Superboy Prime w/GA vs DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring. This is Prime with the Guardian amp.

dynamix
Dp tyrant was throwing down with galactus, i believe. I dont think sbp even with amp was quitenon that level.

quanchi112
Tyrant, easily.

red sabre
i actually see GA SBP being able to match and supress DP tyrant for the start however what works against him is the fact the GA will fade away as the fight progress, eventually DP Tyrant should beat him because of that fact so the question is can GA SBP put out DP Tyrant before the amp fade away? i dont think so, i think GA SBP with the full amp can take DP Tyrant out however his amp is not forever and i dont see him taking Tyrant out before the amp will vanquish so DP Tyrant wins.

TheGodKiller
DP Tyrant .

Sundipped
Originally posted by red sabre
i actually see GA SBP being able to match and supress DP tyrant for the start however what works against him is the fact the GA will fade away as the fight progress, eventually DP Tyrant should beat him because of that fact so the question is can GA SBP put out DP Tyrant before the amp fade away? i dont think so, i think GA SBP with the full amp can take DP Tyrant out however his amp is not forever and i dont see him taking Tyrant out before the amp will vanquish so DP Tyrant wins.

Good post. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.