Who can stop the Flash (Wally) CIS PIS off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Death Dealer
Gauntlet stylee

Iron Man
Wonderman
Apollo
GL
Superman
WBH
Orion
Silver Surfer
Thor
Thanos
Genis Vell (Photon)
A Guardian
Odin
A Moniter
Phoenix
A Celestial
Galactus
Krona from Avengers/JLA

Harbinger
/dynamite

Colossus-Big C
the hell is dynamite going to do?
flash escaped a nuclear bomb being detonated simultaneously while evacuating the entire city at superspeed (one by one).Even light speed is a statue compared to him, literally.

kgkg
Random Rocks.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
Random Rocks. you cant be serious

Zack Fair
banana laying on the floor.

Colossus-Big C
lulz

carver9
The dynomite stops Flash.

Stoic
Any being capable of manipulating a very large section of reality has the Flash beat at regular levels. I'm not sure of the full powers of the speed force, and what they would do to the user at higher levels. I wonder how a battle between Erishkegal with the Star Brand would go if she fought Barry, or Wally using the entire Speed Forcet?

Mindset
Pothole.

Flyattractor
Low Blood Sugar Levels.

pym-ftw
^correct answer

Mr Death Dealer
Why ruin such a great thread?

cdtm
A boomerang?

Or, I don't know, Silver Surfer.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mr Death Dealer
Why ruin such a great thread? PIS/CIS off Flash is stupid.

JakeTheBank
I see you left out the best choice.

Doom.

CosmicComet
Wally KO's every past present future and alternate doom in existence at the same time.

It is only then, will Doom know the true meaning of failure.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Wally KO's every past present future and alternate doom in existence at the same time.

Impossible.

Harbinger
Bart Allen.

abhilegend
PC superman.

Mr.SunKing
Shaman Nate

Silent Master
Squirrel Girl.

Flyattractor
This Guy

cdtm
Thor.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Stoic
Any being capable of manipulating a very large section of reality has the Flash beat at regular levels. I'm not sure of the full powers of the speed force, and what they would do to the user at higher levels. I wonder how a battle between Erishkegal with the Star Brand would go if she fought Barry, or Wally using the entire Speed Forcet? we know he can spontaneously generate matter out of speed force. i.e. costume and braces for his legs when he broke them. He could go for the insta speedsteal as well it would be in CIS off he'd still probably go for the safest way for a non-lethal incapacitate and a speed-steal is probably the most effective method he has in his arsenal to stop an opponent without killing them if they're above his weightclass in terms of punching ability.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
Shaman Nate yeah shaman nate would take it. anyone capable of intangibility probably could.

DarkSaint85
The problem is you need someone with the reaction speeds to keep up with him, or someone who has auto shields up (Strange?). Otherwise, if Shaman Nate has just human-level (or even elevated low-level speedster) reaction times, he won't be able to react and form any sort of attack/defence before he gets turned into a statue.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The problem is you need someone with the reaction speeds to keep up with him, or someone who has auto shields up (Strange?). Otherwise, if Shaman Nate has just human-level (or even elevated low-level speedster) reaction times, he won't be able to react and form any sort of attack/defence before he gets turned into a statue. Pretty much.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The problem is you need someone with the reaction speeds to keep up with him, or someone who has auto shields up (Strange?). Otherwise, if Shaman Nate has just human-level (or even elevated low-level speedster) reaction times, he won't be able to react and form any sort of attack/defence before he gets turned into a statue.
his psionic energy
form i assume would aid him well, given that any physical force would be a non-factor for him, then from that state he could execute a plethora of psionic based abilities or even go into planck length , ect

Mr Death Dealer
his psionic energy
form i assume would aid him well, given that any physical force would be a non-factor for him, then from that state he could execute a plethora of psionic based abilities or even go into planck length , ect

Flash is faster than thought and psions!

Mr.SunKing
Flash is faster than thought and psions!
Flash still won't be able to harm, not to mention Nate COULD just warp reality, what can the flash possibly do? nate would eventually defeat him, he has ways of harming wally, while wally virtually has none
also his precog abilities would give him an edge as well

CosmicComet
Precog is useless without the reaction time to process an action.

Mr Death Dealer
Flash still won't be able to harm, not to mention Nate COULD just warp reality, what can the flash possibly do? nate would eventually defeat him, he has ways of harming wally, while wally virtually has none
also his precog abilities would give him an edge as well

Flash enters the speedforce, precog means he has to react, how can he react to instantaneous attacks. An instant means that moment not planck time even but now, before thought, before neurons fire before reaction. All Nates speed is stolen for all his functions in an instant.

