Silver Surfer vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Who is faster, travelling through space? If heralds of Galactus couldn't prevent Bill from destroying planets before they got there, isn't Bill a faster space traveller than the heralds?

pym-ftw
Surfer has faster traveling speed feats

Endless Mike
Bill was using his ship. Also when Galactus sent Surfer to intercept him he caught up without much trouble

PillarofOsiris
So spaceships are faster than the SS's travel speed? I'm not saying that sarcastically btw, just asking.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
So spaceships are faster than the SS's travel speed? I'm not saying that sarcastically btw, just asking.

They are when PIS is involved...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Depends. Some are, some aren't.

Bouboumaster
Galactus and abstract are probably the only things that can travel faster than Silver Surfer

Glorificus
Surfer is leagues and leagues faster.

Bentley
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus and Wally West are probably the only things that can travel faster than Silver Surfer

Sorry, had to.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Bentley
Sorry, had to.

Zoom.

Colossus-Big C
Runner. Makarri.

Stoic
Surfer did comment on how fast Mjolnir travelled recently, so I can see Bill keeping pace with the Surfer. Abd vice versa.

MF DELPH
If Surfer pushes himself he's probably the 3rd or 4th fastest character in all of comics behind Flash, Runner, and Makkari (Mercury) in regards to travelling speed and agility, though not displays of h2h proficiency.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by MF DELPH
If Surfer pushes himself he's probably the 3rd or 4th fastest character in all of comics behind Flash, Runner, and Makkari (Mercury) in regards to travelling speed and agility, though not displays of h2h proficiency.

There's plenty of others faster than him too. Zoom and Prime being two examples.

h1a8
This thread is silly. Surfer is the fastest herald level being in Marvel bare none.

quanchi112
Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.