Plastic Man vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stuntpogoer
Let's say for an unknown reason Plas decides to go back to his thug life. Supes is the first to stop him. Who wins?

This is the modern plas that batman has stated has completely transformed into a non organic being, and has complete control over his molecular structure.

DarkSaint85
Superman whistles.

The end.

stuntpogoer
...whistles? If you mean he wins then give a reason why...

PillarofOsiris
Do you honestly need a reason why, or are you being facetious? If you honestly think Plastic Man can win, you might be on the wrong site.

stuntpogoer
This is a topic to discuss how it would go, you have to give a reason why superman would win... look at the picture I posted. supes is less than the size of plas's finger nail. One ***** slap and supes would be down. Begin the argument.

PillarofOsiris
Superman has been more than slapped by bigger, and more importantly, STRONGER characters than Plastic Man. Why do you equate power with size? Do you think Giant Man is stronger than the Hulk? I can't believe I even have to debate this fight. This is beyond spite.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Do you think Giant Man is stronger than the Hulk?

Yes.

keiththegreat
The hulk breaks giant man's wrist off and slaps him to death with his own hand.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
The hulk breaks giant man's wrist off and slaps him to death with his own hand.

And then he wakes up from his dream to find that Pym had dropped him in Overspace.

cdtm
Freeze breath. punch, end.

Plas is basically immune to blunt force damage normally, but not if you freeze him.

stuntpogoer
yes. but again size matters here. superman cannot freeze breath a 400 foot tall godzilla sized being. he can maybe freeze his finger and punch it off, which plas will regenerate. plas knows his weaknesses and would know that supes has freeze breath, which is why i figured he would grow in the first place. plas has made scissors and other sharp objects that he could easily cut with blunt force at that size right through supes.

JakeTheBank
I agree.

Anyone larger than Superman is stronger than him by default.

Really, this should be closed for spite.

stuntpogoer
how is it spite? there are multiple people who replied that dont think plas would have a chance. plastic man vs batman would be spite, but i really dont believe this is.

cdtm
...one is multiple posters now?

And Pluto isn't a planet!

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by stuntpogoer
how is it spite? there are multiple people who replied that dont think plas would have a chance. plastic man vs batman would be spite, but i really dont believe this is.

He was being sarcastic.

JakeTheBank
You said it yourself, though.

What can Superman really do to a fully powered Plastic Man? I don't think he could tank scissors.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You said it yourself, though.

What can Superman really do to a fully powered Plastic Man? I don't think he could tank scissors.

lol. Yeah those can be brutal.

cdtm
About the only way Plas can beat Superman is if he engulfs him like that White Martian did.

And Supes decided not to move, use his heat vision, or just fly into space or the sun.

stuntpogoer
yep.

PillarofOsiris
yes. but again size matters here. superman cannot freeze breath a 400 foot tall godzilla sized being. he can maybe freeze his finger and punch it off, which plas will regenerate.

Superman's freeze breath has cooled down a star.

cdtm
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Superman's freeze breath has cooled down a star.

Than Plas becomes a big as a star, plus 1. stick out tongue

stuntpogoer
bats said this, talking about multiple JLA members in the book DK2. he was referring tosuperman when he said "he could kill us all. itd be easy for him"

guess bats doesnt know what hes talkin about laughing

DarkSaint85
Ultrasonics have also worked on Plastic Man before. Vera Black took him out with it.

Freeze breath will work on him.

Heat Vision may have worked, but then he did take on the Burning, so who knows.

What would Plastic Man do to him?

JakeTheBank
Stab him. With scissors.

DarkSaint85
Damn. Least he doesn't become an egg whisk.

Guess he only uses that special attack for important foes.

Like Hulk, who is taller than Superman, and therefore, stronger.

cdtm
bats said this, talking about multiple JLA members in the book DK2. he was referring tosuperman when he said "he could kill us all. itd be easy for him"

guess bats doesnt know what hes talkin about laughing

Superman was out fighting Brainiac.

stuntpogoer
He wasn't referring to only the people there in the room... he was thinking to himself. If he said outloud to ralph "he could kill us all" then that would mean just them.

Why are you guys being so ridiculous? I haven't said one disrespectful thing and you guys are bing dicks. I am currently serving active duty in the US military. Do not talk to me disrespectfully.

DarkSaint85

First of all, alternate realities aren't allowed in the threads.

Secondly, we DID say that Superman wins, and how he won (whistling at ultrasonic speeds, which disable Plas, freeze breath etc).

Thirdly, you made the thread and was pretty insistent that Plastic Man may have a chance, despite every poster in here saying that Superman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.