stoic
I think you have a good point there, with increased size, he will have increased energy storage. After DOS, he was given an amp which allowed him to absorb almost every type of energy and his size increased iirc 12' tall and he was much stronger/powerful.

Superman's abilities would go beyond just size as well. Uh huh.

Originally posted by NemeBro

Superman is not human Pym is. Pym is restricted from climbing to heights above a certain point, because his human frailty has it's limits like Superman's would eventually if he were to use the particles on himself. I would say that the size difference between Hank and Kal would be enormous. Basically the difference that they have in strength at the same size. Superman should actually be more than capable of climbing in stature as Galactus could, or shrinking due to the particles side effects. Super Speed, what about that?

JakeTheBank

Galactus should still merc him.

DarkSaint85
Galactus could be human sized, and Superman Galactus sized, and G would still win.

TheGodKiller
Galactus wins . This is horrible spite .

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Galactus wins . This is horrible spite . I don't think that it's spite, owa sundipped superman was a beast, under these conditions superman is going to have absorbed more sunlight. He may have enough power to withstand galactus firepower. Thanos took a full blast with his shields and Galactus even complimented him on it, superman at this level should survive and dish back at much greater scale and force galactus to use up his reserve.

TheGodKiller
I don't think that it's spite, owa sundipped superman was a beast, under these conditions superman is going to have absorbed more sunlight. He may have enough power to withstand galactus firepower. Thanos took a full blast with his shields and Galactus even complimented him on it, superman at this level should survive and dish back at much greater scale and force galactus to use up his reserve.

That was a hungry Galactus .

pym-ftw
^all galactus is hungry galactus

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^all galactus is hungry galactus

Nope .

And let me rephrase it : That was a hungry AND unfed Galactus .

Stoic
The more powerful Superman becomes, the higher his resistances become correct? The only thing that Galactus may have over Superman is TP. but what of Superman's increased T-Vo at this level? I wouldn't be surprised if Superman beat Galactus like Krona did at this level.

Mshinu
Superman could be planet sized and Big G wouls still make a meal out of him.

CosmicComet
I don't think the square-cube law would be an issue at all for Superman with Pym Particles, seeing as he's pretty much able to handle any weight. Hell its barely even an issue for Pym since despite being peak human at best his body is able to easily withstand the stresses of being Godzilla sized, and as we know from reality even people merely 8 foot tall or so have bone and joint issues from their own size. so I could certainly see Superman grow as big as a planet or larger.

But yeah, Galactus would be outright ko'd by a Superman that big, especially considering Thor hurt him not too long ago under Fraction.

the ninjak
Galactus wins regardless of Supes using advanced tech.

Galactus recently took on Oblivion and Scrier. Who would make him their ***** regardless of his size.

Naija boy
lol Galactus annihilates...its not even close.smh

JakeTheBank
lol

Superman just becomes a larger target/morsel for Galactus.

Unless he's seriously hungry/weakened, Superman's not winning this. It's unlikely he even makes a fight of it.

Colossus-Big C
that would make superman about 10000000 times faster, stronger, more durable. his heat vision would be insane at those levels.

superman can bench press a freaking solar system with a sundip, at this level of power he would be well beyond that

Superman Stomps.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the ninjak
Galactus wins regardless of Supes using advanced tech.

Galactus recently took on Oblivion and Scrier. Who would make him their ***** regardless of his size. galactus never took on oblivion. oblivion would spite stomp the purple retard.

JakeTheBank
Really? Again with this avi/sig-stealing shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.