Captain Marv-ell vs Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? No bfr.

JakeTheBank
Mar-Vell is way cooler, but Surfer would beat him in a fight.

tkitna
Surfer wins

carver9
Tkitna, why don't you get on much anymore?

Mindset
That's private, carver.

tkitna
I've never been this busy in my life. I usually get on at work, but i'm the only one here now and I have a son and daughter in high school thats taking up all my home life time.

Sucks to be old. laughing out loud

Mindset
Damn, I didn't know you were that old.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset

You gonna adjust those fantasies, now?

tkitna

Thanks, I feel better now. laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You gonna adjust those fantasies, now? What does his age have to do with my fantasizing about punching your face off? babbyOriginally posted by tkitna
Thanks, I feel better now. laughing I do what I can.

lulface

DarkSaint85
What does his age have to do with my fantasizing about punching your face off? babby

I'm not into fisting.

Mindset
You'll need to tell Sin that.

leonidas
this happened once when cap was brought back. marv gave a decent account but ss was clearly the more powerful iirc. can't remember the issue it happened in though.....

guy222
Originally posted by tkitna
I've never been this busy in my life. I usually get on at work, but i'm the only one here now and I have a son and daughter in high school thats taking up all my home life time.

Sucks to be old. laughing out loud

i b 45

stick out tongue

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by leonidas
this happened once when cap was brought back. marv gave a decent account but ss was clearly the more powerful iirc. can't remember the issue it happened in though..... I don't remember a canon example, but Surfer killed him in a What-if.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I don't remember a canon example, but Surfer killed him in a What-if.

you could be right. i just coulda swore ss fought him after he'd been brought back from the dead in a canon book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.