Versions of superman aside of CA and the Gold one who can beat thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
which versions of superman can beat thanos for the majority? cosmic armor and the gold one are not included

tsscls
Max Fleischer's for a solid 10/10.

Cogito
h1a8's
shokosugi's

DarkSaint85
Abhilegend and biensalsa's are pretty uber too.

Cogito
Nah they're just on the high side of realistic. They argue based on real feats, albeit sometimes random one-time high showings that you might expect a character with thousands and thousands of appearances to have.

biensalsa
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abhilegend and biensalsa's are pretty uber too.

Hey! on our defense, that version is based on feats big grin

Trinity God Superman

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
Nah they're just on the high side of realistic. They argue based on real feats, albeit sometimes random one-time high showings that you might expect a character with thousands and thousands of appearances to have.

True, I'm just messing.

Although, one time, a quote I'll always remember is: 'apparently, in India, you have sliced bread, then Superman'.

I LOL'ed.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True, I'm just messing.

Although, one time, a quote I'll always remember is: 'apparently, in India, you have sliced bread, then Superman'.

I LOL'ed.

I lol'd at that too.

Especially since I'm also Indian. haermm

Astner
I'd say most versions, assuming that they're using their speed appropriately. They wouldn't be able to kill him, but a knock-out counts as a victory.

quanchi112
None.

JakeTheBank
OWAW Superman.

Harbinger
Supes 1 Million.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.