Odin and Zues Vs Thanos and darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep..

Marvel's Odin
Marvel's Zues

Vs

Thanos
Darksied

PillarofOsiris
I hope this gets closed soon.

JakeTheBank
Odin and Zeus.

Silent Master
Unless Darkseid is far more powerful than Thanos, team Marvel wins.

JakeTheBank
Depends on the Darkseid in question.

Harbinger
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I hope this gets closed soon. YY6wwAhvirY

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Sin I AM
lol

SquallX
Make this the Great Darkness Saga Darkseid with prep, him alone absorbs both Zeus and Odin's powers.

Beat Thanos for the hell of it, and spank Mistress Death while Thanos watches. evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Make this the Great Darkness Saga Darkseid with prep, him alone absorbs both Zeus and Odin's powers.

Beat Thanos for the hell of it, and spank Mistress Death while Thanos watches. evil face Thanos would destroy GDS Darkseid. He's immune to death and empowered by Mistress Death.

JakeTheBank

Beat Thanos for the hell of it, and spank Mistress Death while Thanos watches. evil face

no expression

That makes as much sense as making this Infinity Gauntlet Thanos or HotU Thanos.

biensalsa

smile

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos would destroy GDS Darkseid. He's immune to death and empowered by Mistress Death. That makes no difference. He doesn't have to be killed for this to count as a forum victory for team 1.

Silent Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
no expression

That makes as much sense as making this Infinity Gauntlet Thanos or HotU Thanos.

Might as well, the troll treats all Thanos fights as it they were about HotU Thanos.

Terryc250
Odin solos. Rip in peace DS/Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
That makes no difference. He doesn't have to be killed for this to count as a forum victory for team 1. It has to be greater than cc level power then. Like I said Thanos wins. Originally posted by Silent Master
Might as well, the troll treats all Thanos fights as it they were about HotU Thanos. Wah.

Black bolt z
It has to be greater than cc level power then. Like I said Thanos wins. Wah. No. It doesn't.

brownqk
Massive spite in favor of the gods. Absolutely a lopsided fight.

Colossus-Big C
Team 1 phuckstomps

guy222
skyfathers

ThereIsHope
Yup Odin and Zues win.

carver9
Odin or Zeus solos.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Odin or Zeus solos. I fear you have called down the wrath of Quan! osheet

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
I fear you have called down the wrath of Quan! osheet

I'm ready for him. evil face

Black bolt z
I'm ready for him. evil face But Quan and Delph are one! Meaning you will be facing Delph's mack hand! Beware carvs!

DarkSaint85
I'm ready for him. evil face

Hoped you used the whole tube.

TheGodKiller
Odin and Zeus take this .

h1a8
It has to be greater than cc level power then. Like I said Thanos wins. Wah.

Yup using a high feat as a representation of a character yet you lowball other characters (state their low showings). Classic highball lowball trolling tactics.

Also a character's blasts are not always the same level all the time in comics. Glads doesn't hit with planet destroying force everytime in comics, Surfer isn't blasting with planet destroying force everytime. So resisting a cc blast (what issue is that again?) doesn't mean the blast was as great as it has ever been shown.

basilisk
Odin and Zeus are both above Thanos, so this comes down to Darkseid. That means unless it's one of D's high end appearances, on average the Skyfathers are far too much for their opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.