Team Odin vs Team Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trollfacejpg
Odin
Sodam Yat Ion
Thanos (No IG)
Galactus (1 Planet)
Doctor Strange (Peak)

Vs

Tyrant
Rune King Thor
Mephisto
Superman Prime
Phoenix

NO BFR. Fight takes place in an open desert.

Sundipped
Team Tyrant wins.

carver9
Yat, Thanos, and Strange? WTF

trollfacejpg
Why cant strange be on here? He's went toe to toe with mephisto and dormammu. Who are both on odins level. Thanos is up there with them too.

carver9
Originally posted by trollfacejpg
Why cant strange be on here? He's went toe to toe with mephisto and dormammu. Who are both on odins level. Thanos is up there with them too.

Strange have plot on his side when facing Dormmy...he can't beat him straight up and admitted this on panel. Thanos couldn't even budge Odin, let alone scratch that pearly, diamond hard body of his, so how is Thanos on Odins level.

The team is a mismatch.

TheGodKiller
Team Tyrant .

celestialdemon
Team Tyrant

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9
Strange have plot on his side when facing Dormmy...he can't beat him straight up and admitted this on panel. Thanos couldn't even budge Odin, let alone scratch that pearly, diamond hard body of his, so how is Thanos on Odins level.

The team is a mismatch.

He did budge Odin.

Hell, he was so strong that Odin couldn't even just snatch Gungnir right out of Thanos' grip, despite Thanos only having one hand on it and holding with inferior leverage.

Silent Master
I seem to remember that fight ending with Odin looking unhurt, while Thanos needed several panels just to struggle back to his feet.

Horrificus
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He did budge Odin.

Hell, he was so strong that Odin couldn't even just snatch Gungnir right out of Thanos' grip, despite Thanos only having one hand on it and holding with inferior leverage. Stop it.

Dampyre
Team two wins. Doctor Strange, Thanos and Sodm Yat are absolutely useless here.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Dampyre
Team two wins. Doctor Strange, Thanos and Sodm Yat are absolutely useless here.

Indeed.

Bouboumaster
Ok... What Phoenix?

Because THE ONLY one that matters in team 1 is Galactus. If the Phoenix is even moderatly strong, I don't think my boy Galactus will be able to beat it both with Tyrant.

Astner
Originally posted by trollfacejpg
Odin
Sodam Yat Ion
Thanos (No IG)
Galactus (1 Planet)
Doctor Strange (Peak)

Vs

Tyrant
Rune King Thor
Mephisto
Superman Prime
Phoenix

NO BFR. Fight takes place in an open desert.
Team Odin has Galactus, he's the most powerful out of the lot. If we were dealing with Dark Phoenix I'd probably go with team Tyrant, but the regular Phoenix is a joke as far as these lists goes.

pym-ftw
Team spicy chicken

Lol @ Nes
All I could think of was kai en tai old promos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.