Hero vs. Villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I hope this thread is allowed to stay open and I'm not sure if it's technically allowed but I'm going to try it.

On current day Earth you have gained superpowers. You get to choose what superpower you have. Whatever power you choose, you don't get god level powers of that power. For the one power, nothing above what a high herald would have.

So now the premise of the thread. You choose whether or you would decide to be a hero and villian with these powers and why. What you would do with these powers and how would you go about doing it.

You can also decide to be an Anti-hero. Feel free to argue with others about why they should be the opposite faction.

JakeTheBank
I would take Doom's power/skill set and save the world from itself. All hope lies in me.

Mshinu
Reed Richards brains. Then I`d put mankind on the Golden Path.

PillarofOsiris
I would chose the power cosmic and while I doubt I would be 100% good (I'd definitely use it for my own personal gain) i would also try to be somewhat of a hero.

DarkSaint85
I would take the Purple Man's power, augmented up to High Herald levels.

Then Jake and I will have words.

-Pr-
I'd try to be a hero, but power would corrupt and i'd build an empire on the bones of my enemies.

Then i'd feel bad and try to make up for it by helping the world.

oh, and probably Superman's powers.

CosmicComet
I'd take Sebastian Shaw's powers, and try to be as discreet as possible.

I'd be the greatest boxer that ever lived.

DarkSaint85
Does Shaw have a healing factor?

Cos if not, you're getting daim branaged pretty quickly...

Silent Master
I would take the powers of Mimic, after he'd permanently absorbed Multiple man, Rachel Summers, Legion, Elixir and Franklin Richards.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Shaw have a healing factor?

Cos if not, you're getting daim branaged pretty quickly...

His absorption helps with his healing speed as well.

pym-ftw
Pym, and make millions in the NBA

CosmicComet
That's awesome, but the top boxers earn more than the top NBA players.

Floyd and Pacman for instance. cool

pym-ftw
Yeah but if I'm even touched I get a couple free throws

So I can keep my good looks lol

Endless Mike
I'd take Forge's powers...

but probably end up being this kind of anti-hero: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ClassicalAntiHero

thanos-prime
God cable level telekinesis, i would be an anti-hero

carver9
Sebastian Shaw...I would be a villain.

pym-ftw
Pym a villian, but I think myself a hero

I'd call myself King Hornet with a modified wasp armor

I'm keeping the goggles and ill summon swarms of bees into peoples mouths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.