Sersi vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Sersi fights the Sentry who WWH fought and beat (Stalemated?). CIS is off for Sersi. Who wins?

PillarofOsiris
Anyone WWH can beat, Sersi can beat easier.

Stoic
Sentry wins.

Dream Stuff
Sentry, one of the few characters with explicit transmutation resistance, wins 10/10.

quanchi112
Sentry rapes.Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Anyone WWH can beat, Sersi can beat easier. Horrible logic. WW Hulk didn't beat him either.

TheGodKiller
Sersi .

guy222
eternal

The Sorrow
Sentry wins.

Doon
Sentry by far

tkitna
Sentry

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry rapes. Horrible logic. WW Hulk didn't beat him either.

You're definitely the expert on logic on this site.

pym-ftw
Bob stomps hard

What can she do to him?

carver9
Sentry wins and Pillar is retarded. Cant believe the mods havent noticed your hate and lowballing of character yet. Lucky guy you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You're definitely the expert on logic on this site. The point is your logic is garbage. I think you know it too.

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry wins and Pillar is retarded. Cant believe the mods havent noticed your hate and lowballing of character yet. Lucky guy you.

Lowballing a character isn't really something we're on the lookout for. Like, how do you warn someone for a stupid opinion? That would be a d*ck move on our part.

The only trick is to realize when it's done explicitly to antagonize others (which isn't an exact science). That's when we get into baiting/trolling, which is indeed a warnable offense.

In related news, let's all stop the one-line accusations. Nobody likes anybody, we get it. Try to act like the civilized boys your parents wish you were.

keiththegreat
The point is your logic is garbage. I think you know it too.

Urs is a LOT worse. I think u know that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Urs is a LOT worse. I think u know that. I know I am consistent while my logic is sound. What I don't know is who you are ?

Naija boy
lol again at this pillar guy. Manages to downplay hulk in a thread he is not even in......Sentry wins

Digi
Originally posted by Digi
In related news, let's all stop the one-line accusations. Nobody likes anybody, we get it. Try to act like the civilized boys your parents wish you were.

...last chance guys. I don't enjoy my friendly warnings being ignored just so you can perpetuate a petty grudge.

DarkSaint85
Well, I'm rubber and you're glue and blah blah blah.

I think Sentry wins. Telepathy? Gone. Transmutation? Gone. Sersi doesn't really have many advantages left.

carver9
Originally posted by Digi
Lowballing a character isn't really something we're on the lookout for. Like, how do you warn someone for a stupid opinion? That would be a d*ck move on our part.

The only trick is to realize when it's done explicitly to antagonize others (which isn't an exact science). That's when we get into baiting/trolling, which is indeed a warnable offense.

sad I agree and I take my statement back.

keiththegreat
What does sentry do if sersi surrounds him in a bubble of primary adamantium and then throws it in the sun?

quanchi112
What does sentry do if sersi surrounds him in a bubble of primary adamantium and then throws it in the sun? Sentry can alter molecules at his whim. Has Sersi ever done so ? The sun won't kill the Sentry either. Do you read comics ?

the Darkone
stalemate

PillarofOsiris
Sentry can alter molecules at his whim. Has Sersi ever done so ? The sun won't kill the Sentry either. Do you read comics ?

Ah th tried and true go to insult on kmc: do u read comics?

Did u read the one where Thor tossed sentrys body into the sun? Why would he do that? Maybe Thor is just stupid I guess.

Nietzschean

Did u read the one where Thor tossed sentrys body into the sun? Why would he do that? Maybe Thor is just stupid I guess. wait are you insulting Quanchi or KMC in general? mad

PillarofOsiris
Quan and anyone who says "go read some comics"

quanchi112

Did u read the one where Thor tossed sentrys body into the sun? Why would he do that? Maybe Thor is just stupid I guess. You mean the one in which Bob demanded to be killed and didn't come back which the writer corroborated. Context, kiddo. Sentry's flown next to the sun himself and is fine. Wow. Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Quan and anyone who says "go read some comics" You obviously didn't read the issue.

keiththegreat
So why did he throw Sentry's body into the sun? Just for show?

quanchi112
So why did he throw Sentry's body into the sun? Just for show? Sentry didn't come back already. He was a skeleton. The Void.Sentry/Bob cooperated and didn't rezz himself. If the Sentry doesn't want to die he doesn't die unless killed by someone with the power of death; ie. Thanos.

PillarofOsiris
Sentry didn't come back already. He was a skeleton. The Void.Sentry/Bob cooperated and didn't rezz himself. If the Sentry doesn't want to die he doesn't die unless killed by someone with the power of death; ie. Thanos.

I love how you can bring Thanos into any thread. It's a special gift. So Odin, Zeus, Gaea, etc. couldn't kill Sentry, right?

quanchi112
I love how you can bring Thanos into any thread. It's a special gift. So Odin, Zeus, Gaea, etc. couldn't kill Sentry, right? Sentry could come back from anything they'd throw at him. They ain't Thanos.

Black bolt z
What does sentry do if sersi surrounds him in a bubble of primary adamantium and then throws it in the sun? Then he'll be safe inside of the adamantium.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Then he'll be safe inside of the adamantium.

What is adamantium's melting point ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
What is adamantium's melting point ? I don't think it has one. At least not one that is known. I'm 99% sure that primary adamantium has been inside the sun before and been fine though.

TheGodKiller
I don't think it has one. At least not one that is known. I'm 99% sure that primary adamantium has been inside the sun before and been fine though.

