Sersi Vs. Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Grudge match....
Ready, set, go!
Happy Dance

zopzop
Sersi via mind rape or transmutation.

celeyhyga17
Hmm... How gud are Snowbird's defenses from to?

the Darkone
Stalemate !! Meggan needs to be an Avenger

-K-M-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hmm... How gud are Snowbird's defenses from to?

Pretty good actually, look at her fight with Persuasion/Purple Girl who tried to control her mind.

Snowbird is a shapeshiter, transmutation is not going to be so easy

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
Pretty good actually, look at her fight with Persuasion/Purple Girl who tried to control her mind.

Snowbird is a shapeshiter, transmutation is not going to be so easy
Transmuting her body into anti-matter will wreck her sh|t. Shapeshifter or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Persuasion/Purple Girl's power pheromone based like her father's? This isn't anything like being mind raped via telepathic attack.

Sersi can't lose this.

-K-M-
Ok now show me Sersi doing something like that in combat?

Phermones to activate her control and then she manipulates their brain patterns. Snowbird as mentioned kept changing her form she couldnt get a lock. Also the fact Snowbird has telepathy too, but rarely uses it. She would often communicate to people on Earth when she was in the Realm of the Inua.

zopzop
Ok now show me Sersi doing something like that in combat?

Phermones to activate her control and then she manipulates their brain patterns. Snowbird as mentioned kept changing her form she couldnt get a lock. Also the fact Snowbird has telepathy too, but rarely uses it. She would often communicate to people on Earth when she was in the Realm of the Inua.
In her respect Thread :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t438003.html
Transmuting crap back and forth like it was going out of style. She transmutes Snowbird to stone, plastic, anti-matter, a used tampon, whatever she feels like and the fight is over. Or better yet, encases her in an adamantium tomb.

Or she mind rapes her with her telepathy (which is NOTHING like Persuasion's since it's not pheromone based).

Bentley
Sersi does have some nasty transmutation abilities that have managed to do crazy stuff like resurrecting Makkari out of her own body. It all really hinges in how it may or may not interact with Snowbird's shapeshifting.

I side with Sersi, her high end stuff really has me impressed.

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop
In her respect Thread :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t438003.html
Transmuting crap back and forth like it was going out of style. She transmutes Snowbird to stone, plastic, anti-matter, a used tampon, whatever she feels like and the fight is over. Or better yet, encases her in an adamantium tomb.

Or she mind rapes her with her telepathy (which is NOTHING like Persuasion's since it's not pheromone based).

Hey Im not doubting her transmutation skills, I even posted in the thread link you just posted (Im a fan of Sersi). I was asking for examples of her doing the things you listed while in battle

Possibly, but not that easy. People transforming into different forms ie changing their brain patterns or having several personalities has plaqued telepasths for years. Telepathy is not the answer here, transmutation is the key.

zopzop
Telepathy is not the answer here, transmutation is the key.
You'd have a point if all she was doing was attempting to mind control her, I'm talking about Sersi frying her grey matter with a psi bolt.

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop
You'd have a point if all she was doing was attempting to mind control her, I'm talking about Sersi frying her grey matter with a psi bolt.

She has several gods in her head (literally), it would not be easy as you claim.

guy222
eternal wins

hey king

Bentley
Yep, I agree TP is not nearly as good a way to victory as transmutation. I guess it's a viable option in case transmutation fails, but that would be a problem for Sersi already.

leonidas
i'm sorta with km on this one. i'm not sure the transmutation would be as easy as it norally is. shapeshifters are a weird lot. on top of that her powers are magically based which add another dimension of difficulty. i really don't see mindrape working, though it could hinder or provide an opening that could allow sersi to capitalize. were i forced to choose, i'd take sersi, but i think this would be a complicated battle were it to take place.

celeyhyga17
Looking over the Snowbird Vs WWH thread, I'm surprised there's not a stronger backing for Snowbird here. I noticed a few peeps throwing out phrases that include "skyfather" for Snowbird.

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm sorta with km on this one. i'm not sure the transmutation would be as easy as it norally is. shapeshifters are a weird lot. on top of that her powers are magically based which add another dimension of difficulty. i really don't see mindrape working, though it could hinder or provide an opening that could allow sersi to capitalize. were i forced to choose, i'd take sersi, but i think this would be a complicated battle were it to take place.

thumb up

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Looking over the Snowbird Vs WWH thread, I'm surprised there's not a stronger backing for Snowbird here. I noticed a few peeps throwing out phrases that include "skyfather" for Snowbird.

Only in her Great Beasts form, and from the stipulations from the other thread she would be going all out. I doubt she would take those forms here....well I assume.

celeyhyga17
Only in her Great Beasts form, and from the stipulations from the other thread she would be going all out. I doubt she would take those forms here....well I assume.

Let's change the OP from grudge match to "all out war" like the other thread!

big grin

-K-M-
Well then Sersi ain't beating her Great Beast or other god forms.

Konton
If this was Thor vs Sersi everyone would just say he's gdl1ke and can't be transmuted.

zopzop
Originally posted by Konton
If this was Thor vs Sersi everyone would just say he's gdl1ke and can't be transmuted.
If I'm not mistaken, Sersi's already transmuted Thor and a bunch of other Avengers, including herself, into inert matter (to save them from a galaxy busting blast).

Unless Snowbird starts off in Great Beast form from the get-go, this fight is over before it starts (in Sersi's favor).

Mindset
Didn't she turn him into a frog?

Mindset
Nm, it was Loki.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't she turn him into a frog?
The instance I'm talking about, there was no shenanigans involved. She INSTANTLY turned them all into inert matter (I'm assuming Mjolnir was transmuted too, I have to dig up the issue).

Konton
Was Thor even there for that? I remember the inert matter thing because the other Eternal had to come in and revive them, but the lineup escapes me.

zopzop
Originally posted by Konton
Was Thor even there for that? I remember the inert matter thing because the other Eternal had to come in and revive them, but the lineup escapes me.
Aww crap, you could be right. I think I'm confusing it with another universe busting attack that Sersi had to protect the team from. Thor was definitely in that line up.

Konton
Yeah, she's powerful. I think it's safe to say that's her best feat. But that doesn't mean she can override the enchantments of the northern gods. It's up to speculation so not much we can do to argue either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.