Be a Villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If writers in Marvel and DC was given a choice to make a hero a villain for a month...a villain that would kill, etc, etc, to achieve his goal, what character would you like for that writer to chose? Again, this is Marvel AND DC...one choice.

My choice is Superman. I would love to see him for a month as a villain in a different, Dark, uniform.

Mindset
John Constantine.

Endless Mike
Aww, I thought this was a thread where you would get to pick what powers you would have and what evil stuff you would do if you were a villain

Digi
Doctor Who. Everything would be screwed.

golem370
Silver Surfer

Nihilist
Reed Richards

-Pr-
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Aww, I thought this was a thread where you would get to pick what powers you would have and what evil stuff you would do if you were a villain

thumb up

Would have been better.

Originally posted by carver9
If writers in Marvel and DC was given a choice to make a hero a villain for a month...a villain that would kill, etc, etc, to achieve his goal, what character would you like for that writer to chose? Again, this is Marvel AND DC...one choice.

My choice is Superman. I would love to see him for a month as a villain in a different, Dark, uniform.

Why? He wouldn't really work as a villain without either completely altering his personality, or simply mind-controlling him. Neither of which would be Superman.

My choice? Hawkeye or Hank Pym.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Doctor Who. Everything would be screwed. Who's Doctor Who?

g_troll

golem370
I think it would be fun the multiple ways SS would come up to kill people

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards

Damborgson
I wouldnt mind to see some more blood and thunder

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom.

bluewaterrider

Magneto. He's currently a hero and an instructor and ally to and for the X-Men. And he's been so before.

When he's a villain, he can be ruthless and lethal.

But his anger is with reason and purpose, and, for the most part ... justified. Rarely, if ever throughout his history, has he killed anyone who did not thoroughly deserve killing, slayers of innocents and children, brutal nazi war criminals, murderous dictators, etcetera.

He's one of the few people professional writers can usually be trusted to write WELL, nearly always a life-saver and relatively moral avenger, however his actions are classed by conventional formal law.

Flyattractor
LOBO ....so business as normal then.

ozz81
Xavier

TheGodKiller
Captain America .

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
Who's Doctor Who?

g_troll

Not sure that's a trollface moment. Are you making a joke off of the name, or am I supposed to be upset because you don't know him?

Nietzschean
Superman and Captain America

Endless Mike
Not sure that's a trollface moment. Are you making a joke off of the name, or am I supposed to be upset because you don't know him?

I think he's making fun of your for calling him Doctor Who instead of The Doctor

Reacting2
Originally posted by Mindset
Who's Doctor Who?

g_troll

Digi
I think he's making fun of your for calling him Doctor Who instead of The Doctor

Oh. It's a colloquial distinction. I could be more exact, but there's 1-2 other "The Doctor" characters running around comics.

Mshinu
http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/rfsquirrelgirl.gif

Squirrel Girl! fear

Endless Mike
Oh. It's a colloquial distinction. I could be more exact, but there's 1-2 other "The Doctor" characters running around comics.

Well then just say "The Doctor from Doctor Who"

pym-ftw
I agree on Pym, love to see more of a full blown yellowjacket

Dr strange, if he absorbed to much dark magic

Phoenix five

Nightwing

Miss martian w/ Connor

Infinity man, and not just corrupted

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Mshinu
http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/rfsquirrelgirl.gif

Squirrel Girl! fear

All the omniverses will end if such a thing happens !!

Q99

There was the one arc where that pretty much happened. A villain influenced him and made him try and take over, he built the Superman robots, fought the JLA, etc..

Digi
Well then just say "The Doctor from Doctor Who"

Or I can say exactly what I did and everyone still understands me, no? This seems like the silliest of standards to apply to someone.

Flyattractor
Well then just say "The Doctor from Doctor Who" Technically he should just say The Valeyard.

Its the same thing.

Hyperion Prime

Gladiator....he is pissed and he is coming to Earth.

Mindset
Or I can say exactly what I did and everyone still understands me, no? This seems like the silliest of standards to apply to someone. Those are the rules. costanza

godking

My choice is Superman. I would love to see him for a month as a villain in a different, Dark, uniform. Superman as a villain is overkill.

A superman who puts his mind to it destroys the world within a week.

Gecko4lif
Villian black panther ftw

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by godking
Superman as a villain is overkill.

A superman who puts his mind to it destroys the world within a week.

Is a villain gladiator overkill

juggerman
it would only take him that long if he spent the first six and a half days asleep

Black bolt z
Dr. Strange. Sans destroying the Earth, he could keep the Earth messed up more than anyone else, even after his term as a villian was done, ensuring permanent chaos.

carver9
What's up Blackbolt. Send me a friend request on Xbox live with my new screen name.

Black bolt z
What's up Blackbolt. Send me a friend request on Xbox live with my new screen name. PM me your gamertag. I don't know it.

Brockalizer
Franklin Richards or Batman.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
PM me your gamertag. I don't know it.

It's "B00 B00 Butter".

Black bolt z
It's "B00 B00 Butter". Ha. Awesome gamertag.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Dr. Strange. Sans destroying the Earth, he could keep the Earth messed up more than anyone else, even after his term as a villian was done, ensuring permanent chaos.

Good choice. he could f' shyte up real bad.

tkitna
Black Bolt

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
Black Bolt

Good choice. His powers, tacked onto his resources? It'll be like Aquaman and Flashpoint all over again.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheGodKiller02
Captain America .
Wish granted.
http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Captain-America-Reveal-06282016.jpg

riv6672
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/comics/dc_comics/comics-nightwing-destroys-the-dc-universe-this-august-a151008

I've always thought NW would be the perfect guy to take out the DC heroes if put his mind to it.
He knows every secret, every weakness, he has the training, the patience, and is the second most trusted hero on the planet.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/icon_uk/11800056/1382714/original.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/1j3ltt.jpg

Bentley
It's fun reading 2012 Digi making up excuses as of why he called the Doctor "Doctor Who".

If that's not being a fake fan I don't know what it is shifty

staxamillion
Zatanna

DarkSaint85
It's "B00 B00 Butter".

This guy....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.