Galactus vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Given what Thor did to Galactus in Mighty Thor (Flying through his head and hurting him). Can this team of Heralds (at their best) beat the big G:

Thor
Beta Ray Bill with skuttlebutt
Superman
Ikaris
Glaidaor
Kid Gladiator
Ronan
Sersi
Ajak
Gilgamesh
Orion
Hal Jordan
Alan scott
Guy Gardner
Daimon Hellstrom
Venus (Marvel)
Ares (Marvel) with adamantium axe
Wally West
Kilowog
Jade
Yellow Lantern Sinestro
Indigo-1
Saint Walker
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter
Maxima
white lantern Wonder Woman
Classic Hercules with Mace
Current Red Hulk
Black Adam
Captain Marvel

Galactus ate one planet prior to fight. No BFR. DC characters are pre reboot

Fight is on surface of Mars

Team starts the fight spread out all around him in a mile radius. some on the ground, some in the air.

If Galactus is too much, can this team beat Odin?

PillarofOsiris
As to the second question, I can say with absolute certainty that they would beat Odin.

Harbinger
Team's not beating a just-recently fed Galactus. They'd beat Odin due to sheer numbers.

Bouboumaster
They can beat Odin, but they have no chance whatsoever against Galactus.

Galactus does a "Galactus event" (see Annihilation) and that's it for all of them.

eaebiakuya
Yes, the attack he used in Annihilation would possible kill all of then, and it was from a VERY VERY VERY starving Galactus.

pym-ftw
"At there best" include amps or do you mean powerset the heralds?

carver9
One blast is all it would take to kill everyone on the battlefield

ilikecomics
I think this take could really make galactus work for the win. firestorm and captain atom absorbing galactus' energy or at the very least releasing some crazy energy blasts. we have a bunch of lanterns that could put up formidable shields if working together. flash could possibly release the legendary imp. while superman, maxima, black Adam, and the other superman level people fly around hitting him with planet shattering punches. I see big g ultimately taking this but not as easily as everyone is making it out to be.

Cogito
Now, when you say the Heralds are at their best...

Do you mean their absolute best or best normal operating levels? Because the former turns this into a massive stomp.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Cogito
Now, when you say the Heralds are at their best...

Do you mean their absolute best or best normal operating levels? Because the former turns this into a massive stomp.

And how is the latter not a massive stomp?

quab
I think Galactus could lose this right now, maybe Hal will find a way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.