You mean to say its MP hasn't been measured so far ? All materials have a melting point . And its not particularly hard to get within the sun's surface , seeing how its only 5505 degree celcius , and seeing how modern man-made materials like tantalum hafnium carbide have an MP approximating that of the sun's surface temperature , its certainly not out of adamantium's reach to survive going inside the sun's surface without repercussions .

The sun's core on the other hand is an entirely different matter .

PillarofOsiris
He wouldnt be safe inside the adamantium because the metal, while virtually indestructible would still heat up. It would be hotter inside the bubble than outside of it, in all likely hood. It's like being inside a closed car on a hot summer day with no AC on. Hotter inside than outside. Of course, the best bet is to teleport the adamantium bubble with Sentry inside into a black hole.

TheGodKiller
He wouldnt be safe inside the adamantium because the metal, while virtually indestructible would still heat up. It would be hotter inside the bubble than outside of it, in all likely hood. It's like being inside a closed car on a hot summer day with no AC on. Hotter inside than outside. Of course, the best bet is to teleport the adamantium bubble with Sentry inside into a black hole.

Actually no , the first law of thermodynamics should technically come into play here , but since these are comics , I wouldn't be too sure of it .

Black bolt z
He wouldnt be safe inside the adamantium because the metal, while virtually indestructible would still heat up. It would be hotter inside the bubble than outside of it, in all likely hood. It's like being inside a closed car on a hot summer day with no AC on. Hotter inside than outside. Of course, the best bet is to teleport the adamantium bubble with Sentry inside into a black hole. Even if thats true, hasn't sentry been inside the sun before and lived?

quanchi112
Even if thats true, hasn't sentry been inside the sun before and lived? He's referring to that time Thor threw his dead body into the sun making his argument even more "special."

PillarofOsiris
Even if thats true, hasn't sentry been inside the sun before and lived?

I'm not sure. If someone can show a scan of that it could change my opinion on the sun... But the black hole would be tougher.

quanchi112
I'm not sure. If someone can show a scan of that it could change my opinion on the sun... But the black hole would be tougher. Just as I suspected. No knowledge on the Sentry yet you continue to debate a tactic anyway.

tkitna
This is comical. Why are people arguing about a character they nothing about? The Sentry flew himself into the sun to try to kill himself and it didnt work. The sun argument is pointless. Lets face it, if Bob doesnt want to die, he's not going to.

tkitna
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013020.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013021-022.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013023.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013024.jpg

PillarofOsiris
Sorry I haven't read every comic in existence. My apologies.

PillarofOsiris
But it is funny when someone who thinks Odin can't kill sentry but thanos can says I need to read more comics.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by tkitna
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013020.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013021-022.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013023.jpg
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/?action=view&current=DA013024.jpg

Wow..I'm impressed. He's the only character in comics who can do that right?Superman tanked an explosion equal to 52 supernovas while weakened. So he can't be killed either, right?

carver9
Wow..I'm impressed. He's the only character in comics who can do that right?Superman tanked an explosion equal to 52 supernovas while weakened. So he can't be killed either, right?

No he didn't...he withstood shockwaves from that blast.

tkitna

I never said he was the only character that was able to do that. I was just giving examples to satisfy your ignorance of that character. As for the comment about Superman not being able to be killed, i'm not sure why you brought that up. The Sentry has reformed after apparent deaths many times in comics, unlike Superman, so your comment has no basis.

If you know nothing about the character, admit it and move on. I dont post about characters i'm unfamiliar with, so why do you?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by tkitna
I never said he was the only character that was able to do that. I was just giving examples to satisfy your ignorance of that character. As for the comment about Superman not being able to be killed, i'm not sure why you brought that up. The Sentry has reformed after apparent deaths many times in comics, unlike Superman, so your comment has no basis.

If you know nothing about the character, admit it and move on. I dont post about characters i'm unfamiliar with, so why do you?

Unfamiliar with because of missing one showing? Fact is, before you shown the scan, he admitted he didn't know if he had or not. Kind of refreshing around here, when most people will get most scans from respect threads. You've read every Superman comic that was ever made, right? If not, you can't debate Superman. Same with Sersi. Have you read every single one of her appearences? You've read and are familiar with every comic book every x-men character has been in? If so, you've probably never been laid and I feel sorry for you. Fact is, I highly doubt anyone here has read every appearance of every character they debate about, and if they have, I would hate to see what they look like...I'm sure they wheeze when they breath and live in their parents basement.

tkitna
Unfamiliar with because of missing one showing? Fact is, before you shown the scan, he admitted he didn't know if he had or not. Kind of refreshing around here, when most people will get most scans from respect threads. You've read every Superman comic that was ever made, right? If not, you can't debate Superman. Same with Sersi. Have you read every single one of her appearences? You've read and are familiar with every comic book every x-men character has been in? If so, you've probably never been laid and I feel sorry for you. Fact is, I highly doubt anyone here has read every appearance of every character they debate about, and if they have, I would hate to see what they look like...I'm sure they wheeze when they breath and live in their parents basement.

Your just as bad as he is. The links I provided (why people cant go to the respect page before spouting off is beyond me) was just the example of Sentry going to the sun to show that him dying from the sun is silly, BUT to not know that the Sentry cant die unless he truly wants to is not knowing the character at all. Its obvious you dont know the character either, but yet you still felt the need to run your mouth for some reason. Are you Pillars big brother or something? As for reading Supermans and Sersi's every appearance, no, I havent and I doubt anybody else has, but i've read enough of their appearances to know what the characters are capable of on a steady basis. Thats not true for you and your buddy about the Sentry and he only has limited appearances to begin with. Just do us all a favor and along with Pillar, please think before you post. Now go eat dinner, your Mom's calling you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.