The Flash Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
In this gauntlet, CIS is off for both sides of each fight. Flash, and his opponents will attempt a speed blitz (as much as each side can), right when the bell rings. The Flash fully heals after each fight. The Flash is Wally West. Combatants start 1/4 mile apart. Here's the catch: The Flash's opponent in each battle gets a one second head start. (i.e., he/she gets to start moving 1 second before the Flash).

1. Savage Hulk

2. Current Hulk

3. Thor

4. Maxima

5. Hal Jordan

6. Orion

7. Superman

Brockalizer
Originally posted by keiththegreat
In this gauntlet, CIS is off for both sides of each fight. Flash, and his opponents will attempt a speed blitz (as much as each side can), right when the bell rings. The Flash fully heals after each fight. The Flash is Wally West. Combatants start 1/4 mile apart. Here's the catch: The Flash's opponent in each battle gets a one second head start. (i.e., he/she gets to start moving 1 second before the Flash).

1. Savage Hulk

2. Current Hulk

3. Thor

4. Maxima

5. Hal Jordan

6. Orion

7. Superman
With theses stips he makes it past 1 and 2 and loses to everyone else. One second head start is plenty of time.

Odekahn
I think he makes it all the way to 5. If the opponents didn't have a 1 second head start, I'd say he clears it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Odekahn
I think he makes it all the way to 5. If the opponents didn't have a 1 second head start, I'd say he clears it. This

pym-ftw
^Thor has ftl feats and cis off

Do u think flash can take thors best hammer shot unguarded and unable to react.

Dies at 3 10/10

Uriel005
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^Thor has ftl feats and cis off

Do u think flash can take thors best hammer shot unguarded and unable to react.

Dies at 3 10/10 Flash has taken some pretty nasty shots over the years even dead on collisions notably SBP. I wouldn't count him totally out in most cases against some bricks getting a free shot. But I do think Thor could definitely crush his dome in that 1 second span.

PillarofOsiris
Stops at 3 IMO. DEFINITELY stops at 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.