Mr.SunKing
Flash enters the speedforce, precog means he has to react, how can he react to instantaneous attacks. An instant means that moment not planck time even but now, before thought, before neurons fire before reaction. All Nates speed is stolen for all his functions in an instant.
scans speed stealing would work on someone without a physical body and or form?

Mr Death Dealer
scans speed stealing would work on someone without a physical body and or form?

Scans it wouldn't, Psions have mass he simply slows them to nothing.

Mr.SunKing
Scans it wouldn't, Psions have mass he simply slows them to nothing.
lol since when??? energy is essentially massless, the flash wouldn't be able to steal a thing guy

Uriel005
lol since when??? energy is essentially massless, the flash wouldn't be able to steal a thing guy u some kinda stupid... speed steal is taking kinetic energy... all energy has kinetic energy... Kinetic energy is in anything that moves

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by Uriel005
u some kinda stupid... speed steal is taking kinetic energy... all energy has kinetic energy... Kinetic energy is in anything that moves
how am i "some king of stupid" when you just stated " all energy has kinetic energy"??? is potential energy kinetic? i doubt it, seeing one deals gravity and distance rather than motion and mass

and i've yet to see a scan of of thought being effected by something that is essentially massless via speed steal or even a consciousness at tat

the fact that wally may not even be ale to see his target given that his case with Nate is unusual somewhat renders that tactic useless

try again guy

DarkSaint85
I think what he meant to say was that all molecules have kinetic energy, rather than all energy has kinetic energy.

Its strange just how Wally's speedforce powers work - and you're right, it might not even affect an intangible, invisible being. Nearest example I can think of is the Kingdom Come version of Flash, which I believe would be inadmissible due to being an Elseworlds/alternate Earth Flash.

Mindset
u some kinda stupid... speed steal is taking kinetic energy... all energy has kinetic energy... Kinetic energy is in anything that moves

Even if that were true, it's not, psionic energy is fictional.

Inhuman
GodFlash fanboys are amusing.
I remember Nvrbeenwithagirl stating how flash can beat the Living Tribunal because LT has no speed feats. That he would get turned into a statue, get his speed stolen, vibrate through him and other jackassery.

I had the screen cap of that but lost it when my HD died barker

DarkSaint85
You can kinda see their point, though. Ok, maybe not the LT example, but I can certainly see a case for the M-body being affected.....

Mindset
no expression

DarkSaint85
Lol I didn't say it would, I said a case could be made, however small. M-bodies are physical representations of abstract concepts, and it could be argued they can be affected by physical forces, that's all.

Inhuman
WOW, I rest my case. ermhappy

DarkSaint85
Not really, lol.

All I did was play devil's advocate, and attempt to imagine what a Flash fan would say - it doesn't really bolster your case :-)

DarkSaint85
Double post

CosmicComet
Barry Allen would beat an M-Body like Galactus with CIS-Off.

No problem.

Mindset
Galactus...M-body?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Even if that were true, it's not, psionic energy is fictional. context he just said energy. If the energy form is actively moving it probably has kinetic energy assuming whatever it is follows conventional physics. Besides I said I think Shaman Nate could take him pretty easily though it might take a bit.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus...M-body? Since when was Galactus an M-body???!!!! Just as lost as you are now. Comet you have anything saying that Galactus has an M-body. I mean I'll hold out on the possibility it was mentioned somewhere and I just don't know but as far as I'm aware that just isn't the case.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Inhuman
GodFlash fanboys are amusing.
I remember Nvrbeenwithagirl stating how flash can beat the Living Tribunal because LT has no speed feats. That he would get turned into a statue, get his speed stolen, vibrate through him and other jackassery.

I had the screen cap of that but lost it when my HD died barker Rofl I may think Flash has a lot more potential given his powerset than he actively shows 99% of the time but I don't think I could even hope to make a case against any cosmic entity anywhere near that high up the scale.

CosmicComet
Since when was Galactus an M-body???!!!! Just as lost as you are now. Comet you have anything saying that Galactus has an M-body. I mean I'll hold out on the possibility it was mentioned somewhere and I just don't know but as far as I'm aware that just isn't the case.

I could've sworn I read that he used an M-Body as well.

If not, then oh well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.