Black Widow vs Robin (The boy wonder!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Tim Drake.

Who wins?

Dream Stuff
I'm thinking Tim has this 7/10.

Odekahn
Black Widow takes this imo.

the ninjak
Black Widow took on Magik regardless of teleportation abilities and a lifetime of Hellworld experience.

When it comes to simple gunplay she held her own against the demon hoards as well.

She lost the fight eventually but her skills held up against hoards of the Moleman's armies in the New Avengers whilst they were rampaging the streets of New York.

I reckon she wins this.

Mshinu
The female BW spanks the male BW.

Glorificus
Natasha murders him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Glorificus
Natasha murders him.

In the fight?

Or.. *wink wink nudge nudge*

the ninjak
Originally posted by cdtm
In the fight?

Or.. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Nahhhh. No "she blows his brains out, nudge nudge wink wink".

She literally kills him. Via bullets in the brain.

Doon
I'm going to give this one to Tim by a slim margin. It's a tough call.

JakeTheBank
Natasha.

nwg202
Originally posted by the ninjak
Black Widow took on Magik regardless of teleportation abilities and a lifetime of Hellworld experience.

When it comes to simple gunplay she held her own against the demon hoards as well.

She lost the fight eventually but her skills held up against hoards of the Moleman's armies in the New Avengers whilst they were rampaging the streets of New York.

I reckon she wins this.

Magik really was just playing. She didn't even use her sword, go demon or armor up, she was going hand to hand the whole time. She didn't use a single spell. Magik is a great hand to hand combatant for a mage...but to go hand to hand against fighters like natsha or tim in her normal human form?

I think Tim would be able to that to Magik too under those same conditions...Just like they could both do that to talisman, strange and maybe even Amora with their skill...(going strictly hand to hand)

That said natsha with the slight majority since she comes off as more ruthless...very close fight.

nwg202
I forgot...Nat beat Wonderman and all of x-force as well.
Nat wins since powerhouses job to her. Does tim have anything similar to those wins?

TheGodKiller
The beautiful woman rapes the innocent boy .

SamZED
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The beautiful woman rapes the innocent boy . Sexy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.