Superman, Captain Marvel, & Black Adam Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Team one thinks thanos killed there girlfriends. So all 3 Blood Lusted .

1. They catch thanos off guard (thanos doesnt know who they are)
2. They approach him straight up.

-Pr-
And who is Billy's girlfriend?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
And who is Billy's girlfriend? Lets just use what gets him angry the most in comics

DarkSaint85
Fighting on Black Adam's side?

Sr J-Bieb
And who is Billy's girlfriend? Billy doesn't want cooties.

That shit's terminal.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Billy doesn't want cooties.

That shit's terminal.

Damn straight.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lets just use what gets him angry the most in comics

He's a hormonal twelve year-old; everything makes him angry.

Colossus-Big C
Im inclined to say Black Adam would beat the living shit out of thanos and rip his face off.

CosmicComet
Lets just use what gets him angry the most in comics

The museum closed early

-Pr-
Im inclined to say Black Adam would beat the living shit out of thanos and rip his face off.

and you'd be wrong.

DarkSaint85
What lifting feats does BA have? :-p

CosmicComet
He lifts Isis' heavy jugs every morning.

DarkSaint85
They don't look infinite, in fact, their finiteness disappoints me. Especially current bony skeleton Isis.

JakeTheBank
The closest thing Billy had to a girlfriend was Stargirl. But he had to end things because while she knew that Captain Marvel was actually a teenage boy her age, to the rest of the JSAers, it looked weird that an adult male constantly hung out with Stargirl.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The closest thing Billy had to a girlfriend was Stargirl. But he had to end things because while she knew that Captain Marvel was actually a teenage boy her age, to the rest of the JSAers, it looked weird that an adult male constantly hung out with Stargirl.

Yeah, that was all kinds of weird.

...Though you know she would have wanted him to transform at least once.

DarkSaint85
And the others all prob thought it weird Batman was Ok with it....

JakeTheBank
Yeah, that was all kinds of weird.

...Though you know she would have wanted him to transform at least once.

It was weird, but I thought it made sense that that aspect be brought up at least once in comics; I mean if a teenage kid could transform into a 30 something year old man and had a girlfriend who was his real age, it would be strange.

Stamina of Atlas and Speed of Mercury ftw. cool

-Pr-
It was weird, but I thought it made sense that that aspect be brought up at least once in comics; I mean if a teenage kid could transform into a 30 something year old man and had a girlfriend who was his real age, it would be strange.

Stamina of Atlas and Speed of Mercury ftw. cool

lol.

Yeah, tis the stuff of many a racy rp.

Though it kind of sucks that it basically ruins any chance for Billy Batson to have a romance. I mean, do you give him a sixteen year-old, or someone in her twenties/thirties that could be Cap's age (relatively speaking), which would make her basically a paedophile, and have some weird, rom-com bullshit where he keeps his identity a secret from her.

JakeTheBank
lol.

Yeah, tis the stuff of many a racy rp.

Though it kind of sucks that it basically ruins any chance for Billy Batson to have a romance. I mean, do you give him a sixteen year-old, or someone in her twenties/thirties that could be Cap's age (relatively speaking), which would make her basically a paedophile, and have some weird, rom-com bullshit where he keeps his identity a secret from her.

Exactly.

He's pretty much boned until he turns like 18 or something.

-Pr-
Exactly.

He's pretty much boned until he turns like 18 or something.

Maybe we'll get a time-skip like JLA? Or does it sort of ruin the purpose of the character in the first place?

JakeTheBank
Maybe we'll get a time-skip like JLA? Or does it sort of ruin the purpose of the character in the first place?

I think Billy, for all intents and purposes, sort of has to be portrayed as being a teenager, but the original concept of a child's wish fufillment/adolescent male power fantasy can work with an older Billy, too. One just has to look at Prince Adam/He-Man and Donald Blake/Thor in order to see it at work.

DarkSaint85
Plus, they seemed to have stripped a lot of the gee whiz innocence from him.

-Pr-
I think Billy, for all intents and purposes, sort of has to be portrayed as being a teenager, but the original concept of a child's wish fufillment/adolescent male power fantasy can work with an older Billy, too. One just has to look at Prince Adam/He-Man and Donald Blake/Thor in order to see it at work.

Yeah, I suppose if you went that route, it would work.

No doubt he'd get pissed when his lady kept asking for Cap at bedtime, though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.