Spidey Villains vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Venom (Brock)
Carnage
Morlun
Lizard
Doc Ock
Sandman

Vs.

Batman
Aquaman
Hawkman
Cyborg
Vixen
Booster Gold

No BFR

Who wins?

ilikecomics
I feel like spidey villains stomp.

PillarofOsiris
Aquaman could potentially solo.

SamZED
How?

PillarofOsiris
make them kill each other

SamZED
Lizard, Venom and Carnage all have telepathy of their own. At least one of them (Venom) displayed resistance to telepathy. And while there's no proof of that.. I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt it'd work on Morlun. He's like an evil spirit (or whatever). They wont even know he's there if he doesnt want them to.

keiththegreat
He doesn't have to control them all....just half of them. He controlled Superman before. And Superman has impressive TP resistence feats of his own.

Prep-Man
Cyborg sends them to the firepits. Vixen will make it tough for any of them. And Hawkman burns the rest. Booster Gold can also create a force field to shut out any attack.

-Pr-
I have to admit, I know very little about Morlun, but I can see the JLA beating everyone else on that team.

Anyone willing to give me a short summary of the guy?

JakeTheBank
Incredibly strong and durable (guy was ripping through adamantium nets and according to Spider-Man hits harder than savage Hulk) and has an edge against animal or totemic based foes such as Spider-Man and Black Panther. I want to say he was shrugging off Vibranium laced missiles as well.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Incredibly strong and durable (guy was ripping through adamantium nets and according to Spider-Man hits harder than savage Hulk) and has an edge against animal or totemic based foes such as Spider-Man and Black Panther. I want to say he was shrugging off Vibranium laced missiles as well.

How the hell is a guy with that kind of power a spidey villain?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
How the hell is a guy with that kind of power a spidey villain?

I know, right?

But he was introduced as a "totemic killer" villain, so he fights with animal based beings and like kills them and steals their soul or essence or some gimmick. Black Panther and Wakanda (before Doom crippled the country) could barely stop him.

I think he matches well against any one from the JLA, personally. Vixen, Hawkman, Batman, and possibly Aquaman would be in a lot of trouble.

-Pr-
I know, right?

But he was introduced as a "totemic killer" villain, so he fights with animal based beings and like kills them and steals their soul or essence or some gimmick. Black Panther and Wakanda (before Doom crippled the country) could barely stop him.

I think he matches well against any one from the JLA, personally. Vixen, Hawkman, Batman, and possibly Aquaman would be in a lot of trouble.

So how did they beat him in the end, out of curiosity?

JakeTheBank
So how did they beat him in the end, out of curiosity?

Spider-Man underwent his Other transformation and ripped his throat out just as Morlun was about to feed on him, suggesting that he's vulnerable at that point.

And iirc, he was BFRed into some kind of limbo during the Wakanda fiasco.

-Pr-
Spider-Man underwent his Other transformation and ripped his throat out just as Morlun was about to feed on him, suggesting that he's vulnerable at that point.

And iirc, he was BFRed into some kind of limbo during the Wakanda fiasco.

Oh okay, then... He makes the thread harder to judge, then...

JakeTheBank
Yeah, Morlun is why I'm undecided myself.

byrdgang21
Morlun is a straight beast and has never been beaten w/o a plot device

abhilegend
Nth metal is a plot device against mystical opponents. Isn't morlun mystically powered?

JakeTheBank
Yes, he is.

But I'm unsure if Hawkman would get to Morlun before Morlun either engaged him or someone else tied up Hawkman.

DarkSaint85
If JLA have some kind of knowledge beforehand, then Hawkman could get to Morlun first.

Otherwise, Morlun pretty much wipes the floor. Especially after he defeats Vixen and takes her powers.

jalek moye
Yes, he is.

But I'm unsure if Hawkman would get to Morlun before Morlun either engaged him or someone else tied up Hawkman.

Plus he'd get that animal amp against Hawkman.

abhilegend
Yes, he is.

Hawkman usually gets to the biggest hitter of the opposite team first.
Originally posted by jalek moye
Plus he'd get that animal amp against Hawkman.
Hawkman isn't powered by animal powers like spidey or vixen untill the next retcon. He is powered by nth metal.

Mindset
I have to admit, I know very little about Morlun, but I can see the JLA beating everyone else on that team.

Anyone willing to give me a short summary of the guy? Sure.

Morlun beats them.

SamZED
Thank you. Thought i was the only one who believed that. One hundred vibranium missiles didnt leave a scratch on him. Ripped through adamantium net like it was tissue. Plus all the mystic abilities. He pretty much flew past Wolverine and Logan couldnt see, hear or smell him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SamZED
Thank you. Thought i was the only one who believed that. One hundred vibranium missiles didnt leave a scratch on him. Ripped through adamantium net like it was tissue. Plus all the mystic abilities. He pretty much flew past Wolverine and Logan couldnt see, hear or smell him.

Did you read the last page?

SamZED
Did you read the last page? Yes. Majority Agreed that team 2 stomps. I wasnt going to argue because im not familliar with some of the characters. Mindset's confidence changed everthing!:0

Prep-Man
Booster's force field will come in handy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SamZED
Yes. Majority Agreed that team 2 stomps. I wasnt going to argue because im not familliar with some of the characters. Mindset's confidence changed everthing!:0

laughing out loud

Well yeah, Morlun is kind of a game-changer.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Booster's force field will come in handy.

Can't see it helping him any more than Arthur or Cyborg's durability.

Prep-Man
Didn't Booster survive an attack from Trigon in his own dimension? And Doomsday? Booster's fields are vastly underrated. Trigon>>>Morlun.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't Booster survive an attack from Trigon in his own dimension? And Doomsday? Booster's fields are vastly underrated. Trigon>>>Morlun.

Are Booster's shields normally Trigon level or is that just one of his high feats?

carver9
Morlun himself could give this team of JLA fits and probably win based off of his speed, strength, and durability as well. Morlun is a monster.

Golgo13
Originally posted by jalek moye
Are Booster's shields normally Trigon level or is that just one of his high feats?

Probably a high one, but he also has protected himself from Doomsday as well.

SquallX
None of them has the tp resistance to stand up against a non jobbing Aquaman.

This the same guy that beat a millennium giant, Tiamut the Dragon i believe, de evolved a prehistoric animal, almost killed every human in the world when he had a tp fight.

Not the biggest Aquaman fan, but i know some of his stuff, and so far no one in that team is beating him unless he jobbs.

-Pr-
Booster barely survived Doomsday. I really don't see him as being the most durable in the group, tbh.

Endless Mike
Booster uses time travel and kills all their parents before they were born

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.