Batman Beyond vs Avengers: EMH Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Cap.

Season two Cap > season one Cap.

cdtm
Basing off Super Skrull?

Damborgson
Cap in both season was beatly. He'd handle BB pretty easily actually.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
Basing off Super Skrull?

Everything really.

Season 2 was practically a love letter to Cap and his awesomeness. He got a monster push.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Everything really.

Season 2 was practically a love letter to Cap and his awesomeness. He got a monster push.

I know. big grin

His team up with Spidey pretty much boiled down why he's awesome, imo. Marvel has the WORST civilian population out there, and Cap fights for them without complaint, and would sacrifice himself for them in a second.

Terry has the goods to make it competitive, though. He's faced abominations Bruce in his prime would struggle with, and skill wise he's gotten the better of Ra's, while he was trying to skewer him with a sword..

DarkSaint85
Plus, didn't he have all kinds of weird tech?

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus, didn't he have all kinds of weird tech?

Stealth tech, flying with rocket boosters, weird battarangs. Yeah, he has tech.

But Cap's no stranger to exotic tech users. wink

CosmicComet
Terry was a beast.

I'd have to watch Season 2 of EHM to see Cap's feats. Disney ****ed around with the schedule too damn much. I liked it best when it came on week nights on Wednesday.

cherry cola
Cap on Avengers: EMH was what he was suppose to be. His most inspiring fight to me was taking on the super skrull by himself for a minute without his shield. I also loved his team up with spidey against the Serpent Society. I give this battle to Captain America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.