My version of Mimic vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright lets see how he does with Colossus body and strength Havoks powers Northstar Speed and Cannonball's Blast Field. No bfr

the ninjak
Having Colossus' weight mixed with Cannonball's flight + Northstar's speed would make it really hard to fly wouldn't it?

Poor guy would be crashing into everything.

golem370
Not the flight of both the shield of Cannonball and the speed of NS

the ninjak
I think he would be crashing into buildings. And Thor would just float around and laugh his ass off.

golem370
I don't think he would that much trouble

Digi
Ostensibly, Mimic gets powers at half strength. In practice, this appears not to be the case, so I'm not sure which is the "more correct."

Tagging him initially would be an issue, but a few omni-directional (or at least multi-directional) lightning strikes should even the playing field. Then it's Thor's battle to lose.

golem370
Could Thor hurt the Blast Shield

carver9
Mimic has already flown around at 93000 MPs in the Colossus form and he was doing just fine. He doesn't just get the flight, he also gets Northstar senses to be able.to guide that flight. This Mimic isn't as powerful as the Mimic in the Exiles comic.

golem370
He has Super strength, super speed, super durable skil, and Shields. Havok powerful blasts. Havok has a multi-directional blasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.