Totem pole?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What character should be higher up the totem pole than what they appear in comics?

My picks are...

Sebastian Shaw

Champion (the guy knows every fighting style in the Universe and have the power of the big bang inside of him (I think embarrasment...he should NEVER lose in a fight).

Terrax...possession of the power cosmic..he shouldn't get chumped like he always does.

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9
Champion (the guy knows every fighting style in the Universe and have the power of the big bang inside of him (I think embarrasment...he should NEVER lose in a fight).

Your right. The fact that he loses to some of these bricks is incomprehensible.

pym-ftw
Pym: arguably the second smartest hero in mu, now just a teacher and not asked to work on phoenix killer armor

That's why it messed up

Rhino and creel are the epitome of what being dumb as hell does to a tier placement.

Wreckers deserve more respect, now they are just jobbers to low metas

SamZED
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pym: arguably the second smartest hero in mu, now just a teacher and not asked to work on phoenix killer armor

That's why it messed up

Rhino and creel are the epitome of what being dumb as hell does to a tier placement.

Wreckers deserve more respect, now they are just jobbers to low metas Have you read Rhino's latest appearances?

carver9
Rhino is getting a lot of love.

golem370
Cannonball
Quantum
Helix
Unicorn

Cogito
Eternity

Harbinger
Apocalypse.

-Pr-
Aquaman is my default answer, but he's doing fine.

Kimiyo Hoshi, imo.

I used to think Hank Pym, but, well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.