Cap gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Yes, another one. stick out tongue

No gear for anyone. In fact, no costumes either, just generic jumpsuits. Cap gets a minute rest between fights. KO or incapacitation for the win.

I want to push his stamina, without making this unfair:

1. Castle

2. Robin (The boy wonder!)

3. Winter Soldier

4. Cat Woman

5. Elektra

6. Wildcat

7. Daredevil

8. Lady Shiva

9. Shang Chi

10. Black Panther

cdtm
Couldn't choose between Slade and Taskmaster for 10.. Taskmaster might be plain unfair...

Ah, lets go with Tasky.

Edit 2: I just replaced Tasky with Black Panther.

Forgot all about him, but I really wanted to put him in this thread.

he's enhanced on that root, btw.

DarkSaint85
Stops by 3. IMO, since Punisher can take insane amounts of damage, Cap will take a long time trying to put him down. Then after he's done chasing Tim all around the place, Bucky (who knows his moves) will be waiting, presumably with his metal arm.

A minute's rest would be too little.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

A minute's rest would be too little.

Three minutes? Five?

A half hour?

tkitna
I think he can get to 5.

pym-ftw
8 or 9

Caps stamina carries him through the first six and his skill will give him the win over Matt

Even if he got to t'challa he would stop there from full heal.

tkitna
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Even if he got to t'challa he would stop there from full heal.

You think T'Challa's better than Cap?

pym-ftw
With herbs yes he could win 7/10 if fought in gi's with no gear

Flyattractor
Cap dosen't even get tired anymore does he? Or eat or anything else human like that anymore..

Newjak
Didn't read...Cap Clears stick out tongue

Seriously tho Cap at his best doing his best could possibly make it up to Daredevil maybe one or two spots higher through sheer Captain Americaism.

It would not be easy for him though.

Lord Feron
Tough call, if it sticks to 1 min rest I think he might get to BP and lose. IDK if a min is enough between everyone. I don't think he can flawless victory some of these people but then again no one has any weapons or special tools...

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Tough call, if it sticks to 1 min rest I think he might get to BP and lose. IDK if a min is enough between everyone. I don't think he can flawless victory some of these people but then again no one has any weapons or special tools...

The minute is really for healing minor injuries, more than endurance.

Because Cap doesn't normally tire, right? Has he ever tired in a comic?

He did claim he was winded vs Logan, but AvsX isn't exactly the most reliable source..

I can extend the rest time, but like I said I want to tax his endurance, without being unfair about it..

carver9
He isn't getting past Elektra.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
He isn't getting past Elektra. Agreed. One minute rest is great and all but he'll be somewhat tired and beaten. Elektra takes him. Although in a comicbook he'd win.

Q99
Even putting tiredness aside, he'll get injuries. More than likely stops at Elektra. Even if he manages to squeek a win there he won't get much further.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by carver9
He isn't getting past Elektra.

yup. 1 on 1 he'd have a shot, but in a gauntlet? with no significant rest? hell no.

Harbinger
Can't see Cap even making it to Elektra, tbh.

Stops at 3.

pym-ftw
Steve one shorter frank in civil war, he is faster than Tim, he can destroy bucky, and he can rest against selene....

How is he not getting to electra, and then running through her?

DarkSaint85
Frank didn't want to fight him in Civil War, IIRC. It would take a lot to Ko or kill a determined Frank.

pym-ftw
A determined cap could rear naked choke frank unconscious in seconds

....not sure if your joking

SamZED
Seeconds? No chance.no expression the guy's given Dd trouble on more than one occasion. Defeated Bullseye, fought Daken in a weakened state etc Frank can take a lot of damage and he fights dirty.

pym-ftw
A rnc is a blood choke 5 seconds your out, not sure how damage soak helps

Cap is stronger, faster, and more skilled...

SamZED
Damage soak helps because the fight will last for quite some time before Cap even gets the chance to TRY and choke Frank out.

He is faster, stronger and more skilled, I agree. Doesn't mean Punisher will just stand there and let Cap do it. Frank is a very skilled fighter himself and it's not out of his character to knee his opponents in the balls, bite their ears off while in clinch or poke their eyes out. He's not going down without putting up a great fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.